11. THE MEETING?

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

Geez so much for a good nap!!! Guess I will not be able to have that! Aisht what could appa want this time? I really do hope this not something about our future wives.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht I'm still mad at him for deciding this crap! The whole marriage thing is going to ruin my life. My bachelor times are over! Aisht this is exactly the life I wanted yeah!! I told to myself full of sarcasm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I glanced at the clock on my bedside table, it shows 05.40. Hmm still have sometime before the meeting, guess I'll just stay in my bed and relax for a little while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I was lying on my bed, That girl Dara suddenly entered my mind. I wonder what she's doing right now, I suddenly have this eager to tease and annoy the living out of her. Hehe I can see her facial expression right infront of my face right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahaha!!! Wait...Ahhh!!! Why am I thinking about? Aisht she's invading my mind once again! SANDARA PARK GET THE HELL OUT OF MY MIND!!!! WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT HER?

 

 

 

 

 

 

What's so special about her that I'm completely interested in her? Actually I've never been this interested on a girl before. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can see Dara's face flying in my head!!! !!! Aisht Choi Seunghyun get the hold of yourself and stop thinking about that crazy girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's just making you crazy...Yeah and besides you don't like her...YEAH that's right you don't like her and you're just playing with her. She's your new toy, a toy and nothing else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at the clock once again and it shows 06.00.... CRAP!!! it's already 06.00, better get ready or else appa will be so pissed with me when I come late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately jumped out of my bed and headed to my closet for the second time today. I went inside my walk in closet and went to where I have my suits.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah I have a walk-in closet, hey I like clothes okay..besides there's nothing wrong for a guy to like clothes right... Anyway yeah so I have a walk-in closet which 5 times bigger than a normal clothing store.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So many suits but so little time!!! Aisht just pick something Seunghyun, you still look good no matter what you wear though!! (Oppa cocky much).

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey I'm not cocky alright! I'm just stating a fact here people!! Besides I'm pretty sure everybody agrees with me!! (Aigoo...you are right oppa!!!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway so after I've finishing dressing up my oh so handsome self, I went to check on my lil bro Luhan. I knocked on his door, I just entered his room without permision.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehe!! Well that's what brothers do, no privacy besides he also enters my room without my permision. "Luhan-ah!! Are you done?" I shouted. Since he's no where to be found, he must be in his closet changing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!! I'm here" I heard Luhan's voice coming from his closet, yes everybody Luhan also have a walk-in closet. I went towards his closet and there I found Luhan looking so cool with his tuxedo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow hyung you look good!!" I got a thumbs up from my little brother "Hehe you're not that bad yourself lil bro" I told him which earned a smirked from him "Ofcourse hyung! Hey besides we're the handsome Choi brothers right" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehe he's got a point there! Yeah we're the famous and handsome Choi brothers "Are you done then?" I then asked him "Yeah all done" He answered back.

 

 

 

(IF YOU'RE ALL WONDERING THE TUXES THAT LUHAN OPPA AND TOP OPPA ARE WEARING! HERE ARE SOME PICS.)

 

(OMONA!!! TOP OPPA'S SO HANDSOME ANS Y KEKE...AIGOO Y MIND!!)

 

 

(LUHAN OPPA SO CUTE!!! AIGOO!!! SORRY GUYS BUT I COULDN'T FIND A WHOLE BODY PIC OF HIM WEARING A TUX )

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

I glanced at the clock which on my study table and it shows 05.30. Aigoo I need to start fixing myself, wait why should I? I'm just meeting with our future husbands not to mention the person who's responsible on ruing my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht I hate this person for agreeing in this marriage! Well maybe didn't have a choice like me and Seunghyun, well that . I mean come you guys I'm only 17 and I'm already engaged!

 

 

 

 

 

 

aAhh!!! I want to be mean to this person, whoever he might turn out to be! I can't help it okay! I mean I've never dreamt about being engaged this early.

 

 

 

 

 

 

How about my future plans? How about the things I want to do? the places I want to explore? Guess I'll just have to put them all behind and it's all thanks to this stupid marriage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht!! okay Dara calm down! you'll age faster is you're always angry, okay breath in...breath out...Hfff!!!! Okay...Anyway I need to wash myself before the dinner...don't want to mess everything up just because I'm against the idea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't want to dissapoint appa and Seohyun... I'll do anything to impress my future husband...eww that sounded weird!! Okay that person..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So after encouraging myself to do great in this meeting, I eventually forced myself to the bathroom to get a warm, long and nice shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

That'll help me relieve the stress I'm feeling right now...

After 20 minutes......

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhh!!! God I feel great!!! and it's all thanks to the shower keke!!! I went to my closet and started looking for some nice dress. Aigoo my closet's too big and full of clothes that I don't know what I'm gonna wear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well it's not really strange considering that my closet is nearly the half of an entire mall... It's so huge that I even get lose sometimes...keke

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmmm....I wonder what I'll wear tonight? I think I need Seohyun-ah help on this. I went to Seohyun's room, I knocked before I entered it. When I finally heard her permission I immediately entered her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here unnie? shouldn't you be getting ready for tonight?" She asked me "Neh Iam but Seohyun-ah I need your opinion, I can't choose what dress I'm going to wear for tonight" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well...then we have the same problem unnie! I myself don't know what to wear either" She told me and thne pouted like a little kid...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo my sister's too cute keke "Hmm...how bout this I can choose which dress you're wearing tonight and vice versa" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm... that's a good idea unnie. Okay then let's meet in my room after we've chose each other's dresses" She explained "Okay" I responded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun then went to my room to search for a dress for tonight, while I ransacks her closet to find the perfect dress for her.

 

 

 

 

 

20 minutes later.......

 

 

 

After sometime of searching, I've finally found the perfect dress for my stunning little sister. Her future husband's jaw will surely drop when she sees her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well as a matter of fact she'll make every boy drool on her keke.... Hey even though I'm uber protective about my little sister, I'm still the nice sister that'll surely make her stunning keke...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...I wonder what's Seohyun taking so long? Well it doesn't surprise me, it's not my fault I have a closet that's half as big as a mall...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie!!!" I then heard Seohyun's voicing "Seohyun-ah what took you so long?" I asked her "Aigoo...unnie why do have such a large closet! It's really hard to find clothes..I mean there's a lot to choose between. But I manage to find the perfect dress for you" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo miahne Hyunnie... Anyway I've also found the perfect dress for you! You'll surely love it...it's definitely your style.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unlike me Seohyun doesn't have that large of a closet. She's definitely not the clothes and shoes loving type, she's more of the book loving type or other word she's the book worm in the family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah..Her entire room even looks like a freakin library cause it's full of books. Aisht Seohyun's personality is so deep...even I don't understand her sometimes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyunnie! I put you dress on your bed" I told her "Uhmm..gomawo unnie! I left your dress on your bed as well" She told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo... I have such a loving dongsae "Neh gomawo Hyunnie...I'll go and get ready then see you in a while" I told her "Neh unnie" She then answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I left Seohyun's room and immediately procedded to my own room. I went towards my bed and found the dress Seohyun had chosen for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo...it's so beautiful! I can't remember buying this dress, aisht how can I when I have thousands of clothes in my closet?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway better get ready! I don't have that much time! I immediately put the dress on, after putting the dress on. I immediately went to my make up station and started putting make up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

Hmmm...By the time unnie had left the room, I immediately went to my bed. I'm so excited to see what kind of dress she had picked for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then there I was standing beside my bed, staring at the dress she had picked. Omona it's so pretty, I remember this dress..It's the dress I've recieved on my 16th birthday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bommie unnie gave me this dress... I then glanced at the clock and it shows 06.00...Aigoo I need to get ready, I don't want to be late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately put on the dress and then after putting the dress on I procedded on my make-up. Hmm...I'll just make it simple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll make it natural, I don't like to put on so much make up. Dara unnie isn't that big with make up either, whenever we put on make ups we always try to make it simple and natural.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I finally finished with my make up, I rushed myself out of my room and immeidately went down stairs. On my way down, I caught a glimpse om my unnie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I nearly lost my breath upon seeing her..Aigoo she's so beautiful, goddess does fit her. No doubt she's THE FAMOUS SANDARA PARK..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo!!! Seohyun-ah you look....stunning!" Dara unnie exclaimed when she saw me "Aniyo unnie! You're the one who's stunning here" I answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anni!! You're both stunning my angels. My beautiful angels" When heard our appa's voice behind us. We turn around and saw a smiling appa keke...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When then went to him and gave him a hug "Thanks appa!! We already know that" Dara unnie exclaimed "I'm just stating the fact Dara-ah" He then answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay...we better get going, it's nice for then both of you to have a nice first impression to your future husbands." He told us. We went out side, and there was Mr. Dong waiting for us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He opened the the car for us and then 5 minutes later we're on our way to meet our future husbands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(GUYS!! HERE'S WHAT DARA UNNIE AND SEOHYUN UNNIE LOOKS LIKE!)

 

 

 

stunning I know right keke!!! she's just plainly a goddess keke!!! really brings out the bad in her keke

 

 

and here's Seohyun unnie!!! isn't she lovely?? Yeah she is!! keke and come on she looks like an angel. This really shows her princess like beauty and innocent personality!!