10. MARRIED??

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

Aisht stupid Luhan!!! Geez I hate it when we're having this kinds of arguments! Aisht why am I even pissed? I knew that he was just joking about the whole Dara thing.

 

 

 

 

 

But dang!!! That Dara girl's making me crazy, aisht! I mean I don't like her do I? I'm just playing with her yeah! that's right. Besides I just met her and it's impossible for me to could have already fallen for her.

 

 

 

 

 

And for the record, I make girls fall not the other way around! I mean she's not even my type, yeah she's beautiful but she's not y enough. Aisht Sandara Park why are you invading my mind?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht!!! I need something to cool myself down, yeah I think I'll get a hot long shower to cool myself! In that way I'll stop thinking about her. 

 

 

 

 

 

20 minutes later.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

That calmed me!!! I went out from the washroom and went on to my closet. I took a comfortable pair of pants and a shirt, that'll do.. I thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

I went in front my huge mirror and started posing. Wow you're so handsome Seunghyun!! Oh hell yeah you are!! Girls loves you...I told myself well..Hey don't get me wrong I need some distractions here! and I'm quite bored as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After more like posing in front of the mirror, looking like a complete idiot. I placed myself on my bed, Oh so soft!!! I think I'll have a little nap. It won't hurt right!!

 

 

 

 

 

After 5 minutes of nap...

 

 

 

 

 

I eventually heard a loud banging on my door.. Okay I just exaggerating, it was a knock. Aisht who dares to disturb my precious sleep??

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung wake up!!!" I heard a familiar voice say. I eventually opened my eyes cause the person started shaking me like hell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung wake up!!" The person turns out to be my little brother Luhan, shook me even harder "Yah!!!!! Can't you see that I'm taking a nap here? leave me alone!!!" I shouted angrily "Aisht but hyung, appa wants to talk to us! Now!" he shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Upon hearing appa's name I immediately barked out off bed "Huh? What? where?" I half shouted "Hyung!! Chill I was just trying to wake you up!" Luhan laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!!! Get your right here so that I can kick it" I shouted "Hyung..geez calm down. I'm just kidding okay! Guess what appa did call and he do want to meet us" He explained.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why?" I asked "Don't really know he just told us to meet him in a restaurant and he also told me that we should dress classy" He told me. Classy? why would appa want us to dress classy if he only want to talk to us?

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm this smells fishy! Well this must be really important cause he even told us that to dress nicely "Okay when?" I asked "Around 7! By the way hyung it's already 5, you have quite some time to prepare yourself" Luhan told me and then left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

Why would appa want to talk to us? Or neither else what would he want to talk with us about? Hmm this smells a bit fishy...I think appa's about to tell us something really shocking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie what do you think appa want to talk with us about?" Seohyun asked me, as we were on our way to the living room. "I don't know! I don't have any idea" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When we finally reached the living room we were greeted by appa who's sitting in his favorite chair while busy sipping his glass of wine. We immediately went to him and gave him a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa why are you home so early?" I asked him "I have important matters to discuss with the both of you, that's why" He answered back. Okay this is starting to creep me out! Appa had never been so serious before well not like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm...what is it appa?" Seohyun asked him "Sit down" Appa instructed us which we immediately obliged. We sat there in complete silence "Appa what is it you want to talk about! I'm sorry but I really can't take this silence anymore! It's killing me" I whined! Sorry!! But I just can't stand it! I hate silence it's killing me!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay. I will make this quick! The two of you are going to get married after your graduation" He told us. WHHHHAAATTT!!!! Did I heard him right? Me and my Seobaby in an arrange marriage?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He's got to be kidding me!!!! I glanced at my sister who's sitting beside me. And just what I've expected she have the same facial expression as I have!!! I mean what the? Marriage??

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm too young to get married! Besides I've thought about being married! I still want to do a lot of thing in life. How about my future? my plans? Aisht this whole marriage thing is about to ruin my life....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"MARRIED?" Both me and Seohyun said at the same time. I let out a chuckle, he must be playing pranks on us "Appa you're kidding right" I told him. But he just gave me the serious look he had from the beginning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But appa!! what the! why! why!" I shouted. I couldn't help it, I'm about to lose my temper in any seconds now. I then felt a hand above mine, it felt so comforting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I searched who's hand it was and saw that it's my lil sis, she looked at me and then flashed me one of her sweetest most angelic smiles. She then mouthed "It's okay unnie" and that made me calm down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa, please explain briefly to us about this whole marriage thing" Seohyun told appa. "Dara-ah, Seohyun-ah as much as I don't want you two to get married this early, I'm much more concerned about the future. What I mean is that I'm getting weaker and older each day, I'm not even sure when I'm about to leave this world..." Before appa could finish, I immediately stood up and flung myself towards him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I gave him a tight hug and then said "Appa don't you ever talk about things like that again. You're gonna stay here forever with us and that's it okay" after my little speech I felt water dripping on my cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Appa's crying! It's his tears. Aigoo!!! I've never seen him cry before, I mean not since omma left us. Seohyun then joined us and gave the both of us one of her bear hugs "Appa! It's okay! please don't say that again arasso!!!" Seohyun told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I then saw appa nod in response "Hmmm...thanks my angels. Anyway as I was saying I don't want the both of you to be lonely and alone in the future" He told us and all we could do is to nod in response.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I mean I'm really...really oppose with this whole marriage thing, but if that'll make appa happy then I'll do. I'll do anything for him, that's how much I love appa. He and Seohyunnie is the only family I got.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay appa" Seohyun then said "Thanks my angels, I really do hope you understand why I'm doing this!" He told us, and we just nodded in return "Neh appa we'll do anything for you" I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well let's stop this right now. I don't want you guys seeing so ugly when you meet your husbands" He said. Okay what does he exactly mean about that??? Husbands? Wait does he mean that we're going to meet them today?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa you don't mean that we're going to mean them today do you?" I asked him. I then saw an evil grin building in appa's face. OMG!!! ANIYO!!! AHHHH!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse princess, you'll meet them tonight. So get yourself ready arasso! We need to be there 7!" He exclaimed.