02.HERE COMES THE GORGEOUS PARKSISTERS

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

After fixing myself, I glanced at the clock on my study table 7.40 it shows. Hmm..still have some time before school starts. I immediately took my bag which is on my bed and hurried myself down.

 

 

 

 

As I stepped inside the dining room I was greeted by my father, who's sitting alone in our enormous dining table having his breakfast while reading his morning newspaper. Well..it doesn't surprise me cause this is like appa's morning routine.

 

 

 

 

"Omo!! Dara-ah you look amazing honey. Is that the dress you bought yesterday? It suits you really well" Appa exclaimed, he finally noticed my presence. I just let out a chuckle, aigoo appa is full of antics "Neh..good morning to you too appa! Yeah like Imma believe you" I went to him and then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, I'm mean it. It really suits you sweetie.Have you eaten?" He complimented me once again "Aisht stop it appa! I'm not pretty okay. Seohyun is the one who's pretty and not me! Uhm..I think I might skip breakfast today. Anyway have you seen hyun?" I asked him. Upon hearing the skipping breakfast thing he immediately gestured me to sit down.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aisht!! Dara what are you talking about! Your are pretty sweetie. Both of of my daughters are beautiful. And don't you dare argue with me. Ani! You're not leaving without eating your breakfast. Dara, honey look at you, you're so thin you should eat more" He told me. He then called one of the maids and told her to bring me my breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

I then raised my hands in defeat! Which made appa laugh. "Okay appa you win! I won't argue with you anymore"

 

 

 

 

Aisht appa is really a very caring father. Me and hyun are really lucky to have him as a father. The maid came with my breakfast in her hand. She placed the plate in front of me "Gamsahabnida ahjumma" I thanked her and smiled towards her. Which she gladly responded with a smile as well.

 

 

 

 

"Dara-ah excited for your first day?" Appa suddenly asked me "Hmm..I guess, I mean I'm quite excited about meeting up with Bom and the rest" I replied "Hmm..Haven't you and your girlfriends bonded enough before summer vacation? He said.

 

 

 

 

But I just shook my head "Ne..but we haven't been able to do it this summer cause they went abroad with their families" I told him "Neh..I've heard from Bom's appa that they went for a vacation in Paris" He then said, which I replied with a nod.

 

 

 

 

While me and appa were having our conversation, hyun entered the dining room. She's wearing the dress that we bought yesterday. Aigoo!! my little sister is really grown up. She looks like a woman now.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo...Seohyun-ah!! My princess you look beautiful just like your unnie" My appa exclaimed. Hyun went to him as well and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek "Really! Thanks appa" Hyun answered.

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh!! I totally agree with appa hyunnie! You look really beautiful!You definitely inherited my good looks right appa" I joked. The two latter just nodded in agreement "Totally agree!!!" Appa and hyunnie said in chorus.

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

"So princess are you excited on your first day at YG?" Appa asked me, I just nodded in return "Neh. Both excited and nervous. I wonder if I'll be able to make friends there appa" I answered him.

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about Seohyun. Of course you'll make a lot of friends, why not you're nice, pretty and well mannered" Unnie butted in "Aiyoo..thanks unnie" I said to her and then gave her a sweet smile, which she replied with a smile as well.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm..you're unnie's right princess, don't worry okay! Everything will be fine. And you're unnie will help you" Appa told me, my unnie then nodded "Of course anything for my pretty dongsae!" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

3RD PERSON'S POV

 

 

After the sister had eaten breakfast, they immediately went upstairs to brush thier teeth and fix themselves further.

 

 

 

 

 

When they were ready, they went down. Straight to where their father was and bided goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara and Seohyun both gave their appa a tight and warm hug "Appa, we're going now. Please don't over work yourself at work today okay!" Dara sweetly said to her father as she gives her father a kiss.

 

 

 

 

"Neh..unnie's right appa, please always take care! While we'll do our best in school and will make you proud" Seohyun exclaimed as she too gives her father a kiss.

 

 

 

 

Their father the gathered both of her daughters in his arms and gave then a really tight hug "Aisht I'm the luckiest person to have you as my daughters! Okay so do your best in school today!!! Fighting!" Their father exclaimed as he let go the both of them.

 

 

 

 

"Neh!!! fighting!" Dara exclaimed "Appa saranghaeyo!!!" Soehyun and Dara shouted before entering the car. And with those simple gestures that his daughters made him teary and touch inside.

 

 

 

 

He then thought that he's that luckiest person alive having such lovely and gentle daughters! He's really bless to have them.

 

 

 

 

 

He went  to his office, he went to his table and took the photoframe that was on it. "Yeobo, Thank you for giving me such loving daughters. If you're watching them over right now, I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. Yeobo, even though you're not here I can still feel your sprit through ours daughters. They give me the will and strength to live everyday. I'm sure you're watching over us right now! I miss you yeobo and I love you." Tears started running down in to his cheeks, as he hold on the picture and stared at his death wife's picture.

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

"Seohyun, didn't Sooyoung and Hyoyeon entered YG?" I asked my sister who's looking very uneasy right now "No unnie, they decided to enter Dulwhich College instead." She answered, while she was busy fidgeting with her fingers. Which she always do when she's nervous, it's kind of a habit for of her.

 

 

 

 

"Hyunnie don't worry everything's gonna be fine okay! Besides you've got me, Bom, CL and Minzy. Don't be nervous!" I encouraged her. She stopped playing with her hands "Thanks unnie" She thanked me "Good now come here and give you're sister a hug" I gestured her to come give me a hug, which she immediately obliged.

 

 

 

 

After 20 minutes we finally reached the school. I looked at my sister and held her hands for assurance "Hyunnie fighting!!!" I exclaimed "Fighting!" She answered back.

 

 

 

 

By the time we set foot in YG, everybody's attention were immediately focused on us. People started gathering around us, like birds flocking in their nest. Geez, is this really necessary? I asked myself.

 

 

 

I took Hyun's hand and gave her the I'm-always-here- look which she immediately replied with a smile.

 

 

 

The girls and the boys started screaming like crazy, it's like they saw a famous hollywood actor/actress enter the school. Well I'm actually kind of use to this kind of treatment. The first time I've entered YG they've been giving me this kind of treatment.

 

 

"Omo!! The gorgeous park sisters!!" The girl from my right screamed "The goddess is back! Wow she's so beautiful" I heard a group of guys shouted.

 

 

 

 

I need to take Seohyun out of here and fast. I'm really concerned about Hyunnie, I don't want her to be scared and uncomfortable. Which I was the first time I entered YG. Just by thinking about it gives me goose bumps!

 

 

 

I suddenly felt a hand grab me. The person pulled me out from the crowed, he/she immediately pulled me. We then started running towards the main building. 

 

 

 

 

When we the back building, I tried to catch my breath from all the running. Boy this person sure runs fast. I immediately look beside me.

 

 

 

 

I immediately spotted Seohyun trying to catch her breath as well. I then looked up, the person who pulled me from the crowed was Jiyong or known as G DRAGON of Big Bang. One of the kingkas in YG.

 

 

 

 

"Having a hard time back there I guess" He coolly said. I nodded in return "Definitely. Thanks GD-shii" I thanked him "No problem anything for the goddess" He exclaimed. And that made be blush.

 

 

 

Aigoo why am I blushing? Aisht focus Dara "Ah neh! gamsahabnida. By the way this is Seohyun, my sister" I pointed at Seohyun "Annyeong Seohyun-shii it's nice to meet the goddess sister" He then said

 

 

 

 

My sister immediately bowed down in respect and then said "Nice to meet you too GD-shii. By the way thanks for saving us back there"

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

I immediately thanked the guys who saved us from the crowd of people. I think I owe my life to this guy. "Nice to meet you too GD-shii. By the way thanks for saving us back there" I bowed down and then thanked him.

 

 

 

 

"You're welcome. Anything for the goddess sister, anyone who's important for the goddess is important for me as well" GD-shii answered. I glanced at my sister who's face is flush. Kyaa! I've never seen my sister blush before.

 

 

 

I then shifted my attention back to the guys who's been calling my sister for goddess and then said "Neh..thanks again GD-shii. I think me and unnie need to be going now, we still need to the main office." I told him as I grab my sister's hand.

 

 

 

"See you around GD-shii and thanks again" My sister bowed down before leaving "See you around goddess" He then said.

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS!!! JUST FINISHED WRITING CHAP.2 HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT....KEKE...UHM DON'T WORRY CAUSE THERE WILL BE ALOT FANBOYS MOMENTS COMING KEKE!!! SO ANYWAY DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! OKAY HAVE A NICE DAY YA ALL!!!!

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16