25. I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

DARA'S POV

 

 

Aigoo...where could he be? Bailing on me like that is definitely a no no! "Seunghyun-ah!" I called him but still there was no response "Seunghyun-ah please answer me!" I called him once again, but there wasn't any response.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht this guy is really giving me a headache!! Why did he just leave me there? well considering that he was the one who asked me lunch and to top that I didn't even had any lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I realized as I felt and heard my stomach grumbling, aigoo I'm still hungry! I looked around as I saw a familiar figure sitting on a bench at the park, I stared at it for a while and realized that it was Seunghyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately dashed towards him "Seunghyun-ah!" I exclaimed, He was still ignoring me so I decided to tap him "Yah! Aisht Seunghyun-ah!" I exclaimed once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then he looked at me, our eyes suddenly met for a while there I felt something really weird! I'm not sure what it was but it certainly gave chills all over my body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!!! Why aren't you answering me! Yah!" I exclaimed once again but he just looked at me with a blank expression "Aigoo...okay if you don't want me here then I'll go!" I exclaimed as I was about to go, I suddenly felt a hand pulling me. A hard force pulled me back and I stumble my way back to Seunghyun. I opened my eyes and saw his eyes looking back at me, omo this is so....so...aigoo..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, I'm sorry..." I immediately shoos him "Don't worry about it okay...I'm not mad or anything!" I told him and he smiled "Dara...I have something to tell you.." something to tell me? I wonder what it is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at him and I suddenly realized our rather awkward position..Me sitting on his lap while our faces are just 3 inches away from each other, Omo!!!! I immediately jumped off him, he just looked at me with his face full of confusion.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm...let's talk about that later..okay..uhm...Lunch break is almost over, I think we should be getting back to class now!" I told him. He stood up and nodded in return.

 

 

 

 

 

He grab my hands as he started pulling me gently with him "Arasso let's go!" He exclaimed as we were on our way to our next class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

I went back to where Seohyun and Park Bom noona were when I finished talking with my in love brother, "Hyunnie, we better get going! Our next subject will be starting soon" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at me "Arasso...Bommie unnie! I'll be going now! you better get to your class as well okay, I'll see you later!" She bided goodbye to Dara noona's friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh! I'll see you, take care! Luhan-ah take care of my baby arasso!" She exclaimed "Neh noona don't worry!" I answered back.

 

 

 

 

SOMETIME LATER......

 

 

 

 

We're on our way to our next class right now, Hyunnie and me are comfortably walking towards the music room. "Oppa! What happened to Seunghyun oppa!" Hyunnie suddenly asked me "Aisht...he's okay..he's just a little sick." I told her as I giggled for myself.

 

 

 

 

 

Yes he is sick...he's like a love sick puppy keke! "what! Is he alright oppa!?" She asked me with her voice full of concern "Oh he's fine, don't worry..Actually he's more than fine!" I told her as I smirked "Oh...Okay.." She told me.

 

 

 

 

 

We arrived on time, 5 minutes before our next subject begins. I let a sigh of relief I really thought for sure that we're not going to make it. I was worried that sangjangmin would get angry and leave me and hyunnie for detention!

 

 

 

 

 

I can't afford that since Seohyunnie have a clean record and I don't want her tainting her perfect record cause of my clumsiness and tardiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyunnie and me took a seat at the front, since it was the only one vacant. As I sat down, I looked around and saw our classmate looking at the both of us.

 

 

 

 

 

I saw the boys looking intently at hyunnie, aisht not again! Not her stupid fanboys again! I had enough dealing with them! I saw a group of boys who are sitting just behind us who were giving hyunnie special stares.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What's up with them? I tried listening to their conversation "Aisht...Look at the Luhan guy sitting beside our princess!" One guy exclaimed "I know, hyung should be the one sitting there not him!" The other guy agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay oppa? You seem to be in deep thoughts!" Seohyunnie then said "Ani...I'm okay don't worry" I answered back "Oh okay..." She said as she shifted her attention in front.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I decided to listen to the guys again "Hyung! Just give it to her!" The same boy exclaimed "Yeah Hyung, just give it her!" another one exclaimed "Okay I'll give it to her!" He said.

 

 

 

 

 

I saw him standing from his seat and was about to walk down to our place when sangjangnim suddenly entered the classroom! "Okay class let's begin!" I heard the guy muble inconprehensive words! Hah wrong timing dude! I exclaimed to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay class, as I have told you yesterday we are going to play some instrument today. You can choose any instrument that you desire and any piece you want to play! You can pratice the piece for sometime and then will show it to the class" Sangjangnim explained.

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...what instrument should I play? Should I choose the guitar? well the guitar does suit me so why not, but what piece should I play then? "So do you have any more questions?" Sangjangnim asked, but none of us raised our hands nor asked "Okay, then you can start browsing on your ipads which piece you would like to play. You can also search this pile of papers here" He explained, after explaining he went back to his seat.

 

 

 

 

I took out my ipad and then started browsing for songs "Oppa what are gonna play?" Hyunnie then asked me "Oh...I think I'll play the guitar, how about you?" I asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

"The piano! what song are you gonna play?" She asked me once again, the piano huh, well I would like to see her the piano, I never thought Seohyun liked playing the piano.

 

 

 

 

 

Well I like the type of girls who can play the piano and the ones who can sing their heart out, I'm really excited about seeing and hearing her play the piano "I don't know yet, I can't decide!" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh is that so? Hmm...then why don't we play something together?" She exclaimed, playing something together huh, why not seems to be a good idea "Sure why not...what do you have in mind then?" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She put her hands between her face and started thinking, aiyoo she's so cute! "What about...falling slowly! the ost. of the movie once, since you're playing the guitar and I'm playing the piano it would it totally fit us" She answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well that was a great idea! Falling slowly huh, I've never played that before "That's nice, but I've never played that before!" I told her "It's fine oppa, I haven't played it before either. We have time to practice so don't worry" She calmly said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss Park Seohyun" the teacher then called hyunnie "Ah neh!" Seohyunnie answered "I heard that you like playing the piano, do you mind playing something for us?" The asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh?" She was clearly nervous, I took her hand and gently caressed it "Hyunnie, it's okay..You can do it besides I really want to see you playing the piano" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at me and then gave me those sweet smile I love and then she nodded her head. "Arasso sangjangnim" She said as she head towards the grand piano which is place in front of the class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She gracefully placed herself and then right at that moment she started playing the piano (HERE'S A VIDEO OF SEOHYUN UNNIE PLAYING THE PIANO, JUST IMAGINE THAT SHE'S ACTUALLY PLAYING IT KEKE)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She sat their playing the piano gracefully looking like an angel sent from heaven. Her face looked so peaceful and so innocent, I was immediately captured by her by the time she started playing the piano.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good wasn't even a good definition of her, she was amazing no she was the best! She looks so beautiful, she's the definition of an angel who's sent to earth! The only thing missing right now is her wings! I was deeply mesmerized by her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS SO JUST FINISHED WRITING CHAPTER 25 KEKE! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT...I LOVE READING ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS CAUSE IT ALWAYS INSPIRES ME TO WRITE KEKE! PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT IT AND