08. BROTHERS?

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

DARA'S POV

 

 

"Dara! who's that guy with Seohyun? is he her boyfriend?" Bommie suddenly nudged me and that made me go back to reality. Speaking of! who the hell is that boy walking together with my precious, innocent sister?

 

 

 

 

I mean Seohyun is really shy when it comes to boys and she never had a single guy friend. How come she's walking and talking comfortably with a guy? "Uhm Dara! Hello you still there?" Bommie patted my shoulders "Ah..neh..miahne Bommie" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

"So who's the guy?" She asked me once again "To be honest Bommie I don't know. I know my sister to well and I'm pretty sure that they're just friends" I told her "Well Seohyun have a good taste, the boy is really adorable and cute" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah unnie! Wow Seohyun-ah had grown into a very pretty lady!" CL-roo exclaimed "Anneyeong unnie! Uhmm unnie can my friend seat with us?" Seohyun and his boy friend had arrived at our table.

 

 

 

 

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo!" The boy greeted politely, well at least he's nice and I have to agree with Bom he's quite good looking as well "Anneyeong and who are you young boy?" Bommie suddenly butted in.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah..neh..Choi Luhan ibnida" He bowed down "Aigoo such a polite boy keke. Okay so take a seat" CL gestured both Seohyun and her friend to sit down.

 

 

 

 

"Seohyun-ah it's been a while!" CL then gave Seohyun a tight hug "Neh unnie..I've missed you!" Seohyun responded. "So Luhan-shii how did you and Seohyun met?" I asked him.

 

 

 

 

I can see that he's really nervous, he's slightly sweating "Aigoo don't be nervous Luhan-shii we don't bite" I told him as I flashed him a friendlier smile which he responded with one of his adorable smiles "Ah..neh gamhabnida Sandara-shii"

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't need to be formal you can call me you noona okay! Since you're my sister's friend!" I told him "Ah...miahne Sandara-shii, I mean noona. Uhm it's just that I'm a fan of yours and I just can't believe I'm actually talking to you right now" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo such a cutie keke!!! I'm really flattered keke "Aigoo gamsahabnida Luhan-ah!" I told him "Aisht okay!! So how did you and and our Seobaby met?" Bommie asked him once again.

 

 

 

 

"Uhm we actually bumped into each other this morning and to my surprise we both go at same class" Luhan explained "Oh is that so! what a coincidence!" CL-roo exclaimed "Seohyun-ah is he treating you well then?" Bom then asked Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh..Luhan oppa is treating me well! He even bought me this meal!" She exclaimed. Wait did she just called him Oppa? But they just met! and Whaa!!! don't tell me Seohyun-ah like this boy! Aigoo my precious pure, innocent Seobaby!

 

 

 

 

 

Ani! Maybe they're just really good friends! Uhm stop overeacting Dara! "So where are you from Luhan-shii!" CL then asked him "I just moved here from L.A." He answered. Wait Choi Luhan...where have I heard that name before?

 

 

 

 

 

Ah I got it!! "Luhan-ah are you perhaps the son of Choi Mihno?" I asked him and that earned me a nod from the latter "Chincharu!! That's why I recognized your name, anyway wow you're really good looking!" I told him and that made the cute latter to blush.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah I've heard about you, don't you have an older brother?" Bommie asked him "Neh, he's also studying in YG. Hmm If I'm not mistaken so he's attending the same grade as you Dara noona" He said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh chincharu! What's his name?" I asked him but before he could answer I heard a familiar voice shouting my name "SANDORRA PARK!" Yes everybody! It's the devil's spouse! Aisht please don't go here! please go on, any where else is fine but just not here!

 

 

 

 

 

"HEY!!! SANDORRA PARK!" He called me once again. But to my dismay he's actually walking towards our table "Wow! What a hottie" I heard Bom say..EWWWWW!!! How can she...eww just eww!!

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey can I seat with you?" He asked me "Hyung? it that you?" Luhan then turned around to see the devil. "Luhan? what are you doing here?" He then gave him a questioning look.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyung? Huh? do they know each other? wait aisht so confusing "Luhan you know this devil, I mean guy?" I asked him "Yeah! we're brothers" They both said at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

HUH????????? How can this happen? This is impossible! How can they be related, I mean Luhan-ah is such a nice and polite boy while this guy is the total opposite of him! This guy is...is a rude,conceited jerk! A jerk who's only capable to insult and harass the life out of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh..is he the older brother you're talking about?" Bom said, please don't tell me she's in to this guy! Aisht she can't! Luhan then nodded in response.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Park can I sit with you?" Choi Seunghyun aka the devil asked me "Sure...Mr. Choi! We don't own this table so you can certainly take a seat" I replied. I was trying so hard to act friendlier towards him, well I hope I can last until lunch time's over.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Luhan, I didn't know your friends with Dara" The devil asked his little brother "Actually hyung I just met her, Uhmm how do you know Dara noona hyung? Oh hyung by the way this is Seohyun, she's Dara noona's sister" Luhan introduced Seohyun to him.

 

 

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

Wow I never knew that she had a sister! Seohyun huh! They're related alright, since they're both good looking. "Well we're classmate keke..Anyway hi Seohyun-shii, I'm Seunghyun it's nice to meet you. Oh Dara guess your sister takes after you" I introduced myself to  Dara's sister.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah..gamsahabnida Seunghyun-shii" Seohyun then thanked me. We've been sitting in the table for about 10 minutes and no one dares to talk, well since Dara's friends had already left it's been quieter.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm..Luhan oppa lunch time is over soon, I think we should get going" Seohyun told my brother. Wait did she just called him oppa? But they just met right? Aisht Luhan you work fast lil bro, takes after you hyung I see.

 

 

 

 

"Neh.. Uhm hyung I need to get going. And Dara noona! It's really nice meeting you, I hope we can hang out again some time" Luhan bowed down and then gave Dara a hug

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aiyoo it's really nice to meet you as well Luhan-ah! Now please take care of Seohyun for me okay! I'm really glad Seohyun found herself a friend" She answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah neh don't worry noona!! I'll take good care of her! Okay annyeong see you soon hyung!" Luhan bids goodbye "Yeah see you. Oh by the way it's nice meeting you Seohyun-ah!" I told Seohyun, then they left. Leaving me and Dara for ourselves.

 

 

 

 

 

Wow this is awkward! I can't think of anything interesting to say! I can't even start a conversation with her, Aisht what the heck happening to you Seunghyun? After the long silent moment between us, I guess she couldn't take it any longer.

 

 

 

 

 

She stood up from her seat but before she could leave me there all alone, I immediately took her hand and pulled her down. Well that wasn't a good idea cause with Dara's fragile and weak figure, she easily lost her balance causing her to fall directly towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We both fell on the floor with her on top of me and me under her, Geez good job Seunghyun! Ouch I think I just bumped my head hard! It hurts. By the time I opened my eyes Dara's brown, sweet round orbits are starring in to mine.

 

 

 

 

 

Aah!!!!! This is freaking too much! Wow I never imagined that she's this good looking until now. I mean I know that she's pretty but I didn't expect that she's this pretty! She stunning and her nickname surely fits her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyaaa!!!! What are you doing!!!" she shouted!!! And all thanks to her loud screaming voice, I came back to reality. Aisht what was that about? How can I fantasize about Ms. Grouchy Pants here!

 

 

 

 

Giving me her murderous glares! But I just shrugged it off! She can't scare me but I might say that she's still cute even though she's angry keke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyaa!!!! What the heck was that about?" She shouted once again, it's a a good thing that the cafeteria doesn't have any students left or else they'll be crowding us both due to the scene a while ago.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about? You were on top of me lady!" I answered back "Well you're the one who pulled me down! It's not my fault" She retorted back "Hey..I didn't know that you're weak and doesn't have a good balance!" I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aisht whatever! I'm going and don't you dare follow me!!" She shouted and then left me there alone and amaze at the same time. Wow she really is something, Sandara Park you're really something! I was smiling widely why repeating those words for myself.