07. SEOHYUN AND LUHAN

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

"Seohyun-ah how old are you?" My new found friend asked me! Yes everybody it's none other than Luhan-shii, we're on our way to our next class "Uhmm, just turned 16 this year, why?" I answered back.

 

 

 

 

"I'm one year older than you keke I'm 17. Do you have a sister or something?" Wait he doesn't know who I am? Well not that I want him to know! But he should know, I mean my appa and his appa are like best friends "Wait so you don't know who I am?" I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

He just shrugged his shoulders in reply "Sorry but I really don't have any idea who you are, or well maybe aisht I don't know. Why are you like a star or a super model? Well just saying that with your looks, you should definitely be one" He told me as he flashes me one of his boyish smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that ya all made me blush! Kyaa!! what's happening to me? why am I feeling so weird? what are these weird feelings? Aigoo Seohyun-ah focus! focus! I mentally slapped myself.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not a super model silly, I'm the daughter of Park Minho." I told him, guess the news shock him cause his jaws are about to meet the floor "Aigoo Luhan-shii you okay?" I asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh...neh, so you're the sister of the goddess?" He asked me. Aigoo ofcourse he knows my sister, not really surprising considering that my unnie is really popular.

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh!" I replied "Well. Doesn't really surprise me that you're sisters. You two do resembles alot. You're both stunning" He told me as he flashes me one of his boyish smiles once again.

 

 

 

 

 

And that made me blush one more time. "Seohyun-ah you're blushing! you're not falling for me are you?" He told me as he moves his face closer to mine "Ahh!!! no...Ani...I'm..not!" I exclaimed! Geez I thought my heart just jumped out from chest.

 

 

 

 

"Luhan-shii, I hope you don't mind but why did you moved to Korea?" I asked him "Seohyun-ah before I can answer your question can you do me a favor?" He told me "Ofcourse Luhan -shii what is it?" I answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

He moves closer once again and then he whispered "I want you to start calling me for OPPA" He said while emphasizing the word oppa. I immediately blush upon hearing the word OPPA.

 

 

 

 

 

Well I mean we just met and he suddenly wants me to start calling him for oppa, and to top all that he's! He's so adorable keke and I always feel weird when I'm with him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm...but we just met." I told him "Yeah but who cares! I want you to start calling me for Oppa! Okay?" He told me and he gave me one of his adorable,irresistible smiles. Aigoo Seohyun-ah what the...is happening to you?

 

 

 

 

 

"Besides I'm older than you" He told me, and all I could to is to nod "Okay Luhan-shii, I mean Luhan oppa" I stuttered. Aigoo calling him oppa feels so weird.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good...hyunnie!!! Come we should start going a little bit faster, I'm pretty sure that you don't want to be late don't you?" He exclaimed all I could to is to nod in response. He then grabbed my hand and gently dragging me with him.

 

 

 

 

 

Why does this feel so awkward and wrong but on the same time fun and good? Why am I feeling mix emotions right now? why is my heart thumping so loud every time he touches me? Aisht so confusing!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

"CL-roo!!! I've miss you so much!! OMG you look gorgeous like always keke" I told CL as I gave her another tight hug. "Looks who's talking...keke aigoo unnie you're stunning as always, the goddess" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo! I'm normal okay! Anyway god it's been a while, by the way why didn't you text me nor contacted me for the past 4 weeks? Well since summer vacation started?" I said as I gave her the I'm-really-mad-at you look.

 

 

 

 

 

She immediately hugged me "Miahne Dara unnie! I didn't mean it, well I left my phone at home when we were in L.A" She said "Aigoo I can't stay mad at you. I'm really bad at this! Bom said that I'm too soft and nice, but aisht what the heck!" I told her as I gave her another hug.

 

 

 

 

 

"Speaking of Bom unnie, I haven't seen her nor Minzy" She told me "Well I haven't met Minzy but I met Bom this morning. I was also mad at her cause she didn't contacted me when she left for Paris, I just got informed by appa when they had already left." I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait I didn't know that Bommie unnie left for Paris, aigoo!!! I also wanted to go to Paris but appa insisted on going to L.A. instead. But enough with that, how was your summer Dara unnie?" She asked me.

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm....how was my summer? Let me see....it was boring!!!! Yes it was freaking boring! I haven't done anything exciting for the past 4 weeks...aigoo I can't continue living like this I need excitement in my life, I need to do something that will surely knock me down on my feet.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm earth to Dara unnie!!! keke you still there?" CL exclaimed as she let out a soft chuckle "Uhmm..neh, aigoo miahne CL-roo...Anyway my summer... it was boring with the capital B!!! I didn't do anything exciting!" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm....Ms. Park and Ms. Lee sorry to interrupt your reunion but we've actually started the lesson. So please pay attention" We were to engrossed with our conversation that, both me and CL didn't noticed that the lesson had already started.

 

 

 

 

 

"Miahne sangjanmin" Both me and CL apologized "Gwenchanayo!" He then replied. Me and CL then started laughing "CL-roo talk to you later keke" I told her and that earned me a nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

 

Hyunnie is really a stunning and gorgeous lady... I think I like her keke, yeah I like her as a friend... Well not just because she's the daughter of Park Minho and ofcourse her looks but she's actually not like the girls I've met before.

 

 

 

 

 

She's polite, quiet, demure and down to earth just like my type of girl. She's very different in a good way that is "Hyunnie! About your question a while ago, miahne but I really can't answer that question" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Gwenchanayo oppa! I'm the one who should be saying sorry cause I started asking questions like that" She told me as she flashes me one of her sweet and angelic smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

Wait...what is this? why am I feeling weird? my cheek are heating up..Am I blushing? but why am I blushing? "Ah..neh.." Shoot I'm stuttering! okay Luhan don't be nervous, it's just Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa is everything alright?" She then asked me "Neh...I'm fine.. Uhmm..we're here!" Whe finally arrieved at our next class which is theater "Annyeonghaseyo" We both greeted everybody before entering the classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Park and Mr. Choi please take the vacant seats at the back" The teacher then told us "Neh..gamsahabnida sanjangmin" She both replied.

 

 

 

 

 

We were on our way to our seats when a group of boys started gawking and flirting with Seohyun "Seohyun-shii let me carry that for you" A guy stood up and took Seohyun's books from her

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah..it's fine I can manage" She politely declined "Uhmm...Mr. Kim please get back to your seat" The teacher told the guy..Yes good job sanjangmin!

 

 

 

 

 

The boy then started going back to his seat with his head bowed down in disappointment, geez she really is popular. I mean it's her first day at YG and she's already this popular.

 

 

 

And not to mention that she already had earned quite a lot of fanboys! Geez she's truly a goddess...I just can't stop admiring her beauty and I'm pretty sure that her fanboys can't stop gawking at her either...Geez I hate them, they're making my blood boil.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But why do I even care about her fanboys? I'm not her boyfriend or something. Why am I feeling like this? When we reached our seat, we immediately placed ourselves down and started listening to the teacher.

 

 

 

 

 

Through out the whole lesson, I could see some girls looking at me, and ofcourse I could also see the guys gawking at Seohyun. I just want to punch the life out of those boys! Aisht....

 

 

 

 

I then took a glance at the girl sitting beside me. God she looks like an angel, she's so beautiful. I don't thin I can stop looking at Seohyun, she's so angelic, pretty and she look so sweet.

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't stop glancing ani, I couldn't stop stealing peeks at her through out the whole lesson...Why well I don't really know. All I know is that I just love looking at her! She's so angelic and sweet!

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

Hmmm...the lesson has ended such a pity I just love theater! It's one of my favorite subjects! "Seohyun-shii!!! Would you want to eat lunch with us?" A guy immediately rushed to me when the lesson had ended.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry guys but she's eating lunch with me" Luhan oppa then went beside me and shooed the poor boy away "Oppa why did you do that? and wait I didn't know that I'm eating lunch with you" I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well you are now cause I'm not taking no for an answer" He told me as he smiles at me "But oppa, I promised my unnie that I'm eating lunch with her today. And Why did you to that to that poor guy? he's just being nice" I asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyunnie there's something you need to know about guys, first of all they're all animals second they're not being nice they're flirting with you" He stated. Okay but wait he's a guy as well so does that means that he's like that?

 

 

 

 

I then gave him a weird look "Uhm..oppa you're also a guy so..uhmm" I told him and that made him blush in embarrassment "Ah..well not all guys..I'm not like those guys okay!" He immediately answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

I just let out a soft chuckle "Okay oppa! If that what you say so!" I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

It's already 12 and it's lunch time. Me and Luhan oppa are on our way to the cafeteria. By the time we reached the cafeteria, all eyes were immediately darted to us. Aigoo this feels weird! Why are they starring at me and Luhan oppa?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyunnie what do you want to eat? my treat" He exclaimed as he drags me with him to the counter "Uhm..You pick oppa!" I answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

When we had ordered our foods, we then started searching for a table. "Seohyun-ah!!! Seat here!!" Dara unnie spotted me, I looked around searching for Dara unnie. When I finally saw where she was, I immediately gestured Luhan oppa to follow me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AIGOO!!! TABISAN 16 HERE YA ALL!! I'M REALLY A BAD WRITER :( I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! T.T I'VE A BAD UNNIE AND DONGSAE :( ANYWAY JUST BECAUSE IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED MY STORY I'M DOING A DOUBLE UPDATE KEKE!!! YIPPE >.< WELL IT'S A THANKS TO ALL MY READERS WHO'RE REALLY FORGIVING AND UNDERSTANDING. OKAY SO HERE THE CHAPPIE HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT THOUGH!!! I'M NOT THE BEST WRITER OUT THERE BUT I'M REALLY LEARNING A LOT AND UHM..I'M ALWAYS INSPIRED BY MY READERS! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME AND ANTICIPATING MY WORK! I'LL WORK HARDER IN THE FUTURE!! ANYWAY SO HAVE A NICE DAY YA ALL!! BY THE WAY I'VE ALSO UPDATED MY OTHER STORY ( FIRST LOVE) THOUGH IT WASN'T A DOUBLE UPDATE! BUT DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND TO SUBSCRIBE :D

 

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16