18. START OF THEIR FRIENDSHIP XD

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

DARA'S POV

 

 

"Okay then...let's be good friends okay!" I exclaimed as I flashed him a bright smile "Sure thing Dara" He answered back as he returned my smile with a much brighter one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo...He's so cute! wait what? did I just said that he was cute? Okay Dara..you two just became friends and you go on saying that he's cute? Kyaaa!!! Dara-ah...stop thinking about stuffs like that! I mentally slapped myself for saying that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't you think that Seohyun and Luhan suits each other?" He spoke. I looked at him and thought for a while..Hmm...well he's right about that! They do look good together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well I have to say yes.. But even though I think that they look good together, I still think that Seohyun is too young to get married" I explained.. He nodded then said "I agree..I do think that they're still too young. But what makes us then? We're not that old aren't we and here we are talking about how young the two are" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just laughed at his words.. Haha he does have a point there "Haha....Well..you got a point there. But I'm really happy that it's Luhan, cause I know that his a good kid and he'll take care of my baby" I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm... Seohyun's a good kid too not to mention a very pretty one!" He answered, I smiled at him in return.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some time later.......

 

 

 

 

We finally arrived in YG and thank god me and Seunghyung had this talk.. It's good that we're friends right now, and that's really a relief.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're here!" He exclaimed. He parked his car on the parking lot, after parking it he immediately got out off that car and opened that door for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay...I'm still not that use to him being all nice to me..Well we just became friends, let's not rush thing okay. "Thanks!" I thanked him "You're welcome chingu" He answered back with his voice full of excitement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just laughed at his gesture..He's so weird keke in a good way that is "Unnie!" when I finally got out of the car, I heard Seohyun's voice calling for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at the side and saw my little sister half running at the same time half walking towards me, with Luhan following her behind "Unnie!!!!!!" She continuously shouting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled at her! When she finally reached to where me and Seunghyun were, she immediately gave me a tight hug "Seohyun-ah!" I told her "Unnie are you okay?" She asked me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to answer her when Seunghyun interrupted me "Dara..we should go, or else we'll be late for class" He exclaimed "Oh yeah..Okay..Seohyun-ah..Luhan I'll be going right now okay. I'll see you both later" I told them as I followed Seunghyung towards our building.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

 

Whoah...what's that all about? since when did the two become that close? I looked at Hyunnie and as I expected she had the same facial expression as mine "Oppa!" She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know Hyunnie..I'm also shock!" I told her. She then smiled and started jumping up and down "Oppa!!!! It's a miracle!" She exclaimed. I just looked at her with a big smile plastered on my face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hehe.. I guess you're right Hyunnie.. I guess the little car time made them closer" I told her as I smiled "I know..It's amazing keke... Oppa let's go or else we'll be late for class." She told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled at her and then grab her hands and drags her gently with me towards our building. I kept on looking at her, every time she smiles I can feel my heart skipping a beat. What's up with me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa..is there something on my face?" She asked me..Well since I've been staring at her for a long time I guess she might have felt it "Huh..No nothing, you're just too pretty that's why!" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that made her redden like a tomato,Aigoo kyeota...She's so freaking cute, hey I just told her the truth "Oppa!" she whined "What!" I told her "You're making me weird!" She whined.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha...she's so cute..I just laughed at her gesture. After some time we finally arrived in front of the classroom. I took Seohyun's hand and entwined it with mine before entering the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just did that cause I hate how the guys are staring and gawking at her, Yeah it's like they're undressing her with their stares and I just hate that. They can do it to every girls they see but not Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's mine and I have the freakin right to mark my territory! By the time we entered the room, all eyes were immediately darted to us. Okay here goes war! I told myself while glanced at the guys gazes!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun-ah you're making my life so complicated "Oppa! Everybody's staring at us!" Seohyun gently whispered to me "Just let them be okay..Let's go to our seats!" I told her as I led her to our seats.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

 

"What do we have now?" I asked the petit girl who's busy skipping her way to class and to mention that she's so freakin cute right now. She looks like a elementary student, Sandara Park I wonder which planet you came from.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh? Uhmm...How come you don't know, we do go on the same class you know!" She answered. I just gave her the are-you.crazy look "What?" She answered confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hve you forgotten that I just started at YG yesterday? Do really expect me to memories the schedule that fast?" I exclaimed. She then slapped herself then said "Aiyoo...Yeah right I forgot! Aigoo I'm a Pabo!" She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just laughed at her gesture, she's so cute.. So this is the real Sandara Park and not the y one I met yesterday. I'm actually enjoying her presence right now, I'm starting to be fond of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey...stop laughing" She pouted..Aigoo that pout just killed me, she's so cute..Wait!!!! Seunghyun!! You've been saying that she's cute for quite sometime now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What's wrong with you? You two just became friends a while ago! Pabo stop it! I mentally gave myself a good slapping! "Hey you okay?" I then heard her say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah ofcourse.. So what do we have now?" I asked her once again. She was about to answer when a group of guys suddenly approached her and greeted her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo yeosin Dara!" They greeted her at the same time "Oh annyeong..Hey I've told you a hundred times now that just call Dara!" She stated "Aniyo...Yeosin suits you more" One of the guys exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What's up with these guys? Can't they see that she's with someone? But yet they tend to ignore me and pretend that I don't exist? I cleared my throat, to gain they're attention.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And to my success, they immediately diverted their attention to me "Hey something wrong?" They asked me, as they gave me an evil look. I just brushed it off and acted as cool as ever "Nothing! Why do you have a problem?" I coolly exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeosin whos' he?" They asked Dara, Dara looked at me and then to the boys "Uhm..yeorobun..this is my fiancé Choi Seunghyun" She told them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their facial expression then darkened! Their jaws almost hit the concrete floor due to chock ness..Hah serves you right..I looked at them once more as I smirked at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The guys faces are so freaking funny..It's like they're about to tear up upon hearing the word fiancé! "WHAT????" They all exclaimed at the same time!

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS!!!!! SO HERE CHAPTER 18 FOR YA ALL...I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT :D SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE THOUGH..SO YEAH..PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND TO SUBSCRIBE! HAVE A NICE DAY YA ALL :D BY THE WAY WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE GIF ??? ISN'T IT CUTE KEKE...