21. MY FEELING FOR HIM

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

 

 

Damn! ...Is she serious? Is she freakin serious? They've never had a boyfriend before? Nah she must be kidding me.. I mean that's impossible "Are you freakin kidding me?" I suddenly shouted and she looked taken a back by my answer.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa...I'm not lying..it's the truth" Seohyun gently answered. Oh I guess I might have scared her by the tone of my voice.. Aisht you're a pabo Luhan... have you forgotten that Hyunnie's not like the other girls you've fooled around with before?

 

 

 

 

Geez...bear that in mind "Miahne Hyunnie..I shouldn't have shouted like that..sorry!" I apologized as I bowed my head in embarrassment "Aigoo...kwenchanyo. It's fine really...I know that you don't mean it" She told me as she flashed me a smile.

 

 

 

 

Aww...she's so beautiful she never fails to capture my attention every time she smiles! She looks so sweet, pure and innocent just the way I like it "Hello earth to Luhan oppa! You still there?" I immediately stepped out from my day dreaming upon hearing her voice.

 

 

 

 

"Huh.." was all that came out from my mouth. She just laughed at me like a little child and then she smiled... yet another breathtaking smile from her.. it was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my entire life "Oppa you're so funny!" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

God Luhan what the hell is happening to you! you're not falling for her right! Ani you're not going to fall for her "You really think so?" She smiled once again then said "Of course and I like it..you look cute" She told me.

 

 

 

 

"Where are we going again?" I asked her.. well since I've already forgotten where we were headed... "Haha...We have Theater right now" She answered. Oh right... "Oh..yeah...let's go!" I took her hand as I gently drags her with me. Seohyun-ah what are you doing to me? Why am I feeling like this every time I see and touch you?

 

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

 

Hmm..I just finished taking a shower and freshened myself.. So I went outside to wait for Dara "HEY YOU!" I heard someone say behind me.

 

 

 

 

I turned around to see who the voice belongs to. I was quite surprise to see a group of guys behind me. Now what! "I have a name you know" I retorted back "I don't like the tone of your voice!" One of the boys exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"Should I care?" I firmly answered... Who are these punks anyway? What the hell are they doing? "Look man..we don't want any fight. We just want you to stay away from Dara" The other guy who I think might be their leader exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"And what if I don't? Who are you to command me anyway?" I retorted back "Don't you know who I am? Oh wait a minute..Yeah right I forgot you just transferred here! Look newbie just stay away from Dara or else I'll crash you like dirt!" He told me.. more like warned me.

 

 

 

 

this little ... I'm really losing my patience here! I'll kill him .. How dare he threaten me? Doesn't he know who I am? "Look.. you red headed punk.. I don't give a about who you are or what you are! Sorry to tell you this.. but I'm not going to leave Dara alone unless she tells me to..Got that?" I shouted..My patience is slowly snapping out.

 

 

 

 

I really hope I won't snap right now.. I really hope I won't be punching the hell out of this guy "What the did you just called me? You little dirt!" Dirt?? Is he mad?? Me the great Choi Seunghyun a dirt..

 

 

 

 

Just who the does he think he is?? " you" I shouted as I was about to land a punch on his smugged face but then a familiar voice stopped me "Seunghyun-ah stop" the voice shouted.

 

 

 

 

I looked around and then saw Dara standing there with a concern look plastered on her face.. When I finally realized what I was about to do I immediately stopped on my tracks. 

 

 

 

 

That punk is lucky cause Dara arrived or else I might have punched the guts out of him "what are you two doing?" Dara went towards us and gave both of me and the red headed punk a warning look.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry goddess..it.." He was about to reason out but I immediately beat him to it "Shut up!" I exclaimed "I think you're the one who need to shut up, Mr. Newbie!" The red headed punk exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

Aisht he's really testing me huh...let's see what he'll say when he feels my cold hand on his face! "Both of you stop!" Dara exclaimed and that made both us stop "What the heck is happening here?" Dara asked "Well you see I just want to welcome the newcomer when he started...." What is he ting me? He's not just a bastard he's a freaking fat liar as well.

 

 

 

 

Geez how I want to fry his fat lying right now! How can he make me look bad infront of Dara..All those pathetic lies are making me sick "Hey..wait a minute...That's not really what happened!" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry GD-shii but is that the truth?" The punk just stood there and stayed quiet!! Huh...beat that you liar.. "I'm sorry goddess it's just..I thought that he was you're stalker and stuff!" He reasoned out.

 

 

 

 

What a pathetic excuse.. Dude you really should try acting..not.. I thought to myself as I eyed the bastard "It's okay..GD-shii..Oh but you got it all wrong he's not my stalker... he's my uhm..my.." I immediately cut her off "I'm his fiancé and deal with that!" I exclaimed and that made all of guys gasped with disbelief..

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

 

"Oppa.. sit with me?" I asked Luhan oppa when we finally arrived at the theater room "Sure thing Seohyun-ah" He exclaimed. Aww....Luhan oppa is so cute.. I mean he's nice..

 

 

 

 

Aigoo Seohyun!!! What are you even thinking? You don't like like him that way okay!! ..he's just a friend who happens to be your future husband but that doesn't mean that you like him and.. that he will like you back.

 

 

 

 

Even though I'm falling for him.. Well that's what I think anyway.. I mean.. considering that my heartbeat is constantly beating crazily every time he touches me and looks at me.. and about the fact that I couldn't stop thinking about him.. so I guess.. I am falling for him.

 

 

 

 

But even so... I'm not sure if he feels the same way for me! Besides how can he even like me? I'm just an ordinary girl and to top that I'm boring.. no one would ever fall for me. So honestly it's the best if I just keep my feeling hidden cause I know that it will never lead to something else.

 

 

 

 

"Hyunnie-ah what's wrong?" He asked me "It's nothing Oppa.. I just remembered something!" I immediately reasoned out "Oh..okay..are you sure?" He told me as he flashed me one of his smiles which gave chills through out my body.

 

 

 

 

Oppa..why are making me feel like this? "Ofcourse!" I gladly exclaimed and that made him laugh, aigoo he's so cute when he laughs!

 

 

 

 

Sometime later.........

 

 

 

 

Mr. Park finally entered the classroom and soon the class began.. "Finally..he's like 15 minutes late!" Luhan oppa exclaimed "Oppa it's so cute when you're whining like that! You're like a girl!" I .

 

 

 

 

"Did you just called me a girl?" He exclaimed "Well like guys assumes...only the girls whines! So yes I think you're a girl!" I retorted back "Hmm..Hyunnie stop teasing me or would you rather let me prove you wrong?" He suddenly smirked at me.

 

 

 

 

Kyaaa!!!! Is he thinking about kissing me? Kyaa!!!!! Aigoo wow..It's becoming hot in here..who turned off the aircon? "Hyunnie!" He exclaimed and that made me shift my attention to him... so I did.

 

 

 

 

When I turned to face hi... I was shock to see his was approximately 8 cm away from me..Oh my god...this is really weird! I can feel his breath against me! What's he doing? is he trying to give me a heart attack well it's really working!

 

 

 

 

Cause of reflex I immediately closed my eyes... I was waiting for it when I suddenly heard a familiar voice "Hmm.. Ms. Park and Mr. Choi.. Can you continue whatever you're doing rigth now after my class. I wouldn't mind you two fooling around.. but just not in my class!" Mr. Park who apparently saw us exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

And now all eyes are on us.. giving us glares and disgust looks oh well that what I felt so.. "Sorry Mr. Park!" Both me and Luhan oppa apologized.

 

 

 

 

"Okay..good..now let's continue!" Mr. Park started babbling about this and that again..I just ignored him.. Aisht I can't even bear to listen to what he's talking about.. I mean.. I'm not normally like this.. What the heck is happening to me?

 

 

 

 

Since when did I started losing interest about theater? Aigoo ani...something's wrong...something's definitely wrong! I was so busy worrying when I realized Luhan oppa starring. Aigoo...he's creepy "Is there something wrong with my face?" I whispered "Well you're facial expression caught my attention!" He answered back.

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong with it?" I asked him once again "You look so cute when you're serious!" He exclaimed. Omo... My heart...I just felt my heart skipped a beat.. what's happening? What's wrong with me?  

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo....oppa you're so cheesy... It makes me want to puke!" I decided to .. well that was just a cover up.. That I actually fell for his cheesy yet cute remarks "Aisht..you don't think it's cool?" He asked me. 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo...did he just asked me if I thought it was cool? Hahaha..he's like a child "Nah...it was to cheesy!" I exclaimed and that made him pout like a little boy, Omg...so cute!

 

 

 

HI GUYS! JUST FINISHED WRITING CHAPTER 21, HOPE U ALL LIKE IT! SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE..AGAIN...BUT ANYWAY..HERE IT IS! UHM TO ALL SEOHAN FANS AND SHIPPERS SORRY IF I UPSET YOU CAUSE I WAS JUST WRITING ABOUT TABISAN COUPLE ON EVERY CHAPPIE BUT HERE IT IS..THERE'S A LOT OF SEOHAN MOMENTS HERE! KEKE..ANYWAY DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND TO COMMENT! THANKS! 

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16