04. "YOU!!!"

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

DARA'S POV

 

 

When we reached the main office I immediately went to the lady who was sitting in the front desk "Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kim. I'm here to pick up my timetable" I told her and immediately smiles toward her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Ms. Park yes ofcourse just go to Mrs. Jung over there. By the way how have you been? Have you had a good summer?" She greeted me back "Neh! I sure did. Anyway my sister Seohyun is a freshman and I was wondering where she can pick up her timetable" I asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh really the gorgeous park sister are both attending YG. Neh, the freshmen's timetable are taken care by Mr. Kwon there, so just send her there and he'll take care of the rest" She instructed me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Gamsahabnida Mrs. Kim, by the way it's nice to see you again. Have a nice day" I told her as I went back to where Bom and Seohyun are.

 

 

 

 

 

"Bomma can you follow Seohyun to Mr. Kwon and pick up her timetable? I still need to pick up mine from Mrs. Jung" I told Bom "Sure..Come on Seohyun" She said and then drags Seohyun with her.

 

 

 

 

I was on my way to Mrs. Jung's table when I suddenly bumps into someone. Due to the strong impact, I fell on the ground hard and landed on my . Ouch that hurts, geez who can this person who just bumped in to me?

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht is he blind or something? I was waiting for the person to help me up but unfortunately he didn't. I immediately stood up and face the person in front of me.

 

 

 

 

Upon seeing the face of the boy whom I bumped into, I was immediately mesmerized or well something like that. He's freaking hot keke but unfortunately rude. "Yah! watch where you're going shorty" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

Wait what did he just called me? Shorty? The nerve! Aisht this person is a jerk, so much for his appearance aisht! I want to kill him "YAH!!!" What did you just called me? You..you PABO!" I shouted angrily "Who you calling pabo? Maybe you're the one who's a pabo" He retorted back.

 

 

 

 

My face immediately turned red! Ahh this jerk, how can he treat a lady this way? "You're the one who bumped in to me Mr. You should be the one apologizing here. And haven't you heard about respecting women?" I shouted back.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do look like I care missy? Anyway I don't have the time to stand here and argue with you. My time is too precious to be wasted, so if you don't have anything important nor intelligent to say, it's better to keep your mouth shut okay? Good!" He said as he left me there dumbfounded and angry!! Ahhh!!! I want to scream right now! I want to kill that jerk. Ahh...

 

 

 

 

 

I angrily stomped my feet towards Mrs. Jung. Ahh that guy! Does he even know who I am? well not that I like to boast about my status. But aisht! I can't believe this guy, I've never met such rude, idiotic, selfish jerk!!

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Jung might have notice my pissed expression "Dara-ah is everything okay?" She asked me "Ah..neh ofcourse Mrs. Jung" I said as I immediately faked a smile "Oh.. are you sure?" She asked me once again.

 

 

 

 

I nodded my head in response and then said "Neh, thanks for worrying though. Anyway Mrs. Kim told me that you have my timetable?" She nodded and then flashed me a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh..I have them. Just fill this papers up and I'll go get them okay" She told me as she hands me the papers I'm suppose to fill up. After handing me them she went inside the storage room and left me there while I fill them papers.

 

 

 

 

 

After I've finished filling them up, she then came back with my timetable in her hand "Here you go Dara. Hope you'll have a nice day and school year, oh and I'll hope your sister will like it here in YG" She told me. I bowed down and bided her goodbye.

 

 

 

 

When I was finally done, I immediately checked on Bom and Seohyun. They were also done "So you guys are you done?" I said "Neh unnie" Seohyun answered.

 

 

 

 

STRANGER'S POV

 

 

Geez what an irritating little kid, though I must admit that she's pretty good looking. Hell yeah she was freaking hot but heck, she's irritating as hell.

 

 

 

 

I wonder which department she's in? Hmm why am I even thinking about her? My blood's boiling every time I think about her. But the only problem is that I can't take her out of my mind.

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhh...she's driving me crazy! I've never met such ignorant girl, I mean does she even knows who I am? And who does she thinks she is? I'm the freakin son of Choi Minho! and one of the most loved bachelor in the whole world.

 

 

 

 

Does she even know my status? I can freakin make any girl fall in love with me,oh no but this girl is different. She doesn't even care! Aisht she's gonna pay! She just started world war 3.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung! Are you okay? Why are you cursing?" My little brother tapped my shoulders "Aisht..I just met a little rude girl! I hate her" I told him.

 

 

 

 

"Whoah Hyung I've never seen you this angry before because of a girl. Maybe you like her" He answered. Me like her? Oh hell no! Never! I don't like her, I despised her!

 

 

 

 

"Oh no, lill bro you must be mistaken! I don't like her, infact I hate her!" I shouted angrily "Alright hyung, whatever you say. Anyway I've already picked up my timetable. I'll be going now, don't want to be late" He told me as he went off.

 

 

 

 

Hmm let's see, what do I have? I looked at my timetable and it says that I have class in my homeroom, room 121. I immediately went off to find my homeroom. Luckily , I immediately found it without getting lost or breaking a single sweat.

 

 

 

 

 

Guess this is my homeroom. The class had already started and I hurriedly went inside and bowed to the teacher. I then gave him a piece of paper.

 

 

 

 

Upon reading it, he cleared his voice and then announced my presence "Okay class, as you all know this person next to me is a transfer student from the US and I'm pretty sure you all know him, because of his father. Anyway please introduce yourself Mr. Choi" I nodded in response.

 

 

 

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo yeorubun! Choi Seunghyun imida! Modu mannaseo banga wo-seoyo, please treat me well" I bowed down in respect. I heard all the girls started giggling when I talked.

 

 

 

 

I looked at them and I immediately saw the admiration in their eyes, Oh yeah this year's gonna be daebak keke. No woman can resist my charms. "Neh, Mr. Choi please occupy the vacant seat on the third row from the back." The teacher told me.

 

 

 

 

I went to the vacant seat and settled myself. I can still hear the girls giggling and talking about me, I can also sense the guys throwing unpleasant glares towards me. But hell I care keke.. Can't blame me hehe.

 

 

 

 

Before the teacher could go on with the lesson, a familiar figure suddenly entered the room. Everybody's attention was immediately darted to the person infront, specially the boys.

 

 

 

I wonder who it could be, is it a celebrity or something? Why is everybody intensely looking at the person.  I then heard the guys infront of me say "Whoah, she's so hot! I can't believe it, she's looking more gorgeous than before. She really is a goddess"

 

 

 

Aisht, whatever! As eager I am to know who it is, I can't. Because I'm too far away to see who it is.

 

 

 

 

Anyway, I don't even care who it was, well okay maybe a little. But wow first day of school and he/she's already running late!

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay Ms. Park you can seat beside Mr. Choi in the back" The teacher pointed to where I was sitting. The person the started walking towards her seat "Wow she's gorgeous. Seunghyun is one lucky lad to sit next to her" I heard the guys once again.

 

 

 

 

Wow are they really guys cause they gossip like girls! Anyway I'm not the lucky person here, she is cause she's sitting beside me. "Annyeong, I heard that you're a new student here I just want to welcome you to YG" I heard a familiar voice say.

 

 

 

 

Hmm..where have I heard that voice? I'm pretty sure I've heard it somewhere. I then turned around to see who it was. By the time I saw her face, my facial expression immediately turned dark. It's her! The freaking rude girl this morning.

 

 

 

 

And by the look of her face, I can tell that she's not as pleased. "YOU!!!" We both shouted at each other and that made the whole class look at us.

 

 

 

 

So guys just got finished writing chapter 4!! I hope you all like it. Anyway I'm pretty sure you'll like it cause I've revealed who Dara unnie's fiance is! Isn't it great? It's Tabi oppa! I know I know I jusr love Tabisan couples but don't worry I'll sure make Tabi oppa jealous cause of Dara unnie's fanboys. Even though they have a cat and dog relationship right now! It'll all get better in the future keke!!! So I still haven't revealed who Seobaby's fiance, but don't worry it'll come! keke just be ready though!! Anyway have a nice day ya all! don't forget to comment and to subscribe....

 

 

 

Love Lots : Tabisan16