06. DARA'S FANBOYS AND SEOHYUN'S FIÁNCE

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

Have you had the most awkward treatment in your entire life? Well I have, my seat mate who's still mysterious to me cause well I haven't asked his name yet is treating me so nicely, too nicely.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm excuse me Seohyun-shii what do you have after this?" He asked me "I think I have theater, why?" I answered "Wow what a coincidence! I aslo have theater, anyway can I walk you there?" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

He walking me there? Is he flirting with me or something? Does he have his motives towards me? "Uhmm why?" I asked him while giving him the questioning look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He scratches his head "Uhm...cause we're both new here, we obviously don't know anyone. Well you're quite famous and everybody knows you but I'm pretty sure you're not just gonna go up to them and start asking if they want to be friends with you or something" He explained. Well he does have a point there.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, guess you're right!" I told him but before I could continue the clock rings and interrupted me "Okay class it's over for today, I'll see you all tomorrow and tomorrow we'll be working with the instruments" The teacher said.

 

 

 

 

 

The student's left the room in groups or one by one until it was only me and Mr. I don't know his name yet left. "So what were you saying?" He told me, I stood up from my seat and he did it as well.

 

 

 

 

 

I faced him and then said "Anneyeong Park Seohyun ibnida, ui chinguga doel su hae!" I told him as streches my hand to him. He laughed "Neh, nice too meet you Seohyun-ah . Choi Luhan ibnida, dangsin-ege chinguleul mannaseo banga" He told me and gave me a warm sweet smile.

 

 

 

 

I returned the smile as well "You've got a pretty smile Seohyun-ah" He told me and that made blush like a tomato and he just laughs at me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm..okay let's go or else we'll be late for our next class" I told him and he nodded in response.

 

 

 

 

TOP'S POV

 

"Sandorra Park! Hey stop ignoring me!" I exclaimed while tailing behind her. Keke this girl is funny and I like her, she's different from the girls I've met before.

 

 

 

 

It's clearly that she hates me! and I like that, she's not fake like the other girls I've met. She's not after me cause of my status or face. This school year is going to be fun I thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Wait up" I shouted as I started running after her. It's fun pestering this girl, so she's the famous Sandara Park I've heard so much about huh. She's the daughter of the famous Park Minho the most important business partner of appa.

 

 

 

 

When I finally caught up with her, I placed myself infront of her blocking her way "WHAT DO YOU WANT? AREN'T YOU DONE PESTERING ME?" She shouted angrily.

 

 

 

 

"Whoah, I've never thought the oh so perfect Sandara Park would be like this towards new students. Wait aren't you the schools president?" I exclaimed. Her face then soften, I'm really good at this I thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

"Okay Mr. Choi what do you want?" She answered nicely as she gives me one of her sweetest yet the most fake smiles ever "Now that's more I like it. I was just thinking if you can help me find the Gymnastic Hall, you know since I'm new here I don't know anything" I told her.

 

 

 

 

She let out a soft sigh "Ofcourse Mr. Choi I would gladly help you" She said and flashes me a smile, the smile was softer this time "Thanks Ms. Sandorra Park, please call me Seunghyun instead Mr. Choi is my father" I told her as I flashes her one of my boyish smiles.

 

 

 

 

We were on our way to the Gymnastic Hall, awkward silence is building between us. No one dares to talk, aisht what happened to your tongue Seunghyun speak for heaven's sake! Where's your charm? My mind told me.

 

 

 

 

 

"So Sandorra Park how old are you?" I decided to ask her "Why aren't you talking banmal with me?" She asked me "Why should I? Aren't we friends?" I told her, she just shook her head in response.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Choi but we're not close" She answered back. Aisht this girl is harder than I thought, but hey she should be falling for me right now! I'm not pestering her anymore aren't I, I've been acting nice towards her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, haven't I told you to start addressing me for Seunghyun?" I told her "No I won't besides we're not friends and neither acquaintance" She told me as she smiled towards me.

 

 

 

 

"Wow, Dara playing hard to get huh!" I told her "Sorry to burst your confident Mr. Choi but you're not my type. Infact you're exactly the opposite of my ideal type" She told me. Wow she's so straight forward and honest.

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm.. This is going to be a challenge for me! Well this is the first time a girl ignored me, just you wait Sandara Park you'll fall for me soon, I told myself "Here you go Mr. Choi" She told me as we stopped infront of the Gymnastic Hall.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks Dara, really appreciate it. I'll see you around" I told her as I flashed her one of my boyish smiles once again, which by the way any female can't resist.

 

 

 

 

But Dara just ignored me, she bowed down and then left me there dumbfounded and amaze. This girl is definitely not what I expected, I told myself.

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

 

Geezz what a conceited jerk! He's so full of himself! He thinks that I'm like the girls he'd met before well sorry to burst his ego but no! I'm not a freakin .

 

 

 

Egoistic bastard! Who does he thinks he is? Some god or something? Okay Dara calm down, you'll age fast if you keep on thinking about the devil! Calm down, breath in...breath out...good.

 

 

 

 

 

I was on my way to my locker when I was stop by a group of guys! Well the group of Wooyoung to be precise "Good Morning Goddess Dara" They greeted in chorus and that made me smile, they're so cute.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning! How are you guys?" I bowed down and greeted them as well "Hmm...more that fine now that we saw your beautiful smile" Junsu exclaimed "Aww how sweet thanks Junsu" I told him and that made him blush.

 

 

 

 

 

"uhm.. Goddess that looks heavy, let me carry it for you" Nickhun walked towards me and immediately took my books which I was holding.

 

 

 

 

 

I was kind of surprise from the suddenly gesture, well I should get use to it by now cause since I've entered YG they've always been doing this things to me. They even call themselves "Daralings"

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm...gamsahabnida Nickhun-shii" I thanked him "It's okay Goddess anything for you" He answered me back. Aww he's so cute! "Goddess do you want us to walk you to your next class?" Chanming asked me "It's okay guys I'm fine" I told them.

 

 

 

 

"No we insist!" Taecyeon and Junho exclaimed "Aigoo arasso! If that's what you want. But guys didn't I told you to start calling me Dara instead?" I told then which them shook their heads together.

 

 

 

 

I just laughed at them, they're so cute they almost do everything at the same time "Aniyo, goddess fits you more" They told me in chorus once again "Aigoo you guys are so cute! You're the cutest ever" I exclaimed and that made them blush like a tomato.

 

 

 

 

"Gasamhabnida!" They bowed down together and thanked me. So the Daralings followed me all the way to my next subject! So cute! but hey I'm not forcing them or anything, they were the one who insisted about doing it.

 

 

 

 

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo Dara! I mean goddess" Lee Donghae greeted me before I could even enter the classroom "Anneyeonghaseyo Donghae-shii, please call me Dara instead" I told him "Aniyo the Daralings might kill me if I started calling you like that" He answered.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay suit yourself" I told him. After greeting and having the little chit chat with Donghae-shii I immediately proceeds to my seat "Anneyeong!!!" Someone suddenly gave me a back hug, whoah that nearly gave a heart attack.

 

 

 

 

I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise I saw a grinning CL behind me. I immediately gave her a hug "CL-roo!!! I miss you so much" I exclaimed as I tightens the hug "I miss you too Dara unnie!!" She told me.

 

 

 

ANNEYEONG YA ALL!!! DID YOU LIKED THE CHAPPIE KEKE? I KNOW YOU ALL LIKED IT! I KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE THINKING LIKE AIGOO FINALLY!!! BUT HEY I'M JUST FULL OF SURPRISES KEKE. ANYWAY I JUST LOVE SEOHAN AND LUHAN IS MY BIAS IN EXO-M! HE'S SO CUTE! SO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE CHAPPI OKAY AND MOST SPECIALLY DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE..BY THE WAY SORRY IF I'M NOT ABLE TO UPDATE SO MUCH, IT'S JUST I'M QUITE BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFFS. HOPE YOU ALL FORGIVE ME T.T

 

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16