27. PROMISE ME THAT YOU'LL ALWAYS ME MINE

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

 

I can't help but to be bothered by Seohyun's behavior these past few days, okay we haven't got to know each other that long but you know what I mean..

 

 

 

 

I can really sense that something's wrong! I can clearly see that she's always in deep thoughts and her expression is always blank, I wonder if she's okay!

 

 

 

 

I tried asking her but she always tells me that she's fine, I know that we're not yet close and our relationship is rather awkward but I'm really trying my best to reach out for her.

 

 

 

 

I want her to know that I'm always by her side, I'm here to listen to her problems. I know that she has a hard time trusting people and I understand that!

 

 

 

 

That's why I'm trying my best to change that, I want her to be able to open up to me without me forcing her. I want it to occur naturally.

 

 

 

 

Believe it or not but I'm actually really worried about her, I don't know why though. Is it because she's my soon to be wife and that makes me want to protect her or is it something else?

 

 

 

 

Aisht I don't know..How would I know, I've never felt like this towards other girls before! Wait this is not being in love is it right? right? Aisht what am I even thinking! Of course it's not..it can't be! I don't fall in love, I promised myself not to fall in love.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa...are you okay?" I suddenly heard Seohyun's voice "Huh..yeah I'm fine!" I immediately answered her, she then let out a soft chuckle as she smiles towards me "You're so cute oppa!" She suddenly exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

I looked at her with shockness all over my face, did I heard it right? wait my mind isn't playing games at me right! I didn't misheard it right "Pardon?" I acted like I didn't hear it, just making sure that I heard it right.

 

 

 

 

"I said you're cute" She said once again as she pinches my cheeks, I immediately felt something weird when I felt her touch my cheeks. I became flustered "Oppa..are you sick? Your cheek are turning red" She asked me worriedly.

 

 

 

 

"Ah~~ I~~I'm fine" Shoot did I just stuttered? what the heck is happening to me? why am I suddenly acting like this all of the sudden? It was just a simple touch nothing more and omo did I just cursed?

 

 

 

 

Park Seohyun what are you doing to me? "Hyun" I looked at her with so much emotion, emotions even I don't know what it means. Just like that.. I was carried away by my sudden state that I found myself slowly decreasing the space between me and Hyunnie.

 

 

 

 

Wait..what? before I could even think, I just found myself kissing Seohyun with my eyes staring directly into her brown orbits. That's the most beautiful, pure and innocent eyes I've ever seen.

 

 

 

 

And her lips, her lips...wait what her lips? Upon realizing the current situation, I immediately pushed myself away from her. Aisht..Luhan...what the hell was that all about? what the heck did you just did?

 

 

 

 

I glanced at Hyunie only to find her chock pale face looking at me. Oh shoot...Your an idiot Luhan! I didn't have the courage to talk to her nor to look at her! I was still thinking about why the hell did I just did!

 

 

 

 

"Oppa~~" Seohyun then said, I was immediately brought back to reality upon hearing her sweet voice. Just then..just then I finally found the courage to look at her, to talk to her.. to explain what the hell just happened.

 

 

 

 

"Hyunnie~~ I~~I'm sorry! I didn't mean it" I started..but before I could continue she immediately interrupted me "Oppa w~~why did you kissed me?" She asked me with her hoarse voice.

 

 

 

 

Good question...Why did I kissed her? Clearly it's not just because I suddenly felt like it right.. I mean just like what I said before, I was carried away by my emotions but the question is what kind of emotion?

 

 

 

 

Is it love? infatuation? Aisht...I'm really confuse right now "I~~I don't know" I answered her with my voice clearly full of confusion.

 

 

 

 

"I see... Oppa~~ I like you" She suddenly confessed..All of the sudden..out of the blue she just confessed! I wasn't sure how I should feel right now, I'm not even sure how I'm suppose to answer her confession! What am I going to do! I'm still not sure about my feelings for her.

 

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

"Dara~~ I like you" I confessed her for the third time today but there she was standing like a statue right in front of me with a huge frown on her face. "Seunghyun...I~~I'm sorry I don't know how to answer that" She told me.

 

 

 

 

Ouch...that hurt! I should have been clear with my true emotions from the beginning, but what can I do when just met 2 days ago and to top that we met on the wrong foot.

 

 

 

 

I just smiled at her, hiding the fact that I was gently disappointed by her answer. I then went towards her decreasing the space between us. When I finally reached her, I pulled her in to another hug "It's okay Dara..I'm ready to wait! I will take care of you" I told her with my voice full of comfort and sincerity.

 

 

 

 

"I~~I'm sorry Seunghyun! I'm really sorry! I~~I'm still confuse about my feeling for you!" She told me as she tightens the hug.

 

 

 

 

I let her cuddle to me closer, I let out a sigh.. It's okay..I can wait! I've never felt someone so strong like this before so I'm willing to wait for her.

 

 

 

 

I'm willing to give the time she needs, I'm encourage enough to wait cause of what she had told me..She said she's still confuse about her feelings, and it's just a matter of time till she'll truly realized it.

 

 

 

 

By the meantime..I'll wait and protect her from all her fanboys! Well...it's my job anyway..In case you all forgot I'm bound to be her protector..She'll be my future anyway..I'm going to be her future husband after all.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey..what's with that frown on your face?" Dara then asked "I was thinking about how I will protect you from all those fanboys of yours!" I exclaimed, didn't even care if I sounded desperate!

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo...Choi Seunghyun, they're not my fanboys neither suitors! Cause I'm too plain to have such thing" She answered truthfully..did she just said that she's plain? What the? plain my face!

 

 

 

 

I can't believe that I completely fell in love with the densest girl out there! Argg..guess I'll need to work extra for her to see my motivations!

 

 

 

 

"Plain? Dara..you're not plain! Believe it or not but you're truly a goddess, I would have never fell for you if you weren't!" I told her and that made her laugh "Yah..why are you laughing?" I frowned.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyaa...chill Seunghyun..Arasso...if you say so then I believe you!" She told me as she gave me a cute smile "Aisht..you're just saying that cause, you want me to believe that I've already won! But I ain't gonna fall for that!" I exclaimed as I did a mehrong at her.

 

 

 

 

And that made her do those cute gestures with her nose every time she's mad or pissed "Yah..Aisht..you're hopeless Seunghyun! You're so naive!" She exclaimed "Me..naive nahh!! Argg..come let's go!" I exclaimed as I took her hand and started dragging her with me.

 

 

 

 

"Hey..where are we going?" She asked, I glanced at the petite girl behind me and just flashed her one of my boyish smiles which made her blush in an instant..

 

 

 

 

Keke~~ she's so cute "Just trust me babe!" I told her "Yah..wait a minute, who gave you the permission to call me babe?" She exclaimed totally annoyed and amazed at the same time.

 

 

 

 

"I dunno! I just think it's appropriate, since we're like MUs right!" I explained "MU? What's that?" She asked me "Mutual Understanding! So..we're a couple..but not yet official got it? aisht..it's kinda hard to explain, since I've never been in to one so yeah.." I tried my best to explain to her.

 

 

 

 

 

When we finally reached our destination which is by the way on the parking lot, I immediately fished my keys from my pocket and started heading to the motorbike that was parked right in front of us.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on!" I exclaimed "We're riding on that?" She hesitantly asked me, I nodded my head in agreement "Yeah..why, are you afraid of motorbikes?" I asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

She eagerly shook her head, then a huge smile suddenly appeared on her face, aigoo so cute "Of course not!! I've always wanted to ride these!" She exclaimed happily, just like a little girl who just opened her birthday present.

 

 

 

 

 

"You know what.." I started "What?" She answered "You're so cute!" I exclaimed as I pinched her cheeks "Hey!" She blushed and that made me laugh, she's just soo cute..I can't help you know..

 

 

 

 

 

"Anyway..where are we going?" She then asked me as "Just trust me okay" I told her as I helped her with her helmet "But Seunghyunnie! I need to call Seohyun" She told me.

 

 

 

 

 

"I can call Luhan instead!" I suggested which she immediately agreed to. She handed me her phone, I then dialed Luhan's number. It took 3 rings until he finally answered "Oh noona! why are you calling?" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan-ha it's hyung! Hey..can you drive Seohyunnie after school me and Dara are going on a date!" I exclaimed happily..when I got to say it, I suddenly felt a strong force on my shoulder..

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just slapped my shoulders! I smirked at her but she shrugged it off and gave me a playful glare instead "Whaa...Hyung..you're going out? Wow sooooo romantic!" He exclaimed happily on the other line.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah..I know..Now Imma end the call.. Just drive safely okay..I'll see you when I come home!" I exclaimed as I then ended the "Now Dara..let's go!" I exclaimed I gently grab Dara's hand and drag her with me.

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

"Yah..Who told you that this is a date?" I playfully asked, he gave me one of his boyish smiles "Oh..come on..when a girl and a boy are hanging out together and have mutual understanding about their feelings..then I perceive it as a date!" He exclaimed proudly.

 

 

 

 

I just shook my head and let a soft chuckle "Whatever you say Hyunnie! Aist let's just go!" I surrendered.. Even though we've only known each other for less than 2 days..I've already figured out his personality.

 

 

 

 

 

Yepp... that's right..we share a lot in common in fact, so that makes it easier for me to grow closer to him! "Okay...let's roll!" He exclaimed happily..

 

 

 

 

 

I just shook my head in disbelief..like seriously how old is this person? He surely doesn't act his age..well neither do I keke~~ guess that's another thing we share in common.

 

 

 

 

 

I strongly held Seunghyun's waist..due to the speed of the motorcyckel..I was slightly slipping off..So I tightened my grip on his waist..and made myself scoot on his body.

 

 

 

 

 

After about 10 minutes we finally arrived at a forest..I jumped off from his bike and took my helmet off. I was about to talk when he cut me off to it "You know what..that helmet suits you well! And the way you took it off is definitely attractive" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately redden by his words! Aisht I really hate this alien! He always makes me flustered with his words "Aisht...you ert!" I exclaimed..as I tried my best to hide my face which is probably glowing red.

 

 

 

 

 

He just let out a laugh "You're so cute Dara! Come on!" He exclaimed as he took my hand for the nth time today. I looked at him with disbelief written all over my face "Uhm..first of all this is a forest..okay more like a jungle and..what the heck are we doing here anyway?" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

He let out another pair of laughters "Looks who's the ert now..Don't worry..I'm not gonna molest you..Aigoo our Darong is somehow thinking about something else keke~~" Then he decided to tease me.

 

 

 

 

 

I shoot him another pair of murderous glares "Yah!! Aisht..what am I gonna think then? You brought me in a forest!" I exclaimed with my voice full of annoyance.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo..miahne Dara! Just trust me okay..follow me! I just want to show you something!" He told me..He extended her hand toward me and gave me those captivating boyish smiles of his.

 

 

 

 

 

By the sight of his smile..I immediately found myself blushing!! Aigoo.. what is this guys doing to me! I looked at him and that cute smile of his was still plastered on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

My gaze then left his face and diverted to his hand..Without any hesitation..I took it, slowly I intertwined my hands with his..surprisingly..I love the feeling of his hand with mine.

 

 

 

 

 

Even though..I'm quite awkward towards men.. doing this things with Seunghyun..gives me the feeling of assurance and comfort! I smiled at him and then said "Arasso!! Let's go!"

 

 

 

 

 

With the clueless little me..and Seunghyun with my hands still entwined with his..is leading me somewhere..I don't freakin know "Seunghyun-ah..where.." I didn't even had the chance to finish my sentence when he decided to cut me off "Just trust me okay!" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

After about a 5 minutes walk.. Seunghyun then stop.. and faced me "Dara..I want you to close your eyes.." He told me. I look at him with confusion written all over myself.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why?" I asked him "Just do it..please! Oh and don't peek okay!" He told me..Realizing that it was useless arguing with him..not with his stubborn personality.

 

 

 

 

So..I did what he told me "Good girl" He told me..right after that he took my hand once again and lead me further.. "We're here! You can now open your eyes" He exclaimed happily as he let go of my hands.

 

 

 

 

 

I did what he told me..Slowly I opened my eyes! When I finally opened my eyes...I was greeted by the most beautiful view I've ever seen in my entire life. The view was breathtaking in every aspects. There was a shallow lake and everything seems so beautiful and magical.

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo..Seunghyunnie!! This is..sooo beautiful!" I exclaimed  with my voice full of amazement. He let out a soft chuckle "Glad you like it princess..I told you! you just need to trust me!" He exclaimed proudly.

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled "Arasso..I'm not going to doubt you ever again..But Seunghyunnie..how did you find this place? It's so beautiful! I've never thought that there was a place like this hidden deep in the forest!" I asked him. "Well..I found it when I was just a little boy! I would always come here every time I need some time alone..or just to govern my mind" He explained.

 

 

 

 

 

"Really? but..how?" I asked him again "Hmm..well..when I was still a little boy..running away was something I found really entertaining..You know I love adventures! wandering and stuff...I would be out for about 5 days or yeah something like that" He explained.

 

 

 

 

 

I grew shock..he did that? Omo.. "Really?? what was the longest time you've been out?" I asked "About..10 days..I guess..actually during that 10 days.. I was lucky enough to find this place.." He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo..you were quite a mischievous little boy..I'm so envious of you" I exclaimed "You know what..we can do that! I can take you on my bike and visit the place I've been when I was young!" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately nodded my head in agreement "Aigoo I would love that! It's okay with you right?" I exclaimed in glee. He just gave me a meaningful smile "Of course..I will follow you wherever you go!" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

He then looked at me directly in the eyes and slowly he started walking towards me decreasing the space between us. He then went to my back and gave me a back hug. The hug was somehow comfortable and satisfying, when he finally had gather me and secured me in his arms he slightly leaned forward "Dara-ah please promise me one thing" He whispered.

 

 

 

 

Due to his sudden gesture..I suddenly became nervous..I was to shock to even talk..so I just nodded my head "promise me..That you'll always me mine..no matter what" He exclaimed with his voice full of emotion authority.

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING?? HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING WELL! ANYWAY UHM..YEAH IT'S BEEN LIKE AGES SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS FIC. RIGHT!! AIGOO MIAHNE-YO T.T I SLIGHTLY LOSE THE INSPIRATION TO WRITE..YEAH I HAD MY MOMENTS KEKE..SERIOSULY U GUYS I HOPE U FORGIVE ME! ANYWAY HERE IS CHAPTER 27 KEKE~~ FRESHLY UPDATED ^.^ UHM..SO I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT!! PLASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE Y STORY UP, COMMENT AND TO SUBSCRIBE! GOMAWO!! HAVE A NICE DAY U GUYS!!

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16