19.

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

 

Aiyoo...this is bad..Aigoo..I think it was a bad idea to introduce Seunghyun to the boys as my fiancé ..Pabo Dara you're a Pabo! "Goddess please say that your bluffing!" Chamming exclaimed, I looked at him then gently shook my head.

 

 

 

 

Since I've already told them, I can't just go backing out and pretending that it isn't truth, besides I don't want to hurt Seunghyun. I don't want him to think that I'm not accepting him as my husband.

 

 

 

 

Well I'm not fully accepting him as my husband, not yet but since we're friends I don't want us to start arguing again "But No!!!! Goddess seriously with this guy?" Junho voiced out. I glanced at Seunghyun and saw his gaze slowly darkening.

 

 

 

 

Omo...this need to stop before he lose his temper completely "Yes Junho's right..You definitely deserve better! He's not worth it!" Nickhun exclaimed! Aiyoo.....I looked at Seunghyuna and saw his face had completely fallen in to the darkness....

 

 

 

 

Omo...Think Dara...you don't want to be the cause of this fight...Okay...Ah..I got it! I took Seunghyun's hand and entwined it with mine, I then bowed down to the boys and said "Guys..sorry but we need to get going! Okay I'll see you guys later!" I told them as I drag Seunghyun with me.

 

 

 

 

When we're finally away from the boys and they're not visible to Seunghyun anymore, I let go of his hands "Hey..you okay?" I asked him. He just looked at me with a blank expression.

 

 

 

 

"Who are those punks?" He exclaimed, I can hear the anger in his voice..Omo he's so scary "Just my uhm...fanboys" I told him "Fanboys...Yeah you have a lot of those right!" He then said.

 

 

 

 

Well...I'm not completely aware of how many fanboys I have.. In fact I didn't even know that I have fanboys. Well Nickhun and the others just calls them as my loyal fanboys, that's why I call them so "I don't...In fact I don't have any idea" I told him.

 

 

 

 

"Oh come on! You're kidding right!" He exclaimed! I'm what? I'm not freakin kidding! I'm serious "Hey..I'm serious!" I retorted back. He just laughed at me "Come on Dara...How can a beautiful girl like you can't have fanboys?" He said.

 

 

 

 

Omo...did I really heard him right?.....Okay..wait it must be my imagination...Yeah it....it must be it! I must have heard him wrong "Pardon?" I looked at him and his face is slowly becoming red.

 

 

 

 

Omo...he's so cute...and...uhm...he just freakin called me beautiful kyaaa!!!!!! Omo my heart feels weird "Nothing!" He exclaimed, I just laughed at him "Oh so do you really think that I'm beautiful?" I tried to .

 

 

 

 

He stared at me for a while...Omo is he cheaking me out!! "What do you think?" He asked me "Hmm...let me see...I think that I'm ordinary looking and I can't understand why the boys even waste their time on confessing to me" I told him. Well it's true though, that's what I really think..I don't even understand why everybody calls me goddess!

 

 

 

 

He face palmed his face, he then took my face between his hands then said "Are you ing kidding me Dara! Aisht I didn't know that you're that dense! Seriously you ordinary looking? then what makes the other girls then?" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

Aiyoo....he really thinks that of me? Omo I'm fluttered! A guy had never told me that, well many had but you know I mean personally like what he's doing now.

 

 

 

 

"Uhm....okay..I was...just telling you what I think!" I told him "Aisht...let's just go okay...or else we'll be late for class" He said as he grab my hands and drag me with him.

 

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

 

Aisht seriously...she's like the densest person I've ever met..And you may guys wonder who the hell I'm talking about..Well it's none other than the goddess herself! SANDARA PARK.

 

 

 

 

Yapp......why...well let's see she just called herself ordinary! Omo she must be blind...she's like the most beautiful girl I've ever met. She looks like a freakin angel and a goddess at the same time!

 

 

 

 

And here she is calling herself a ordinary! I glanced at the petite girl behind me, her hand were still entwined with mine. Hmm...let's see if her fanboys will still dare to come near her after they've seen this...

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun-ah where are you going?" I then heard her. I stopped on my track and turned around to face her "Homeroom" I answered "We don't have homeroom right now..Aiyoo we have gymnastics" She told me.

 

 

 

 

Oh...well how would I know I just started here yesterday..I couldn't have possibly memorized my schedules that fast "Oh..yeah I forgot!" I coolly said, covering the act that I didn't have a clue.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo you're so cute...Come on we better hurry up!" She told me as we ran towards the gymnastics hall. "Aiyoo you're so cute!" I can hear her words lingering in my brain!

 

 

 

 

God...what's happening to me..I can freakin hear her everywhere! Omo..she's stuck in my freakin head! God.. what is wrong with me? Why am I suddenly acting like this?... And I sick? I immediately place my right hand on top of my forehead to check my temperature. But.. to my dismay.. my temperature was perfectly fine.

 

 

 

 

I let out an inaudible sigh.. I looked at my side observing the girl beside me... It took a couple of minutes but we finally reached the building.. It's time for us to part..well since we needed to change our clothes "I'll see you for a while okay!" She told me and I just nodded in response.

 

 

 

 

After sometime....

 

 

 

 

After changing my clothes..I went in and there I saw some of our classmate playing with the basketballs. I went to where they were... I was wondering where Dara was so.. I decided to look for her.. But I couldn't find her anywhere.. maybe she's not yet finished..guess I'll just wait for her then.

 

 

 

 

I was on my way to my other classmate when I saw the boy's eyes shifted in to someone particular. I followed the guys eyes and there she was... Entering the room with her cute.. ehem.. oh so short P.E uniform.

 

 

 

 

Oh she's showing her legs...those cute.. yet y legs of her.. God I need to cover her! God the guys are hovering and fantasizing about her in their minds!!! Freakin erts.. god I just want to kill them right now..

 

 

 

 

Freakin bastards...God I just want to punch the life out of them... And Dara's not helping either! Argg.. she's freakin wearing revealing clothes for heavens sake.. Well.. it might not count as revealing.. since all of the girlare wearing the same.. but.. still it just looks so much more inviting on her! 

 

 

 

 

Argg... Dara.. you will be the death of me! Why on earth dose she even need to wear such clothing? I mean.. yeah sure.. it's an uniform! But Argg still! "Seunghyun-ah!!!!!!!!" Dara shouted as she made her way towards me. Everybody's attention was then shifted to me.. The guys have this confuse looks plastered on their faces..

 

 

 

 

Oh I've got an idea... I'll make a scene that the guys will never forget and of course that'll make them leave Dara as well "Dara-ah!" I shouted back! When she finally reached me.. I immediately pulled her and trapped her petit body in my arms.

 

 

 

 

"I've missed you" I whispered and that made her redden like a tomato. I heard loud gasps every where.. I could just imagine the boys faces! Hahahaha!!!! Now try toy beat that you erts! See if you still dare to make a move! That's right Sandara Park is mine and mine alone!

 

 

 

 

ANNEYEONG YEORUBUN!!! AIGOO I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO FREAKIN MUCH..I'M SO SO SO SORRY SO NOT UPDATING! I KNOW, I KNOW I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR SOMETIME YOU KNOW KEEPS ON APOLOGIZING FOR NOT UPDATING AND STUFFS!!! BUT I'M REALLY SORRY!!! I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY AND HAVEN'T GOT MY INSPIRATION BACK SORRY FOR THAT! I KNOW YOU'RE ALL WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE! ANYWAY HERE IT IS..ENJOY!!! OH THANKS FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS BY THE WAY, I'M REALLY GLAD THAT YOU'LL STILL WITH ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG..ANYWAY HAVE A NICE DAY YA ALL

 

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16