15. I DON'T LIKE HIM THAT'S FOR SURE! BUT THEN AGAIN I DON'T HATE HIM EITHER

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

That bastard!!! Aisht...Why can't I stop thinking about him? Aisht Dara!!! pull yourself together and stop thinking about that bastard. "Unnie! What is it?" Seohyun suddenly nudgeD me, we're on our way home right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And here I am sitting at the back seat with my sister "Unnie!!! Aigoo hello earth to Dara unnie!" She waved her hand infront of me just to divert my attention to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately snapped out from my day dreaming "Huh! did you say something?" I immediately answered her, covering my fault from not listening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo unnie...Your're here but you're brain is somewhere else" She stated, I just ignored her "Aisht what are you talking about hyunnie" I retorted back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie I know you too well and I certainly can tell when something or more likely someone's bothering you" She told me, I just gave her the I-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about look "Huh? what do you mean" I innocently asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aisht, you can lie to everyone unnie but you can never lie to me. Besides you're like an open book unnie you're too easy to read" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo my sister and her smart comments! Aisht I guess she does know me too well, I can't hide anything from her "Alright you got me!" I surrendered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Keke...Okay so what is it then? Don't tell me you're still thinking about Seunghyun oppa!" She asked me. I just stayed silent, she got me. She took my silent as a yes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm..just what I thought. Unnie what is really the real deal with you and Seunghyun oppa? Why do you hate him?" He asked me "I don't like him that's for sure but then again I don't hate him either" I answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Come to think of it, okay well this may sound a little weird but I don't hate him. I'm actually quite enjoying his presence but then again I don't like him either. Aisht I don't know...I can't really understand myself right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo I don't get you unnie" She exclaimed "Hmm...guess we're on the same boat then" I answered "Hmm...let's just wait and see, maybe he'll start treating you well now that you're his future wife" She told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm... I doubt it! Well...guess you're right Hyunnie, I guess we just need to wait and see" I answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 20 minutes....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo home at  last....So tired...so freakin tired! I can't even feel my arms. When we arrived I immediately ran inside the house, leaving both my sister and appa outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey can't blame me! I'm too tired. I went directly to my room to take a warm and refreshing shower, Aigoo so refreshing! Aigoo so nice...My body felt relieved after the shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After I've change into some more comfortable clothes, I immediately went downstairs to look for appa and Hyunnie "Dara-ah!" Appa called me from the living room. I guess he might have heard me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh!!" I immediately went to the living room and there I saw my appa who's busy drinking his evening wine keke... "Do you need something appa?" I asked him as I walked closer to him "Come closer angel" He told me, I immediately did what he asked me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Angel...I'm sorry if I forced you and sister into this marriage..." He started "Appa...I've already told you...it's okay...what makes you happy makes me happy" I explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you angel...you really do remind me of your omma." By mentioning omma, he started tearing up. And that made me hugged appa, I gave him a warm and tight hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wanted to assure him that...Me and Seohyun are always here for him...that we'll never leave him "Appa...please stop crying...I hate to see you cry!" I exclaimed as I hugged him tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He then started caressing my hair... "Dara-ah...Gomawo angel...I'm really happy having both you and your sister as my daughters. I would have never thought about living without the both of you in my life" He told me as he gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't talk like that appa. We're the ones who are lucky to have you as our appa! Appa your daebak!" I exclaimed. And that made him laugh "Aiyyooo...Dara-ah you never fails to crack me up.." He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse...I got my humors from you!" I told him and that made him laugh once more. "Haha...I guess you did..Anyway you better sleep now, you still have school tomorrow right!" He ordered me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...as much I still want to stay here and chat with appa.. He's right..I do have school tomorrow and to tell you the truth I'm really tired right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Specially after having that dinner with my future husband aka the devil aka Choi Seunghyun "Hmm...Okay appa. Besides I'm quite tired, and appa please don't stay up too late okay. And don't forget to take care of your health" I started lecturing him about taking care of his health and I know how much appa hates it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay Angel..I promise.. Now now you better go now..I'm pretty sure your sister's gonna come down here and will say goodnight" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso appa...Good night sweet dreams.." I told him and gave him a kiss on his cheeks "Goodnight angel sweet dreams" Before appa could give me a kiss, Seohyun then entered the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie! What are you still doing here? You're suppose to be sleeping!" Okay you guys...My sister started her lecture about sleeping early..this..that blah..blah.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht she's too punctual...Aigoo "Yes lil sis, I'm just saying good night to appa" I told her. "Oh okay...make it quick unnie..You do know that you're not a early person and I'll always risk my life in waking you up..so yapp palli" She told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I did what she told me, after giving a hug to appa I immediately went to my room. I ran towards my bed and immediately threw myself on my oh so inviting and soft bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes for a while...But the the time I've had them closed, Choi Seunghyun's face appeared. I nearly had an heart attack there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately opened my eyes..Aigoo..What the hell is happening to me? Dara-ah stop thinking about him..Yeah that's right..forget about this day..Uhm..just think about tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes that's right. I was busy convincing myself not to think about him when I suddenly heard a knock on my door "Come in" I shouted..okay I didn't shout but yeah you know what I mean.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I then saw Seohyun come in "Oh I thought you're going to sleep!" I told her "Aigoo..Can't I give my favorite unnie a hug?" She whined. I chuckle "Of course you can. Come here" I patted the space beside me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She immediately placed herself beside me, I gave her a hug "Unnie.." She started "Yes.." I answered "Your not mad at me right?" She asked me "Huh? Why should I be? unless you did something really bad" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just laughed "Of course not unnie..I didn't do anything. But you know I'm always nagging at you and so" She told me. I just tightened the hug, how can she even think about that?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo...what are you talking about? Of course not, well it's irritating at time but I can live with it" I explained "You sure?" She asked me and started to use her aegyo face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I laughed " I promise..." I told her "Thanks unnie you're the best" I smiled at her "Ofcourse your unnie is the best" I told her and that made her laugh "I agree you're the best unnie."