28. LOVE WAS ONLY A WORD FOR ME BACK THEN

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

Just by those simple words.. With just those simple words it filled my heart with so much assurance and unknowingly made me fluttered as well! At that very moment I felt how..

 

 

 

 

I really felt that those words meant a lot for him and it meant a lot for me as well. I nodded "I will always be by your side" I whispered though it was nearly a whisper, it didn't passed him and that made him tighten his hug.

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun.." I started..oh god..Why am I becoming nervous again? Argg Seunghyun you're really good at making me uncomfortable "Hmm.." He answered "I..why..Uhmm~~ why do you even like me?" I asked him.

 

 

 

 

He changed our position, he's now cupping my face with his hands while looking directly in my eyes.

 

 

 

 

Though it's awkward and hard for me to look at his eye, there's this force that lures me in! His eyes were irresistible, there's something about them that keeps me interested.

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean? I like you because I just like you!" He exclaimed. I looked at him with a hint of shock and curiosity "Are you serious? You don't have any reason in particular?" I retorted back.

 

 

 

 

Is he kidding me? He told me that he loves me and then now that I'm asking why he likes me, his only answer is that? He made his way closer, slowly decreasing the distance of our faces.

 

 

 

 

"Dara look, a person doesn't need reasons to love someone! I could give you all the reasons in the world but, my love for you is unreasonable.. and.. and besides it's not that hard to fall in love with you" He whispered.

 

 

 

 

Whaaa...I think I just died back there? Ahh! "Dara...Dara are you alright? Dara!" He looked at me in the eyes then said.. I just nodded my head as I was still swoon by his words..

 

 

 

 

"I know you're still unsure about your feelings! But just like what I said before, I'm here to stay and I'm here to wait for you!" He paused of a bit as he cups my face once more.

 

 

 

 

"Even though we're getting married in less than 3 months I'm willing to wait for you, for you to develop your feelings for me! Believe me when I tell you this...

 

 

 

 

I've never been in love before and I'm really glad I fell for you, cause just by being with you it fills my heart with so much joy and emotions...

 

 

 

 

Emotions, I've never felt before! Sandara Park I love you! From this day forward you've been my life. Life without you is not worth living!" He exclaimed as he lands a kiss on my forehead.

 

 

 

 

How can he make me feel like this with just his words! I somehow felt secure and, and I can definitely feel the sincerity in his voice! I've never felt like this before

 

 

 

 

Either way..I've never experienced such things before! Love? Love was just a word for me! I've never really knew the true meaning of it until I saw the sincerity in his eyes and until he started making me feel this way.

 

 

 

 

I know I have feelings for him.. And I know that I like him though I'm not sure if I already love him..I'm not sure if I'm just infatuated with him or.. If I'm falling for him! I'm~~ I don't think I'm ready for it though! I mean.. I don't think my heart is ready to fall in love.

 

 

 

 

He's actually the very first guy to make me feel.. like there are thousands of butterflies in my stomach.. every time he looks at me.. And like a jolt of electricity enters my body when he touches me..

 

 

 

 

The very person to cause my heartbeats to fasten and making me feel anxious and nervous every time I'm with him.. All though I already know that I like him.. I just don't want to rush things.. I want it to occur naturally.. Slowly but surely..

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun..I'm~~ I'm sorry!" I exclaimed as I felt guilt slowly eating my heart "Shss.. It's okay Dara! being with you right now is more than enough! Besides I've already told you that no matter what I will wait for you" He told me.

 

 

 

 

I smiled at him "Thank you! I will always remember that!" Seunghyun gave me a smile in return! I guess being like this sure is soothing and comfortable! I love how my body fits Seunghyun's embrace perfectly! I feel so secure and happy.

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

 

I guessed I just crossed the line! Here we are both sitting in silence. I let out a loud sigh "Oppa miahne! Miahne for bringing that up! I think.. I~~I'm sorry..I~~ I need to go" I told him.

 

 

 

 

I was about to go when he suddenly got a hold of my hand and pulled me towards him. He pulled me and trap me in a tight embrace.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry! I'm sorry that's all I can say right now! I know you confessing did made our relationship a bit awkward..

 

 

 

 

but it doesn't matter! I will never leave you! I will always be by your side.. Despite this awkward situation we are in right now.. I hope.. this will not affect our friendship" He whispered gently in my ears.

 

 

 

 

I felt a suddenly sadness as I saw regret and confusion in his eyes.. I~~I hope it's that easy.. I hope it's that easy to bring back the friendship that we made in 3 days time..

 

 

 

 

Despite knowing him for only 3 days.. I actually felt comfortable with him.. And I guess. I easily fell for him as well.. I was on the verge of crying but I manage to gain my composure back..preventing me from tearing up!

 

 

 

 

"Thanks oppa! Can we just forget about the thing I told you a while ago? And.. and yes of course.. we can still remain friends" I told him.

 

 

 

 

"W~~why?" He whispered softly but it was loud enough for me to hear "I~~~ I want our relationship to be as it was before all of these happened..

 

 

 

 

Just like what you want you! Oppa I want it to be normal again! A~~and I guess forgetting about that is the only option right now" I told him.

 

 

 

 

I finally had the strength to stand up and escape from him embrace, I gave him a sweet smile then said

 

 

 

 

"Oppa! Everything will be like before right!" I exclaimed maybe my voice sounded to excited and sounding a little fake but I don't care.

 

 

 

 

It took him a while to answer but in the end he just nodded his head and then said "Neh! It will.." He told me and by that I smiled again.

 

 

 

 

"Neh! Oppa I think I need to get going I still need to meet up with Yuri and the rest! See you later" I told him as I found myself leaving!

 

 

 

 

I was roaming like a lifeless zombie in the hallway! Well zombies are lifeless so I guess I do look like a zombie right now! When I suddenly heard someone calling my name... I immediately woke up from my reverie..

 

 

 

 

I looked around and found a running Yuri "Seohyun-ah!" She exclaimed lively. I gave her a smile "Yuri-ah! What are you still doing here? School had already ended for quite some time now!" I told her.

 

 

 

 

She just looked at me like I was some kind of insane woman lurking the place "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"Oh..Uhm nothing I was just looking around" I reasoned out though I know that's not the answer! Okay you can all call it lying.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah right! Anyway here!" She handed me my bag "Omo..thanks!" I thanked her as I reached for my bag.

 

 

 

 

"No problem! I've been looking for you anyway! I even called you but I guess you're phone was in your bag..so I decided to call Luhan instead he told me that you were looking for me! Aigoo so complicated!" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

I let out a soft chuckle "I guess it is a bit confusing! Anyway I'm sorry for the trouble!" I apologized to her.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo..it's no big deal! What are friends for right! Uhm..if I may ask! Is something bothering you? You look kind of off" She told me!

 

 

 

 

I looked at her in surprise but immediately changed, instead I just gave her a sweet smile! I guess I'm pretty transparent.

 

 

 

 

"Oh no! I'm fine no need to worry! Anyway I think I need to get going, appa and unnie must be really worried now!" I told her as I bided her goodbye.

 

 

 

 

I was on my way to the parking lot when I suddenly heard my phone ringing. I took it out and found myself suddenly getting anxious, it's Luhan oppa!

 

 

 

 

Ottoke! Should I answer? Omo I guess it's too rude if I don't "Yoboseo?" I answered "Seohyun-ah you were suppose to ride with me home remember! Unfortunately...you..uhm ..you ran off before I could even tell you" He explained.

 

 

 

 

 

I face palmed myself! Aigoo pabo-ah! "Aigoo...Miahne oppa! I guess I forgot about that! Anyway where are you then?" I asked him

 

 

 

 

"At the parking lot! Waiting for you" He told me and by that I was off to find him! Aisht.. Pabo! You're really a pabo Seohyun! Weren't you the one who wanted to act normal?

 

 

 

 

Aisht.. how am I going to show my face to him? Aigoo...what have I done? I've made everything sooo complicated.. too complicated that even I can't handle.

 

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

 

 

I comfortably..no scratch that.. I'm not feeling comfortable at all.. I'm ...I'm feeling anxious waiting for Seohyun to come. Whaa.. although we have solved the situation a while ago.. I just can't let it go..

 

 

 

 

I know.. the confession did made a great impact on our friendship and.. well I'm worried that things will be different from now on.. Even though I made it clear that it won't affect our relationship.. I still can't stop worrying..

 

 

 

 

I mean.. sure I said that but the thing is.. I don't mean what I said! Oh yeah.. I don't want to forget the kiss..

 

 

 

 

And I certainly don't want to forget about the confession.. Sure.. I'm still unsure about my feelings for her but that doesn't automatically mean that I will never fall for her right?

 

 

 

 

I'm pretty sure that it's not that hard to fall for her.. and it's not impossible for me to fall for her.. She's nice, demure and gorgeous of course.. And take Seunghyun hyung for example.. Keke~~ he's like an in love puppy tailing Dara unnie where ever she goes..

 

 

 

 

He got it real bad! I mean.. yesterday. he would keep on insisting that he's not interested and that he will never fall for Dara noona.. but just as expected he ate all his words up! I told you he would fell for her.. deep keke~~

 

 

 

 

Anyway.. lucky hyung.. Come on.. it's Dara noona we're talking here.. she's perfect.. the epitome of perfection! A goddess.. she posses everything that a guy would ever want his future wife would be!

 

 

 

 

Leaving that thought.. I really do think it's just a matter of time for me to fall for Seohyun.. and besides we just met 3 days ago.. we still have plenty of time to get to know each other.. Love is something you can't rush right? Well that's what I've heard anyway..

 

 

 

 

It takes time.. "Oppa?" I suddenly managed to traveled back to reality as I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around as I was immediately greeted by a smiling Seohyun..

 

 

 

 

I don't know why but.. I was kind of disappointed by her smile.. well.. it feels like she had completely forgotten about the.. thing that happened between us a while ago.. So she really do want to forget about it huh?

 

 

 

 

"Oppa.. are you okay?" She asked me as she took a step closer to me.. For a couple of seconds.. I caught her eyes.. We stared at each other for a while.. I~~I felt mesmerized..

 

 

 

 

I~~I don't know but I felt a.. a sudden jolts of electricity enter my body.. We were still looking intensely at each other.. no one bothered to break the connection between us.. but that was when Seohyun decided to do it first.

 

 

 

 

She looked away and that's when I realized our current situation.. Geez Luhan! Step out of it! You don't need to make things even more awkward that it already is between the both of you..

 

 

 

 

That's the least you can do "Uhm.. Oppa.. I think Unnie and Appa is already looking for me... I guess we can uhm.. drive now?" She then asked.. I immediately nodded my head as I opened the car door for her.

 

 

 

 

"Ah neh.. Miahne.." I exclaimed before entering the car as myself. When I finally had settled myself.. I then started driving..

 

 

 

 

The drive was unusually silent and.. it's not the usual comfortable silence.. it's actually more of the awkward one.. And it's really uncomfortable.. I mean.. well.. it feels like it though.. I let out a sigh as I the shifted my attention to the road.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa.. miahne.. am I making you uncomfortable?" She then said.. I immediately looked at her upon hearing her words "W~~what are you talking about Hyunnie.. I'm not.. I mean you're not making me uncomfortable what so ever..

 

 

 

 

Please don't think of it that way.." I retorted back.. She just nodded her head in return as she then shifted her attention to the view upon us.. I looked her.. she looks so peaceful when she's like this..

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry oppa! I'm just uhm.. I don't know it's weird.. you know specially after the confession.. Once again I'm sorry Oppa!" She exclaimed.. though her voice sounded weak and soft...

 

 

 

 

"Hyunnie.. Uhm.. please don't think of it that way.. I think I'm the one to blame though.. And please stop apologizing.. you're not the only one at fault here okay.. Don't worry we'll get through this okay" I exclaimed as I reached for her hand and gently entwined it with mine.

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS ^^ I MANAGED TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER AS WELL! AIGOO I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF! ANYWAY ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE LIKE REALLY T.T GUYS U CAN FORGIVE ME RIGHT? AIGOO.. ANYWAY I'M NOT GONNA TAKE UR TIME HERE! SO HERE'S THE CHAPTER.. I HOPE YA GUYS LIKE IT ^^ ENJOY AND HAVE NICE DAY OH AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND TO VOTE! THANK U.

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16