26. BECAUSE I LIKE YOU DARA

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

After I've finished playing the piano, I immediately stood up and bowed my head in front of the class. I really don't like playing the piano in front of people, but since Luhan oppa practically begged me I guess I didn't had that much of a choice to decline.

 

 

 

 

 

After bowing down, I saw the amazement and mesmerized expressions plastered on everybody's face even ssangjangnim couldn't surpress his expression. I'm not bragging or anything but it's just the way how they all look at me right now.

 

 

 

 

I suddenly felt ashamed, aigoo I hate it when people are staring at me "Ah neh..." trying my very best to say it without sounding awkward

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh..Neh..thank you Ms. Park. That was truly amazing!" Ssangjangnim exclaimed as he started clapping and followed by him was my classmates.

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo.... I felt my cheeks suddenly heating up, I bowed down once again as I immediately rushed myself back to my seat.

 

 

 

 

 

"Seohyun-ah that was breathtaking!" Luhan oppa praised me, I then felt ashamed as I felt my cheeks burning up once again "Ah...thanks oppa" I answered back "No seriosuly you we're really amazing!" He exclaimed once again.

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled at him and then said "You really think so oppa? Aigoo thanks!" he gave me a thumbs up and one of his chinky smiles as we went on browsing a song that we were gonna play.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa..should we try practicing it tomorrow after school?" I suggested "Sure that'll be great. Uhm.. Hyunnie how did you learned playing the piano or better yet who taught you?" He curiously asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"I learned it from Dara unnie, she told me that omma loved playing the piano when I was still a baby, I didn't had the chance to learn it form her though" I told him, after hearing my story he then gave me this sorry look.

 

 

 

 

 

But I just tried to brush it off, I can't pity myself for that. I still have unnie and appa so it's fine "Oppa you don't need to feel sorry. Besides I still got unnie and appa!" I told him

 

 

 

 

 

"And don't forget about me hyunnie, I will always be here for you" He then said. I immediately redden cause of his words.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa...kamsaeyo" I thanked him "It's nothing, besides I'll be you're husband in the future so I will always be there for you" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh..yeah that, I nearly forgot about that. Of course...it's not because he like me or anything it's because he's bound to be with me..Aigoo..what am I even thinking, he doesn't like me the way I do, he'll never will.

 

 

 

 

"Is there something wrong?" He asked me worriedly. I just shook my head "Ani..I'm fine Oppa!" I lied. I'm not a good liar though, and it shows cause he has this big frown plastered on his cute face.

 

 

 

 

 

Omo..did I just said cute? Uhmm..yeah I mean he's handsome and that's a fact so..Aigoo why am I getting embarrassed "I may not know you that well Hyunnie...but I can certainly say that you're a bad liar" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

I pretended that I didn't have a clue what he's talking about "What are you talking about oppa?" He just stared at me "Arasso...if you don't want to tell me then it's okay, you can tell me if ever you're ready to open up" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

I felt a little pity cause Oppa's struggling really hard to gain my trust, but what can I do? it's not like me to just go opening up to people whom I've met 2 days ago. Even though I have feeling for him, I just can't bring myself to do it.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.." I told him "Why are you apologizing?" He suddenly asked me "Uhm...nothing Oppa..let's just continue where we left earlier!" I immediately changed the topic. I don't want to bother him anymore, it's my problems and not his.

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

Aisht what was I thinking acting like that in front of Dara? I'm such a kid for acting like that, I looked at my princess who's happily walking beside me with our hands intertwined with each other.

 

 

 

 

 

"we're here!!" She exclaimed by the time we arrived at the classroom. I looked at her with amazement, she's just too cute!! 

 

 

 

 

 

We went to our seats and the 5 minutes after that Mr. Park entered the room and soon the class began. Class was quite fun actually..me and Dara were having our own world when we suddenly heard Mr. Cho's annoyed voice.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm... Ms Park and Mr. Choi mind sharing that for the whole class?" The whole class just looked at us with curiosity plastered all over their faces.

 

 

 

 

 

I glanced at Dara who's now silently starring at the floor "No sir! I'm sorry it's was my fault!" I apologized "Okay..going on.." Mr. Cho then started his lecture about this and that before we interrupted him.

 

 

 

 

 

I extended my hand to reached for my pen which fell a while ago when I suddenly felt a hand stopping, I looked up and saw who's hand it was..to my surprise..it was Dara's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at me with a smile plastered on her face "Seunghyun-ah sorry for getting you into trouble!" She said, I shook my head "No need to worry Dara, I wasn't specially interested! Cause..." I was doubting whether if I should continue or not.

 

 

 

 

I'm worried that if I continue my sentence I might react an awkward situation between us "Because?" She asked me  as with a cute smile on her face "Uhm..nothing!" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

Argg...that cute smile of her is tempting me to continue..but no! think about the consequences Seunghyun "Really?" she sweetly asked again. I gulped..God that cute, angelic face of hers.

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to answer when the bell rang.. "Okay..class that all for today" Mr. Cho exclaimed as he dismissed us "Hi Dara!" We heard a vioice behind us making both me and Dara to turn around "Oh..Donghae, do you need something?" Dara sweetly asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

Argg.. no she's using that sweet voice of her which no man can resist! Aisht and this Donghae guy is slowly falling for it "Uhm..I just want to ask you if you want to hang out with me sometime!" He exclaimed blushing like a love sick puppy.

 

 

 

 

 

The nerve of this guy! Aisht...what the ..how can he casually asked Dara on a date in front of me! you..you..fish looking guy!

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at Dara who's sweetly smiling towards him "Sure! I would lov~~" I didn't even let her finish, I just grab her with me as I pulled her out of the classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun-ah!" She exclaimed. I looked at her with a cold glare "Yah!! What's wrong with you?" She asked me as she struggles from my grip.

 

 

 

 

"I don't think that's a good idea Dara!" I warned her, right then she stopped struggling. When we finally reached somewhere peaceful and less crowded I let go of her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

She sat herself on the grass "Hey..what's wrong with you? You've been acting really weird!" She told me as she gestures me to seat beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I did what she told me to "Dara..." I started "Hmm..." She answered "You know that thing that I wanted to tell you a while ago.." I continued. She looked at with a smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm...what is it?" She asked with curiosity written all over her face "I~~I~ I like you Dara" I stuttered. My heart nearly fell cause of my sudden confession. I felt like a large thorn was pulled out from my heart.

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at me and then said "Aisht pabo..I like you too! I mean how can I not like you! We're friends after all" Sh exclaimed happily...Okay..didn't saw that one coming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I gave her a sly smile..Aisht..this is awkward! "But..Dara.. I~~" I couldn't even finished when she cut me off "Aigoo..Seunghyun-ah you're sooo cute when you're blushing keke~~" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

"Dara..I'm serious!" He told me as he grab my hands "Dara's I'm jealous!" He exclaimed, aigoo...My heart..why am I feeling nervous? It's slightly getting hotter..

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo why am I suddenly feeling like this? It feels like they're thousands of butterflies in my stomach? I laughed awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo...Seunghyun you're such a joker! Come on we better get back..." I didn't even got to finish when I suddenly felt a strong force pulling my body.

 

 

 

 

 

I then felt a huge and masculous body on to mine "Let's stay like this for a while" Seunghyun gently whispered in to my ears "Seunghyun.." and once again he stopped me as he crush his lips in to mine.

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at him with confusion and shock written all over my face. He...why did he kissed me? Why am I feeling like this? After a while I eventually gained my composure back.

 

 

 

 

 

I pushed myself away from him and made a short distance between us "Seunghyun..why are you acting~~like~~ this?" I managed to asked him "Because...because I like you Dara!" He told me.