20. IS THERE SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND HIM?

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

 

I wonder if something's bothering Luhan oppa.. He haven't been himself since we entered the classroom! I wonder what's bothering him...I hope his fine.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa...." his attention was then shifted to me "What is it?" He asked me. I was hesitating on whether I should really ask him or not.. I mean even though we're close now and stuff I just can't ask him directly.. maybe he doesn't want to tell it..maybe it's personal.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa..what's bothering you?" I asked him.. He just gave me the I'm-okay-look "It's nothing Hyunnie-ah..I'm fine..don't worry okay" He answered. Aigoo.. I knew it... Well.. at least I tried!

 

 

 

 

I gently took his hand and caressed it with mine "Oppa..if ever there's anything bothering you..don't hesitate to tell me arasso! I'm always here" I told him and that made him smile.

 

 

 

 

After class...

 

 

 

 

"Hyunnie..." Luhan oppa took my hand as we were on our way to our second class "Yes oppa!" I answered "Have you ever had a boyfriend before?" He suddenly asked me out of the blue.

 

 

 

 

A boyfriend? why is he suddenly asking me these kinds of question "Ah...it's okay if you don't want to answer that..I'm sorry" He exclaimed "Aniyo..oppa it's okay..Uhm..well about your question..I've never really had a boyfriend before..it's actually my first time experiencing this kind of stuffs" I told him.

 

 

 

 

"Oh..is that so..how about noona then..did she ever had a boyfriend before or boyfriends?" To tell you all the truth me and unnie have never been in a relationship before. Everything we're experiencing right now it still new for the both of us "She have never been in a relationship either" I answered.

 

 

 

 

Luhan oppa's jaws nearly hit the floor when he heard it "What???" He exclaimed. I just nodded in return "Hmm...it's the truth!" I told him. I know it's shocking.. well it is for Unnie's case anyway! I mean she have a lot of suitors.. but she doesn't really entertain them.. most of the time.. she would be too oblivious about it.

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

 

Omo...I nearly had a heart attack due to Seunghyun's aggressive move. Yes he just aggressively trapped me in his arms..Well I'm not saying that I didn't like it or anything..I'm actually quiet enjoying it keke~~ But that still doesn't change the fact that he just aggressively pulled me for a hug in public.. Most specially in front of the whole class.

 

 

 

 

"I've missed you" He then whispered in to my ears!! OH HOLY.. MOLLY!!! I just freakin left my brain somewhere? Where I am?.. Uhmm Kyyaaa!!! What's up with him? Why is he acting like he did last night? Omo my heart..it's beating like crazy.

 

 

 

 

"Hey...what's up with you!" I told him as I tried to push him away but he just tightened his hug "What do you mean? I just miss my girlfriend" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

Girlfriend? What is this man talking about? What girlfriend? We just freakin met yesterday and he's my boyfriend now? Well granted that he'll be my future husband, but that doesn't mean he'll automatically be my boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

"Hey it's okay babe..come on everybody's waiting for us" He exclaimed as he entwined his hand with mine. As we were walking forward the class, their gaze were glued on us.

 

 

 

 

Aisht Choi Seunghyun.... "SANDARA PARK!!" I then heard a familiar voice calling me. I looked around and saw Bom standing with the crowd while giving me her death glares.

 

 

 

 

Unknowingly I let go of Seunhgyun's hand and went to where Bom was "SANDARA PARK!" Bom exclaimed okay..she's really pissed right now..like really..she only calls me by my whole name when she's angry.

 

 

 

 

"What the...." Before she could even continue the teacher entered the room "You got lucky..but you'll explain everything to me later!" She told me. I just gulp the huge slump of saliva in my throat.. Oh dear! I will never hear the end of this!

 

 

 

 

AFTER CLASS......

 

 

 

 

"Dara..let's have lunch together" Seunghyun told me "Sure " I answered back.. I mean.. there's no harm in eating lunch together right? Besides... we're friends now "I'll wait for you outside" Seunghyun then said making me smile in return "Okay!"

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun had gone to change his clothes. When he was finally out of sight.. I as well made my way towards the girl's changing room. As I entered the changing room.. The girls immediately gathered around me, more like crowding me "Dara-ah..is it really true that you and Choi Seunghyun are dating?" Sojin asked me.

 

 

 

 

I just shook my head in return "Oh no! You got it all wrong! We just met yesterday.. we're not dating or anything we're just mere friends!" I answered back "Yah!!!Yah!!! stop crowding Dara you guys!" a familiar voice shouted.

 

 

 

 

All of you who guessed Bom... Then congratulations! You got it all right you guys... It's the one and only Park Bom the Bominator! Ready to fry my !!! She had this smirk on her face as she made her way through the girls.

 

 

 

 

"Aiyoo...Bommie-ah you just want to hear it all for yourself!" Krystal exclaimed "Well.. I guess there's no need in explaining then! Just move ladies! I need to talk to her!" I really want to escpae my way out of there! But.. I was cornered.. little by little I heard Bom's loud and heavy footsteps nearing me.

 

 

 

 

Aigoo!!! I'm dead! Okay everybody's not that hard to convince but it takes a lot of energy and persuading to convince the Bominator! I was too engrossed on my daydreaming that I didn't notice her standing right in front of me with a proud smirk plastered on her cute face.

 

 

 

 

"So Dara...Spill it out!" She exclaimed. Aigoo!! she's so scary!!! Scarier that Seohyun threatening you that eating hamburger will be the cause of your death! "There's nothing to spill!" I answered..She let out a growl oh well that's what I've heard anyway "YAH!!! SANDARA PARK STOP LYING AND START SPILLING!" She shouted..Aiyoo...goodbye world I'll miss you!

 

 

 

 

"But..really there's nothing!" I told her once again "Oh really...then..How about if I kidnap tam-tammie and feed him with my sharks at home!" She threatened me..Yes ya all she have sharks as pet, crazy right more like weird.

 

 

 

 

Can you believe that this cute and sweet looking girl.. is the devil itself in the inside? I don't even know how I ended being friends with her.. When she's just constantly bullying me "Dara...you know what I can do right? So don't push it!" She told me.

 

 

 

 

"Arasso...God Bommie why on earth did I end up being friends with you? Like I said before there's nothing to spill cause there's nothing going on between me and him" I explained well at least I tried.

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure?" I nodded "But why did he called you his girlfriend and to top that why did he hugged you? Oh right..yesterday you told me that you hated the guts out of him and now you're friends? what's up with that?"

 

 

 

 

I let out a loud sigh before answering "Well since you're my best friend and I trust you I'm going to tell you the truth.. but not now..I'll tell you later..Seunghyun is waiting for me outside!" I told her.. her jaw nearly got ripped off from her body upon hearing it.

 

 

 

 

"Him? waiting for you outside? And Dara you call that nothing?..Jesus you're so dense!" She exclaimed..I just pretended that I didn't heard a word she said. I just went to the shower and took a warm bath instead.

 

 

 

 

BOM'S POV

 

 

 

 

Aisht that girl is really testing my patience! How the hell can she just ignore me like that? And the worse part is she's been keeping secrets from me!!! I mean considering that she haven't done that before.. Dara have never and when I said never I meant it. She have never ever lied to me nor kept something from me before! well not until now.

 

 

 

 

Not until that Choi Seunghyun guy came! Ah just by thinking about it makes my blood boil! God now I hate the guts out of that guy. He's changing my Ssantokki! Oh my gawd! No I will not allow him to change my precious Ssantokki.. Over my gorgeous body! Choi Seunghyun you just got yourself an enemy.

 

 

 

 

And not just any enemy..a very extreme one! Sorry to all shippers but I just don't like this couples! I rather keep my Dara for myself.

 

 

 

 

I spotted Dara heading towards me so I immediately pushed aside my thoughts and just acted normal..That should do "Bom...you're creeping me out..what's wrong with you?" Dara told me as she walk towards me.

 

 

 

 

Oh shoot! Stay cool Bom "What do you mean?" I answered innocently. She laughed "Bom..seriously you're planning something am I right!" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"Aisht..I'm not..what do you mean?" I answered her once again, still acting innocently "I've known you since birth! I know all about you, better than anybody. You can't lie to me..just spill it out or else I won't spill anything regarding me and Seunghyun! So do we have a deal?" She told me.

 

 

 

 

Aisht....This is why I hate Dara sometimes! She freakin know me to well and I just can't hide anything from her, Aigoo this !

 

 

 

 

ANNEYEONG!!!! KEKE HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPPIE!!! OH TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBER AND TO ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENTED FROM THE LAST CHAPTER THANKS...I REALLY APPRECIATE IT..LOVE YA ALL PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE---HAVE A NICE DAY AND ENJOY :D

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16