16. CRAZY FEELING? I DON'T KNOW

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

Hmm... good morning everybody!!! keke...Hmm..so tired I stayed up so late last night chatting with Seohyun. I think we slept around 11 last night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha...I know..I know that Seohyun's constantly nagging on me about sleeping early and stuff but it's her fault she was here all night. And all thanks to her I'm uber tired right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...any time soon she'll surely be knocking on my door and prevent me from getting my beauty sleep. Guess I'll just stay awake for a while and wait for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After about 30 seconds I heard a knocking on my door. Guess my radar still works! Actually to my radar had never failed me..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw Seohyun entered and I pretended to be sleeping "Good Morning unnie!!" She exclaimed as she ran towards me "Yah! I'm still sleepy!" I proclaimed "Aigoo...Unnie it's 7 in the morning you need to hurry up and get yourself ready" she told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But Seohyun-ah don't you remember? we slept late last night and your the one to be blamed!" I exclaimed "Aigoo...I know unnie and I'm really sorry for that but still last night was last night and todays another story so get up and get ready!" She reasoned out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht Seohyun's starting to get more better in reasoning out..Aigoo my power as the unnie is slowly fading away! "Aisht arasso! Then you should be getting yourself ready as well!" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am... but I want to see you first, just to be sure that you don't bounce back to bed again" she told me...Well she does have a point, Aigoo my little sister's so smart.. Well too smart and that's not good, not for me anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay!" I told her as I jumped out of bed and went to my bathroom to clean myself up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After sometime......

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmmm....long, hot showers are really the best way to start your day! Hmm...I feel so refresh and energetic..and it's really good cause of the long and hard day waiting for you in school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I went out from the bathroom, I couldn't find Seohyun anywhere..she must've gone to her room and took a shower as well. I immediately went to my closet and started rummaging after for today's outfit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...what should I wear today? Since YG is a very elite private school, we are allowed to wear anything we want in other words we don't have to wear uniform. Well except when we have gymnastics, cause that's the only time we need to wear special uniforms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...since it's still early summer and the fact that it's really hot in Korea right now, I guess it'd be really good if I wear shorts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But then again..which one? I have tons of shorts that I can't even decide which one to choose. Aigoo..I know my problems are just small compared to others, but hey I'm a girl you know and it's just natural for us girls to have problems like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway after seems like a year of choosing something to wear, I ended up choosing the first one I found. Keke I know I'm kind of weird but yeah..I'm Dara Park you know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So after fixing myself, I immediately went down to eat breakfast and to greet appa as well. I'm pretty sure Seohyun's already downstairs eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I went down to the dining room. By the the time I entered the dining room, I was shock.. Too shock that I couldn't even speak.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wanna know why? Hmm...well let's just say that Luhan and his jerk of a brother is comfortably chatting with appa. "Good morning dear" Appa greeted me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning appa!" I walked towards him giving him a warm hug, but I still didn't broke the eye contact between me and The Jerk "Oh..good morning noona!" Luhan-ah then greeted me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled at him then said "Good morning Luhan..Omo you're still cute even in the morning" I exclaimed and that made the cute youngster blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara-ah aren't you going to great your husband? I mean Seunghyun?" Appa then said. Aisht...Appa why are you doing this to me? "Oh..it's okay Mr. Park, I don't think it's the right time to do such things. I think we need to be comfortable with each other first" Seunghyun reasoned out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...Seunghyun must have noticed my expression so he told appa this. But...why is he acting nice towards me all of the sudden? He don't even like me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just ignored him, I don't know what he's planning yet so..I think it's better not to let my guard down just yet "Aiyoo...Seunghyun-ah I told you to call me appa right. Hmm...I guess you're right, such a gentleman" Appa then exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa where's Seohyun?" I asked him as I took a seat beside Seunghyun, well it's not like I'm being friendly or anything but I just thought if I took a seat beside Luhan or somewhere else, appa will surely nag on me and started lecturing me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So yeah.. "Ani..Luhan-ah can you please fetch Seohyun from her room" Appa then told Luhan who's quietly sitting on the other side "Sure sir" He answered him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan-ah it's the first room from the right!" I told him "thanks noona" He answered back and then went off to fetch Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

Yes everybody...I'm at the Parks right now.. Why hmm let me see..maybe cause appa woke us early this morning and told us to fetch both Dara and Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh..I don't have a problem when it comes to Seohyun but...It's her sister I have a problem with. Okay...I think I should explain further, well it's not that she have done something bad to me or anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well she kinda..but she still didn't..do you get me? (Uhm...not exactly oppa) Aisht...It's kinda complicated, but let's just say she literally invaded my head yesterday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't stop thinking about her...yes I couldn't even sleep yesterday cause I was too busy thinking about her..Why? How would I know? I don't have a freakin' idea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I glanced at the girl sitting beside me, I still can't believe that this petit girl is making me crazy! Aisht focus Seunghyun..bear in mind that she's the girl why you're suffering right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well...when I said suffering, what I meant is that instead of having fun and living my life I'm off to marry her instead. Hey...I'm one of the most famous bachelors in the world, can't just let my life go you know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning..By the way" I greeted the girl who's sitting beside me. Since Mr. Park is busy reading the newspaper, he didn't noticed me whispering to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I said good morning" I told her once again but she just ignored me. Aisht this girl! can't she tell that I'm being nice here?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine..It's okay is you don't answer me" I told her. She then looked at me and ours eyes suddenly met, I then felt my heart beating faster. Whoah....what's this weird feeling?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She smiled at me..well more like a bitter smile, but still she smiled at me and I then felt my cheeks heating up. God...Seunghyun! Compose yourself what the hell is happening to you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I casually smiled back.. hiding the fact that I'm embarrassed. After the smile, she immediately turned her face on the other side somehow hiding something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But unfortunately she failed, I caught her.. I caught her blushing cause of the smile I flashed towards her a while ago. I don't know why but it made me smile, I suddenly found myself smiling for myself and the weird part is I don't even know why I'm smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning everybody!" We heard the cheerful voice of Seohyun entering the dining room "Good morning!" We greeted her back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh..oppa you're here too!" She exclaimed as she took a seat at the opposite side, following her is my brother Luhan, he also took a seat beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh..I wanted to see my beautiful future wife and her beautiful sister" I answered back and that made Seohyun laugh "Aigoo...You're so sweet oppa!" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aiyoo...you kids are just adorable!" Mr. Park exclaimed and that made me, Seohyun and Luhan except Dara chuckled. I peaked at her and then saw her blushing, she's blushing? Wait am I the reason why she's blushing?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe... After the breakfast, Dara and Seohyun went back to their rooms while me and Luhan waited for them in the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung..why are you suddenly being nice to Dara noona?" Luhan asked, for some reason, I couldn't answer that question. Why? I don't know maybe cause even me don't know the answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh...what are you talking about?" I told him..My answer came out a little uneasy "Aisht..stop pretending hyung! You're caught..just say that you're already falling for noona!" My brother exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...I need to think of a reason and fast..Well it's not that I'm falling for her or anything..I hate her and I still do..but  ..then why can't I just tell him that I hate her and end the conversation?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why do I have to pretend that I didn't know what he was talking about? "Huh...you're joking right...H-how can I fall for her.. It's....It's all just..just a plan..!" I told him..Shoot why am I stuttering?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What the heck is happening to me? "Aisht..You're not a good liar when it comes to love hyung! Just stop pretending!" He exclaimed "Aisht...shut up Luhan I don't like her okay!" I told him and that immediately ended the conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After some time of waiting. I saw Dara and Seohyun approaching us "Oppa! Let's go!" Seohyun then exclaimed.