13. CRAZY FEELINGS!

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

 

Hahaha!!! I just love teasing here.. I think I now know my real purpose in life and that's to tease and pester the life out of Sandara Park. I tighten the hug and she just stood there dumfounded, ahaha...I'm really enjoying this, but then again I'm not only enjoying this cause I'm pissing her off but cause I had the opportunity to hug her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha...I'm pretty sure that her fanboys are probably oozing with jealousness if they ever saw us right now. Haha well tough luck!That's the only thing I can say.

 

 

 

 

 

"Honey..." I seductively whispered to her ears once again...Hmm she smells so nice..Ahhh...What heck Seunghyun, aisht stop thinking like a ert. Geez

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara...Babe should we ditch this place and do something more exciting? How bout in my bed?" Upon hearing the words that just came out from my mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara immediately come back to earth and started shouting like a crazy puppy who'd been captured "Yah!!! The hell are you doing!!! Yah! Yah! Yah!!! LET ME GO YOU ERT!!" She started wiggling and shouting, using all her strength to escape from my tight embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just let out a soft chuckle..For someone who's so fragile and weak looking she's quite strong "Yah!! You jerk...Let me go!!" She continuously shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was trying so hard to suppress my laughter..OMG..she's the cutest thing, I've never seen someone so cute and adorable before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey...Calm down Babe.. Someone might hear us" I continued teasing her.. Her eyes grew bigger and she wiggled some more "CHOI SEUNGHYUN..I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO NOW" She shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well...I'm a very tolerant person but I guess I'm not like that when it comes to her. Sorry Dara but I'm having so much fun teasing you. She wiggled some more, I'm slowly losing my balance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh..not yet..Let's just stay like this for a little while.."I told her "You jerk...Let go of me this instant! I swear...I'll kill you" She shouted...Haha...I'm really enjoying myself..why cause I've got see and ahaha...

 

 

 

 

 

 

One last wiggled and bamm....That's all what it took for me to lose my balance, good job Choi... I fell on the floor with Dara in my arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

By the time I felt something soft and sweet pressed on my lips I immediately opened my eyes. As I opened my eyes I was shock..shock to see the sudden scenario.

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes grew bigger, right now I'm staring at her brown gorgeous orbits once again. I smirked at her, and her eyes grew bigger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...should I continue? Do you really guys want to know what just happened? Oh okay since it's really juicy and nice I'll tell you all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We.....we.... WE FREAKIN KISSED! Once Dara had gather back all her composure, she pushed me so hard enough for me to rolled off her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted "Geez..you should be thankful you kissed me" I told her. I mean what the hell every girl's dream is to kiss this juicy y lips of mine, she should feel honored!

 

 

 

 

 

 

But this girl right here...she is freaking shouting and to top that she's rubbing with her hands, so hard just to somehow erase the kiss we just shared a while ago.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huh!!! Is she insane, every girl that have tasted my lips nearly died. Aisht she's unbelievable, seriously! I've never met someone who's so..so so not into me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've never met someone who hated me so much and someone who doesn't want me! Geez she's really getting on my nerves! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! Geez thanks for the insult.." I told her with my voice full with sarcasm "YAH!!! WILL YOU SHUT UP! SHUT UP CHOI SEUNGHYUN" She shouted once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT!!!! She's asking me to shut up?What is she a god or something? How dare she? how dare she! "YAH!!! I'LL TALK WHENEVER I WANT! BESIDES DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T LIKE MY LIPS! cause I'm pretty sure you'll be thinking about it tonight" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aisht! Will you stop being an egoistic, selfish jerk and start thinking about others for once! AISHT I was saving my first kiss for my future husband!" She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm...I am your future husband" I told her and that made her smack her head cause of embarrassment. Wait a minute! Did she just said that it was her first kiss?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So...wow I've never took someone's first kiss before. Sandara Park...you're really different from girls/s I've met before, you're so innocent and pure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AHH...Whatever!" She retorted back "Hmm...You know what, I kind of enjoy the kiss..Your lips are so..so soft and..." Before I could even continue she immediately went to where I was standing and block my mouth with her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow, she doesn't just have a soft lips but her hands are soft as well. "Urgg!! Will stop talking about it! I don't want to hear it again! Let's just pretend that none of this ever happened" She explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Forget that none of it happened? Forget about the kiss? Now that's an insult to my ego. How can she even pretend not to like my lips? This is seriously making my pride shrink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the ! How can you even say that! No! I refuse..I will talk about it whenever I want!" I hardly refused. "Aisht...you're such a jerk! Wait..why are you refusing to forget about the kiss? Shouldn't you be the one unaffected, considering that you've kissed a lot of women before? Unless...You really did liked it" She told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me? affected? Bwo? Aisht impossible but wait why am talking about it then? Come to think of it, it's bothering my mind? and why does it even affect me when she told me to just forget about it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmmm....Aisht...what are you even thinking? It's because it hurt my pride and ego...Yeah that's why! It's not because I liked it so much. Hmm those soft, sweet oh so inviting lips of her..Argg!!!! SEUNGHYUN! GET THE HOLD OF YOURSELF! My eyes were immediately darted to her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

Wow this guy is deeper that I thought! But aisht I hate him even more now! He just took my first kiss! "YAH! What are you saying? Are you saying that I'm in love with you?" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huh!! more like it! I mean how can he be affected about the kiss, when all he had done in life is to kiss different kinds of s? Haha...the only answer to that is that, he's definitely falling for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But who the hell cares! I don't even like this guy! He can live his life the way he wants to after the wedding! Hell I care. He can continue being a ladies man! He can live his life, cause I don't give a !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well who knows?" I "You serious? Let's make this clear okay! You're not my type, not now! and will never be" He explained. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just nodded "Guess we're on the same page then" I told him which made him murmur such inaudible words. "So if you might excuse me" I told him as I head towards the door once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I was to open the door, I immediately sensed that it was locked. Locked? What the! "APPPA!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HAHA! Guess you'll be stuck with me then. You know what why can't you just deal with the probelm instead of just running away" The devil spoke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh...Wow I never thought who have this side. FYI I'm not running away, I just can't being around you" I told him. Hmm that better hurt your big ego, you jerk!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He let out a chuckle "Feisty as ever huh Dara. Whatever just so you I'm always here if ever you change your mind, Who knows I maybe start liking you if you just confess you're feelings for me" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What is he mad? Crazy pshyco! And now it's my turn to laugh "Are you ting me? I'll never fall for you! Your too selfish and egoistic!" I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He just smirked at me "Well what a pity cause you'll be stuck with me for the rest of your life" He told me. Upon hearing those words, reality came running back to me!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ofcourse how can I freaking forget about that? "Now, what should we do? I mean we can't just stand her and bicker with each other! You know what I know something really fun, and you might like it as well" He told me as he comes closer, he's slowly decreasing the distance between us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I finally realized what he meant, my body started to shake "Yah! Don't come any closer...S-stay t-there" I ordered him with my trembling voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He laughed as he comes closer to me "Shss..Don't worry I'll be gentle" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

Aigoo why did appa left me and Luhan oppa in this room? Aigoo so awkward..I haven't talked to Luhan oppa since I found out that he's my husband.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard him let out a big sigh "Hyunnie-ah are you mad at me?" He finally spoke "Uhmm...No oppa why should I be?" I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay...I'm not mad at him, well it's just a little awkward knowing that he's my future husband! "Well.....You haven't talked to me since you found out that I'm your husband" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo...this is really weird!!! "I...I was just uhm...shock oppa" I told him "I was also shock..I didn't know I'd score too much" He told me as he let out a soft chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean oppa?" I asked him "It's nothing..Uhm...so I hope this whole marriage thing doesn't affect our friendship" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omo!! I'm more happy to hear that! I nodded my head in agreement "Oppa you don't know how relief I am to hear that! Ofcourse oppa!" I told him as I flashed him a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He smiled at me in return "Glad to hear that Hyunnie.. What a coincidence that we met this morning" He told me "Hmm...I know right! Uhm..Oppa, I wonder what's unnie and Seunghyun oppa doing right now" I asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm...now that you mentioned that! I wonder what they're doing right now. I just hope they're not killing each other" He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...he's right! Considering that Dara unnie despised Seunghyun oppa!! Aigoo I really hope they're doing fine! "Uhm..oppa?" I said "Neh?" He answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo I don't know if I can ask him this kind of question..Aigoo okay come on Seohyun! You can do it! Besides it doesn't hurt to ask right "Seohyun-ah..!" He snapped his fingers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo..."Uhm..oppa were you d-disappointed.... when you found out it...was me?" I asked him...Omo my face is heating up...

 

 

 

 

 

 

He laughed...Aigoo!!! Why is he laughing? "Seohyun-ah you're blushing" He pointed out "OPPA!" I gave him a light punch on his left arm "Ouch I didn't know you could punch!" He acted hurt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Will you be mad if I told you yes?" He asked me. I immediately bowed my head in disappointment, ofcourse he want Dara unnie rather than the shy and innocent me! Aisht I should have never asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I felt an arm around my shoulders "Keke...Don't be sad Seohyun-ah I was just kidding! You know what I was actually praying that it'll be you" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I suddenly felt my heart's pulse raise! Why am I feeling like this? what is this strange feeling I'm feeling right now? "Oppa is that true?" I asked him "Ofcourse" He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I suddenly felt happiness when I heard him say those words "But oppa...Why? I mean I'm not as beautiful and exciting as my unnie? Why would you rather pick me than her?" I asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In my head I was slightly anticipating about his answer! I don't know why but I just wanted to hear it "Seohyun-ah you are beautiful and I like innocent and pure girls like you! Granted that your unnie's Beautiful and every man's dream but then again she's just not what I want. I..I want you" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

ANNEYEONG!!! IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATE RIGHT!!! HMM I KNOW AND I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THAT! ANYWAY SO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAP..SORRY YA GUYS I WAS NOT ABLE TO UPDATE IT AS A DOUBLE, CAUSE I HAVEN'T FINISHED WRITING THE NEXT ONE...I REALLY HOPE YA ALL UNDERSTAND..! ANYWAY PLEASE ENJOY THE CHAPPIE...AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND TO SUBSCRIBE! :D

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16