03. PARK SISTER'S FUTURE HUSBANDS?

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

I glanced at my unnie who is quietly walking beside me. Aigoo I'm not use to see unnie like this, her face shows her seriousness.

 

 

 

 

I decided to nudge her, well just to get her attention "Unnie! what you thinking about? Don't tell me you like that GD person" I asked her. Upon hearing GD-shii's name her face immediately became red.

 

 

 

Just what I've thought, she is thinking about him. Aigoo my unnie have a crush on someone, Aisht finally. It's about time that she started thinking about it.

 

 

 

 

I mean neither once have she ever talked about it. She thinks that love is just a waste of time and unimportant thing in a person's life.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo..Unnie have a crush on someone!! It's about time unnie" I told her. She just gave me the what-are-talking-about look "Seohyun it's not like that!" She whined.

 

 

 

 

"Aisht just admit it unnie. Come on you were obviously thinking about him a while ago, and when I mentioned his name your face became red. I know you unnie, you're too easy to read" I told her, and then her gave the don't-argue-with-me look.

 

 

 

 

She let out a loud sigh "Aisht,you're getting it all wrong Seohyun-ah. I don't like him that way, it's just he always make me feel weird every time I talk to him. Besides I don't have time for such things, I'm too busy looking after you and appa" She told me.

 

 

 

 

I immediately gave her a hug "Thanks unnie. But you should definitely stop thinking about us and start thinking about yourself. I think it's time for you to think about love and stuffs" I told her. Dara unnie tighten her hug on me

 

 

 

 

"Ani, I still have a lot of thing to do. I will never stop caring about you and appa, the both of you are too precious for me" She told me.

 

 

 

I'm so lucky to have a big sister like Dara unnie. She's the most down to earth girl I've ever met. She cares alot for her love ones.

 

 

 

Her future boyfriend is too lucky to have her, she's the girlfriend every boy dreams about. She's just perfect, my unnie.

 

 

 

 

The both of us were too busy hugging each other, when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulders. I let go of unnie and then looked behind me. It was Bom unnie!

 

 

 

 

"Welcome to YG Seohyun-ah" Bom unnie exclaimed as she gave me a warm hug "Thanks unnie!" I thanked her as I responded her hug.

 

 

 

 

"TOKKIE!!!!!" She nearly shouted upon spotting my Dara unnie who was behind me. She immediately went to her and gave her a tight warm hug, but my unnie didn't bulge. She just stayed as she was before, she didn't even move an inch.

 

 

 

 

 

"Tokkie are you mad at me?" Bom unnie asked her. Her eyes was teary "Aisht..Yes I am mad at you" She told her.

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

Bom gave me one of her tight and warm hugs as usual. But I didn't even dare to move, I didn't even had the lust to return the hug. Why...let me see..cause I'm mad at her.

 

 

 

 

She went to Paris without even texting me, and worst thing is she never contacted me. Aisht what a friend! "Tokkie are you mad at me?" She asked me, her eyes were teary. Aisht I can't stand being mad with my best friend. I can't stand being mad at any person.

 

 

 

 

Like what everybody says I'm too nice "Aisht..yes I am mad at you" I told her. She started sniffing and crying "Tokkie...I'm sorry! I'm sorry because I didn't contacted you when I was in Paris and I'm sorry for not telling you!" She cried.

 

 

 

 

Ahh..what have I done? I've never seen Bommie cry before, I never thought that even Bom can cry. Why well cause she's the Bominator! Oh no! I made my cute, pretty best friend cry! You're a bad person Dara! A bad person! My conscience told me.

 

 

 

 

Now I'm feeling guilty! So I immediately hug the crying Bom and then said "Aigoo..It's okay Bomma, I'm not mad at you anymore! Please stop crying" I comforted her.

 

 

 

 

After saying those words to her, I heard her laughing. What the hell is going on here? wait is she crazy? Aisht she tricked me! She made this all up.

 

 

 

I immediately let go of her, and gave her one of my murderous glares "Yah!!! How could you Bom!!! Aisht now I'm even madder at you" I told her "Aigoo miahne tokkie. Sorry please forgive me, I promise not to do it again." She started begging.

 

 

 

 

"Aisht arasso. Juts promise me never to do it again" I told her and she nodded in response "Uhm..unnie I hate to break your reunion but we still need to the main office to get our timetable" Seohyun said.

 

 

 

 

"Ah..neh, I've almost forgot about it. Bom have you got your timetable yet?" I turned around to ask Bom "Yapp.. I was there this morning but I can still follow you up there if you want" She said.

 

 

 

 

"Neh...that would be great. Okay so let's go, don't want to be late on our first subject" I exclaimed as I drag Seohyun and Bom with me.

 

 

 

 

A STRANGER'S POV

 

Aisht here I am standing with my little brother in front of YG's gates. I've heard that YG is the one of the most prestigious and elite school in the world.

 

 

 

 

Why am I here you may ask? Well it's to find and annoyed the crap out of my future wife.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

Appa called us in to his office. Me and my brother immediately went there, knowing appa he only calls us like this when it's something really important.

 

 

 

"Oh you're here, take a sit" We immediately placed ourselves in front of him "I want you to know that, me and my friend decided that you and your brother are going to marry his daughters. That's it for now" Appa said.

 

 

 

I nearly choked the life out of me upon hearing the words he just said " WHAT??" Both me and my brother shouted.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Yapp that's the reason I'm here, I took a glance at my little brother who is standing next to me with uneasy expression plastered in his face.

 

 

 

"You okay?" I asked him and he nodded in return "Neh, I'm okay hyung just a little nervous that's it" He responded.

 

 

 

 

I patted his head then said "It's gonna be okay. Just do what we planned okay" I told him and he nodded in response.

 

 

 

As we entered the school everybody's attention was immediately darted to us. I know! I know we're famous. Of course we are. Well maybe not here in Korea but back in the US.

 

 

 

Me and my brother gave up our luxurious life back in the US, because our father told us that we are engaged with someone who are currently living in Korea. He told us that it's better that we move back to Korea so that we can make a good relationship with our future wives.

 

 

 

 

But heck I'm not the kind of person who want to settle down early, I still want to live my life. I want to explore and to live freely without thinking about craps like this.

 

 

 

Aisht why me? Why it has to be me and my brother. Well as much I pity my life, I aslo pity my little brother. He's just 16 and has to go through this .

 

 

 

Oh yeah well about our future wives, still don't know who they are though. My father still haven't informed us their identity. Since I'm engaged with someone whom I clearly don't know anything about, might as well wish that the girl possesses a goddess like beauty.

 

 

 

Hey...I'm not being picky here, well a little maybe. But come one I didn't have the chance pick whom I want to marry so might as well wish for it right.

 

 

 

 

Anyway I think we need to hurry up, me and my brother still need to got to the main office and pick up our timetables.

 

 

 

 

ANNEYEONG!!! YA ALL CURIOUS ABOUT DARA UNNIE AND SEOHYUN UNNIE'S HUSBANDS? KEKE DON'T WORRY THEY WILL BE REVEALING THEMSELVES SOON KEKE!!! JUST STAY PUT!! ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE CHAPPIE...MAYBE KIND OF BORING BUT I'M STILL LEARNING AND WILL DEFINITELY WORK HARDER IN THE FUTURE...DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND TO COMMENT OKEY :D

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16