12. MY WIFE? MY HUSBAND?

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

 

 

We finally arrived at the restaurant that our dad told us, I glanced at my wrist watch and it shows 06.45. Hm still got sometime, I wonder what's the real reason behind this whole meeting-up thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan-ah what did appa exactly told you?" Seunghyun hyung asked me. After parking the car, we headed towards the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

"He just told me to meet him here" I casually answered back "Okay..Hope this isn't something bad though" He murmured to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well I sure do hope so. When we arrived at the restaurant's entrance we were greeted by the butler/receptionist "Good evening sirs. Please follow me" He told us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The butler was on leading us to a private room, where appa's surely waiting for us "Here you go sirs, Mr. Choi is waiting for you inside"He told us and the left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I opened the door and there inside we saw our appa sitting comfortably "Appa what's this all about? Is it really necessary for you to book a private room?" Seunghyun hyung asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please take a seat first sons" He instructed us, we did what he told us and took a sit on the 6 sitters table "Appa okay now talk, we want to know what the heck is happening" Hyung exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Seunghyun-ah watch your mouth you're not in the US anymore"He corrected hyung's behavior. Hyung just bowed himself in embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anyway about the reason...hmm how do I put this? You'll find out soon for the meantime all you have to do is to wait arrasso" He explained "Appa why did you have to book a 6 sitters table? and to add with that a private room as well?" I asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Surely someone's coming to join us..I wonder what's this all about "You'll find out soon Luhan-ah" He just told me, all I could do is to nod in return.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyung was about to start the conversation once again when the door suddenly opened, revealing two gorgeous girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I blinked my eyes..twice..thrice! Whoah!! I think I just saw two angels upon me, ahh wait is that... "Dara noona? Hyunnie?" I looked at them in confusion and as expected they have the same facial expression as mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A familiar figure then entered the room as well. I looked at Dara noona and Hyunnie once again, they still have the same facial expressions as before.

 

 

 

 

 

When the man was completely visible to me, I immediately recognized him..It's Park Minho..But wait what are they doing here? "SANDARA PARK?" Hyung half shouted noona's name in disbelief "CHOI SEUNGHYUN?" She responded with the same tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Choi, it's been a while" Park Minho went to my appa and greeted him "Yeah it's been a while" He responded "Yah! Appa care to tell me what the hell is happening here!!!" Hyung shouted with an angry tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun please calm down boy, I know this is confusing to all of you and I'm really sorry for that. But if you can wait then we could explain everything for you" Park Minho nicely explained to my hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

Well I'm also confuse and I blame appa for not telling us! Since the two old men were busy talking with each other, I finally grab the opportunity to go and talk to Dara noona and Hyunnie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went to where the still shock Dara noona and Hyunnie were "Anneyeong noona! Anneyeong Hyunnie!" I happily greeted the both of them "Oh..Anneyeonghaseyo oppa!" Hyunnie forced a smile towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Uhm...Okay now I'm really confuse! Is she mad or something? Is there something wrong?  I was about to talk to her once again but I was interrupted by my appa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I see you youths already know each other" He exclaimed "Ah..neh..Mr. Choi" Hyunnie answered politely "Aigoo Seohyun-ah you don't need to be that formal, just call me appa for now on besides you and you're unnie will be my daughter-in-laws soon" He told her and gave the both of them a fatherly smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Which they responded with their sweet and angelic smiles. Wait did I heard it right? Did he really said "WHAT!!! DAUGHTER-IN-LAWS??" Hyung shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daughter in laws??  Huh?? so this means that Seohyun's my wife? So that's why Hyunnie and Dara noona's being distant to me, specially Hyunnie!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay Seunghyun stop with the shouting! Let's all take a seat and order some food. I'm starving and I think it's time to start explaining to the kids why we're all gathered here today don't you think so Park?" Appa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh..certainly Choi" He responded. After the waiter had finally had taken our orders, Appa then cleared his throat and was about to explain everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

 

WHAT THE IS THIS? Ahh!!! What the hell Sandara Park's my wife? I sneak a glanced at her, whoah she looks extra gorgeous today! Aisht Seunghyun what the hell are you thinking about?

 

 

 

 

 

 

How can you even think about that right now? I looked at her once again. but this time I'm staring at her gorgeous brown orbits which are also starring back at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I caught her eyes..wow I've never thought this before but she has pretty and very fierce eyes and it's definitely a turn on for me. Maybe it's not that bad that this person in front of me turned out to be my wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was still starring at her, let's just say we had a little starring battle. After sometime of starring I still didn't dare to look away, I playfully winked at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And all thanks to that, it earned me a glare form the famous Sandara Park or Sandorra Park as I call her. I just laughed at her cute response, wow she's really something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was so into teasing her that I didn't notice that appa is already talking about this and that and blah blah.... I'm to focused on teasing the hell out of her, and I didn't even mind listening to him. All I've heard was Dara...Seunghyun and the rest was just blah...blah...blah...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun did that satisfied your mind?" I suddenly heard appa's voice "Huh...what?" that was all I could say. Hey can't blame me, I think that Sandorra Park's more interesting than what appa's talking about right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Were you even listening to me?" Appa asked me "Ofcourse I am! I am listening okay" I answered okay I lied, since I don't have any idea what the hell appa just said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I nudge Luhan who's sitting beside me and asked him what the hell appa just told us "Luhan-ah, what did appa said?" I discreetly asked him "Aisht I knew it you weren't listening after all" He told me as he shook his head in disapproval.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aisht just tell me!" I exclaimed "Aisht just because you were too busy staring at Dara noona that's why" He murmured. "Hey did you said something?" I asked him

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh nothing. Uhm appa was explaining the reason why we're here. He also said that Dara noona's going to be you're wife hyung! Aisht you're one lucky bastard..Uhm I mean guy" He explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh so that's what he was babbling about, aisht like I haven't figured that out before. I looked at Dara once again, she's quietly sitting on her sit while eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aww she looks so...so..so angelic and cute hehe!!! What the....what am I talking about? I'm losing my mind!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

Aisht that guy is starting to get on my nerves..Aisht he's so...so full of himself, just look at him...as if I haven't noticed him staring at me like a ert.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie, you're glaring at Seunghyun oppa again" Hyunnie whispered "Aisht, I hate him!!! I hate him!! How can this jerk be my future husband? Aisht why is god doing this to me?" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo come on unnie..It's not that bad, I mean oppa's quite nice you know" She told me "You serious? He's a devil! A devil I tell you! He's a bastard that doesn't have a life" I retorted back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo okay chill unnie. Unnie you know what..Seunghyun oppa has been staring at you" She told me "I know...he's probably thinking about how to make my life miserable" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aisht unnie, be nice now remember the promise that we made with appa!" She told me. Aisht yes ofcourse the promise! Aigoo my life is so pitiful!!! Guess I'll have to endure everything from now on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll endure the teasing, the insulting and the bossing me around (Seunghyun) Aigoo I hate him!!! Hmm...Breath Dara...yeah calm down...please calm down...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yo!!! Hi Sandara Park...guess we've met again" I was startled by the voice behind me, I also felt someone tapped my shoulders. When I turned around to see who the person was, I was immediately greeted by Seunghyun's aka The devil's smug smiling face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Better ignore him Dara! Yeah that's right ignore him... You'll just end up murdering this guy if don't ignore him, so my only option right now is to ignore this conceited bastard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sandorra Park isn't it a little rude to be ignoring your future husband? and come on you can't be ignoring this gorgeous face of mine" I was still ignoring him so he decided to poke me on my waist, which I immediately reacted to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm really ticklish there "OH...I just found your weakness" He told me as he continues to poke me and tickles me "Yah!!" I shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since we're the only ones in the room, cause appa, Mr. Choi, Seohyuniie and Luhan-ah went out for a while. I'm left with this devil alone in this spacious room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hahah!!!Should have seen your face Park! Hahah" He nearly laughed his of "Argg....Will you stop being an Choi Seunghyun!" I shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

God!!! I'm really losing it...I can't stand this devil anymore..I'm going out, yeah that's right I'll leave him here. I was about to grab the door knobs when I felt a hand grab me, pulling me in a tight embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can feel a hard muscular body pressed against my back "Dara you're not thinking about escaping right?" I heard a familiar voice seductively whispered to my ears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNEYEONG!! KEKE IT'S BEEN A WHILE RIGHT...AIGOO I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...I'M A BAD WRITER... T.T HUHUHU...ANYWAY SINCE I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG I DECIDED TO MAKE IT A DOUBLE UPDATE...I DO HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT..I KNOW I'M NOT THE BEST BUT I'M WORKING REALLY HARD KEKE..DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND TO SUBSCRIBE..KEKE THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY...LOVE YA ALL <3

 

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16