24. BEING ALL POSSESSIVE

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

 

 

Me and Hyunnie was about to leave when I suddenly heard a familiar voice "I'm her fiancé! Fiancé...meaning her future husband got that!" I looked around and saw Seunghyun shouting at someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whoah I've never heard this kind of tone before..Hyung must be really pissed right now "Oppa what's happening?" Hyunnie asked me "I don't know..but I think it's hyung!" I told her as I grab her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on let's go and check!" I told her, she stood up and nodded. We went closer to where they were and there we also saw Dara noona sitting there like a little child..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What the is happening? "Goddess is it true?" What? What is it that is true? I was about to approach them when I felt someone tugging on my shirt "Oppa...Unnie's is there..I need to comfort her..she looks sad!" It was Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara noona and hyunnie's relationship is really tight and sweet.. I took her hand and gently caressed it "Don't worry Hyunnie..Hyung got her, and we'll go when the crowd had cleared up" I told her and she nodded in return.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht this is just something....Hyung's is going crazy! I never thought he'd be like this when he falls in love, well technically I'm not yet sure what's his true feeling towards noona but I kind of get this feeling that he really likes her a lot but he's just letting his pride overcome those feelings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well isn't that a sweet scenario... Hyung's acting all possessive towards Dara noona, I've never thought hyung would act like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH!!!! SHUT UP AND LEAVE US!" A red headed girl suddenly shouted, guess she's Dara noona's friend. Hmm...what's her name again? "Bommie unnie!!" Seohyun whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's right her name is Park Bom..whoah she's scary, never thought she'd be this scary well since she looks so cute and innocent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Park Bom noona's outburst the crowd started leaving and decreasing, Seohyun then took my hand and drag me to where Seunghyun hyung and Dara noona were.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie!!!" Seohyunie immediately  exclaimed when she saw her sister "Hyunnie!" Dara noona exclaimed with same emotion. The 3 started chatting and I took the chance to talk to my hyung who's sitting quietly on the other table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung" I placed myself beside him "Luhan! What am I going to do? I think I'm in love with Dara!" He said with his voice full of emotion, which I couldn't identify.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huh... just what I predicted! I knew it...I knew it from the very start that he likes Dara noona! hyung is just too stubborn to admit it to himself, Aisht then if that's the case why is he sad? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just patted his shoulder then said "Then what's the problem hyung?" He looked at me with confusion plastered on his face, aisht hyung and his problems! he's taking all this too seriously

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung..the two of you are going to be married anyway so what's the problem! Besides I've always dreamt about having Dara noona as my sister-in-law or well I've also dreamt her being my future wife" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that earned me a hard smack on my head, ouch..what the heck I just stated the fact. I mean come one any man would fall for Dara noona! she's the most gorgeous woman I've ever met.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch...Hyung! what was that for? I just told you the truth!" I exclaimed as I caressed my head form the hard smack I got from hyung "Aisht will you stop fantasizing about my Dara!" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omo! did I heard right? did he really called Dara noona as his? Omo hyung's definitely in love! he's so freaking in love! The cupid got him really hard! "Hyung..wow..Dara noona's not yours yet! And omo you're deeply madly head over heels in love with noona! Aigoo does this mean that you'll stop fooling around?" I asked him seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His facial expression suddenly changed in to a serious one "Luhan...I'm really serious.. I love Dara.. I'm in love with her..And yes I'm willing to sacrifice my life before! That's how much she's got me!" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow! That's so romantic keke!!! "Hyung you're so romantic! I've never thought in my life that you'll be like this keke!" I "Aisht pabo! Stop teasing!" He said and earned me another smack on the head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He then frowned, he's expression turned serious once again  "But.. Luhan I tend to act very possessive once I like someone, I don't want to hurt Dara cause of my stupidness, did you saw what I did a while ago?! You know me Luhan, I've never been in love before and Dara she's too special for me to lose" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht... Hyung and his love problems! that's why I don't like falling in love cause..it just makes you crazy! "Hyung..Aisht just apologize to her and just tell her that truth! You worry to much! I'm pretty sure Dara noona will understand" I explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

"DARA WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS?" Bom unnie exclaimed angrily "But Bomma I was going to tell you about it. And how can you expect me to tell you the whole thing when I just learned about it yesterday!" Dara unnie reasoned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom unnie just let out a big sigh "Okay...fine..so is ther something more you need to tell me?" She asked Dara unnie. "Well...Seohyunnie's going to marry Luhan!" Dara unnie said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom unnie's eyes grew bigger "WHAT!!" She looked at me and then gave me a tight hug "No..it's enough that I'll lose you tokki but not my seobaby as well! This is so unfair she's still a baby!" She exclaimed as she tightens the hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just looked at her with pity...then I let out a big sigh "Unnie...sorry but I don't have a choice oh well we didn't have a choice " I explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Even so, you're still too young! the fact that you're unnie is marrying that bastard gives me enough heartaches and headaches but not you too...how can I live my life right now?" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to explain further when I suddenly felt a warm presence hugging the both of us, I opened my eyes and saw Dara unnie trying her best to trap us on her body with her short, fragile arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes, I wonder if I'm the real maknae of the family cause Dara unnie sometimes acts like a baby and that tittle suits her well! Yapp hmm considering that I'm taller than her and she looks younger than me makes me look like her older sister! "Aisht both of you stop this whole drama..I don't want anymore drama arasso!" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both me and Bommie unnie just nodded and cuddled with her "Unnie... where did Seunghyun oppa go?" I asked her as I looked around and let my eyes search Seunghyun oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara unnie then clasped from the hug as she let her eyes roam the whole cafeteria as well "Omo...Girls..I need to look for him.." She exclaimed as she started searching for Seunghyun oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's up with that?" I then heard Bommie unnie said while she was curiously watching Dara unnie's disappearing body "Hyunnie-ah does your sister like that bastard?" She finally asked me by the time Dara was completely gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know unnie, I tried asking her that once but she just said that it's not like that!" I answered back. I saw a worried look on Bommie unnie's face so I decided to ask "Why unnie what's wrong with Dara unnie liking Seunghyun oppa?" I asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well it's a bad thing for me, but that's not it well it's just that Dara has never dated anyone before and it's her fist time falling in love. I don't want to see her get hurt cause of that bastard" She explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hm...unnie does have a point.. I for one doesn't want to see my unnie hurt as well, Seunghyun oppa does have this playboy act going on. I don't know but I got this feeling that he likes to fool around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I'm really hoping that Seunghyun will take care of her and will love her, cause I don't want to see my precious big sister hurting, i don't want to see her like the way she did when mom passed away. Those memories of her always hunts me in my sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS!!!! HERE'S CHAPTER 24 KEKE! JUST FINISHED WRITING IT! ANY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT KEKE!!! OH PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND TO SUBSCRIBE!! HAVE A NICE DAY YA ALL...

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16