05. SEOHYUN'S FIANCE?

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

 

Aigoo..Why does YG needs to be so big? I think I'm lost. I've been looking for the music room for about 10 minutes now and I still can't find it.

 

 

 

 

Aigoo, what a nice thing to start my first day in YG. I should've asked Bom unnie or Dara unnie for help, I can't call neither of them cause I'm pretty sure they're in their respective classes right now and I don't want t be a burden to them.

 

 

 

 

Aisht you're too nice Seohyun! My mind told me Aisht It's just my nature, I don't want to be a burden towards other people as much as possible. I retorted back.

 

 

 

 

Hmm..I need to find it soon or else I'll miss my first class. Aisht why is this happening to me? And to add the fact that I don't know anyone in YG besides Unnie, Bom unnie, CL unnie and Minzy. Aigoo I'm going crazy, I mentally slapped myself.

 

 

 

 

I was too focus on finding the music room when I suddenly bump in to someone. I dropped my bag on the floor and some of my things fell as well. Aisht real lucky Seohyun! I thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry are you okay?" The person asked me. I just nodded in shyness "Neh, I'm fine no harm done" I answered "I'm sorry, I was in hurry that's why I bumped in to you" He apologized.

 

 

 

 

My gaze was still in the floor looking at my things due to shyness. I don't like bumping in to people cause it's awkward. "Uhm..It's fine..Besides I'm at fault as well." I told him, as I kneeled down and started picking up my things.

 

 

 

 

Once again I was too focus on what I'm doing that I didn't notice him, he kneeled down as well and helped me pick up my things. I was about to reach for my diary when I felt his hand on mine. When our hands touched, I felt a sudden electricity enter my body. 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo what is that? I immediately jerk back and removed my hand from his. What was that? "Uhm..here you go" He stood up and gave me my diary "Ah..gamsahabnida" I awkwardly thanked him.

 

 

 

"You're welcome"He smiled. Aigoo I'm blushing! Seohyun-ah what's happening to you? This isn't like you, focus. I mentally slapped myself to wake me up form my daydreaming.

 

 

 

Upon glancing at the clock behind him, the thought about finding the music room enters my mind once again. Aigoo the music room! "Uhmm...I need to go. Thanks again" I told him as I bow down and started walking towards the opposite direction.

 

 

 

 

"Wait! what's your name?" I he shouted. But I just ignored him and run as fast that I could. Hoping I won't ever meet him nor encounter him ever gain. This is too embarrassing! I can't face him again, I told myself.

 

 

 

 

After more like a year of searching for the music room, I finally found it. Aisht it's about time, I told myself. Oh no! I'm late! Aisht..It's not my day.

 

 

 

 

I knocked on the door and everybody's attention was immediately shifted to me "Ah, Ms. Park come in" Th professor told me. I bowed down and wen to him. I told him the reason why I'm late, luckily the professor was a nice and understanding one.

 

 

 

 

So he let it pass. After telling the whole story about my misfortune, he faces the class "Okay so everybody, this is Ms. Park and I'm sure you all know her" He announced but before he could continue the whole class becomes wild and started cheering on me.

 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse we know her proff" One student shouted "Okay class settle down. Ms. Park please introduce yourself" The professor said "Neh..Anneyeonghaseyo Park Seohyun imida. Nal dolbwa juseyo!" I greeted the class as I bow down in respect.

 

 

 

 

 

The class went wild once again, after I've finished introducing myself. Aigoo it's not easy to be a Park "Shss... settle down!" The professor tried to calm the class down "Ms. Park please seat beside.." The teacher was interrupted once again due to the student shouting my name.

 

 

 

 

"Seohyun-shii you can seat beside me!" One student shouted "Ani..she's sitting beside me!" The other one exclaimed "Quiet! Ms. Park, please take the vacant seat at the back, beside Mr. Choi" He instructed me.

 

 

 

I can hear the students protesting and whining! I let out a soft sigh, I would give anything just to be treated as a normal person I thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

When I reached the back row, a familiar figure was sitting beside my place. He was looking at the other side so his back is facing me, even though it's only back which is facing me and his face I still find me really familiar.

 

 

 

Where have I met his before? I thought to myself "Annyeong!" I greeted him. He finally turned around and face me. By the time I saw his face, I just wanted to die right there in that exact place. Shock ness was written all over my face, while there was this smug smile plastered in his handsome face.

 

 

 

 

WAHH!!! IT'S HIM!!! "Anneyeong Seohyun-shii, guess we've met again" He told me as he grins towards me. Aigoo, I wish the floor could just swallow me right now! This is too embarrassing, I can't believe this. The guy whom I never ever want to see nor meet is my freaking seat mate and classmate.

 

 

 

 

Wow god is really in favor with me! I sarcastically told myself. "Did you really thought that you can avoid me?" He exclaimed, but I just ignored him and took my sit.

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

Ahhh this is the worst day of my entire life! Just can't believe my luck! I told myself full of sarcasm. I've never been irritated like am I now in my entire life. Why cause this stupid jerk beside me, is busy teasing and making my life miserable.

 

 

 

 

How can this gorgeous human beside me, can be this irritating. Well I'm not saying I like him because he's handsome but I can't lie, I mean he is gorgeous and hot.

 

 

 

But unfortunately a jerk. Through out the whole subject we didn't stopped bickering with each other. We're always in each other's throat. I mean can you believe this? We just met a while ago but it feels like we've been like this since forever.

 

 

 

 

I took a glance at the devil beside me, how can he be so angelic outside when he's like the spout of the devil himself in the inside? Aigoo! Calm down Dara, you'll end up killing this guys beside you if you continue with this.

 

 

 

 

I didn't notice that I was more likely starring at him, giving him glares when he finally said something "YAH!!!" I immediately wake up from my oh so unpleasant thoughts about killing him.

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT!!" I exclaimed "Why are you starring at me? Don't tell me you're falling for me! Sorry to break you the news but I'm not into loud and annoying girls like you" He told me.

 

 

 

 

I just want to kill him! I want to murder this person. He's too much, aisht I will never fall for him! Who does he thinks he is? "Conceited much? don't so proud of yourself jerk!" I told him.

 

 

 

 

He just laughed at me "Barbie, I know I'm handsome don't need to hide it" He exclaimed "Hey! If you don't find the lesson interesting at least try to be more quieter at the back" The teacher angrily shouted.

 

 

 

 

Aisht...This is all his fault! Aigoo this is the first time a teacher ever shouted at me like that. I immediately shifted my attention to the board and just ignored the devil. I just can't stand this guy! He's so irritating!

 

 

 

 

"Phsst...are you ignoring me? are you angry?" The devil whispered but I just continued listening to the teacher and ignored him "Yah! Sandorra Park! How dare you ignore this gorgeous face of mine?" He whispers once again.

 

 

 

 

Aisht..Isn't he going to stop pestering me? Okay Dara just keep ignoring him, he's get tired any time soon, or at least I hope.

 

 

 

 

But oh hell no! Instead of quitting he's making it worst. He just can't stop can he! You know what he's doing right now? Yeah he's busy tapping my shoulder so that I would answered him. Oh god please give me the will to hold on until the lesson ends.

 

 

 

 

"Sandorra Park!!! Stop ignoring me! You're no fun anymore" He said and continues tapping my shoulders. I'm about to explode! I don't think I can hold this anymore. I looked at the clock which is hanging above the board, 2 more minutes and this hell's about to end.

 

 

 

 

1 more minutes Dara please hold on, I told myself. The clock rings which indicates that the lesson have ended. Ah thank god. "Okay class see you tomorrow. Don't forget about the pop quiz tomorrow" The teacher said. 

 

 

 

 

The student then started to leave the room, Aisht finally! "Sandorra Park!!" The devil exclaimed "Aisht...Okay I can't stand it anymore! Listen you jerk, can you do me a favor and just disappear from my life? Yeah can you stop pestering me and find someone else to harass?" I exploded.

 

 

 

 

 

He just laughed at me "Why the hell are you laughing? this is not funny!" I shouted angrily "You're so cute when you get mad" He suddenly blurted out. What the? is he crazy or something?

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS!!! JUST FINISHED WRITING CHAPTER 05! HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT KEKE! STILL CURIOUS ABOUT SEOBABY'S FIANCE KEKE...ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT KEKE!! I KNOW, I'M NAUGHTY LEAVING YOU ALL HANGING! BUT HEY WHERE'S THE EXCITEMENT? ANYWAY I FEEL PITY ABOUT DARA UNNIE. TABI OPPA PLEASE STOP PESTERING HER. ANYWAY DON'T YOU FIND THEIR CAT AND DOG RELATIONSHIP CUTE? WELL I DO KEKE...ANYWAY PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND TO SUBSCRIBE!!

 

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16