22. WHAT'S THE REAL DEAL?

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

The class had already ended and it's lunch time, "Let's go!" Luhan oppa suddenly took my hand and entwined it with his and that certainly caught me off guard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You know what..I've been thinking..what am I to Luhan oppa anyway, or what's our relationship anyway? Well granted that he'll be my future husband but that doesn't automatically makes us gf and bf right!? right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really wanna know what's up with me and him.. well we just met yesterday and stuff, I also learned that he's my fiancé and that we'll be getting married in less that a 7 months.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It really confuses me..well it doesn't make any sense at all! (Why don't you just ask him?) My brain suggested.. Aisht are you crazy? Why would I do that? why don't you do it?! I answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Uhm...hello I'm you so you're bound to do it..whether you like it or not!) It retorted back. Well it does have a point..oh I mean I do have a point, well that doesn't seem to come out right..Aisht anyway yeah... I think I should ask him just to clear things up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since I'm falling for him..oh well that's what I've assumed anyway, so why not just go for it? Just ask him! Yeah you can do it Seohyun! "Seohyun..." Luhan oppa tapped me on my shoulder and that made me come back from my endless daydreaming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh?" Well that's all I've manage to say...that's good now he might think I'm weird, well considering that I am..since I'm Sandara Park's sister and the daughter of Park Mihno who's known to be aliens..that's a valid reason for now atleast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo...I never thought that you're a daydreamer!" He exclaimed "I'm not!" I whined "Yes you are, you can't fool me Hyunnie..I can tell everything with your eyes!" He answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aisht..okay you caught me!" I surrendered in defeat "Haha...you're weird Seohyun" He told me as he flashed me one of those alluring smiles once again. SO CUTE!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks I guess...should I take that as a compliment?" I asked him, he just laughed "I don't know take that as whatever suits you" He exclaimed...Wow thanks now I know that I'm weirdo!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just pouted "Oppa you're mean!" I whined. He then took my face in between his hands as leans closer and then he whispered "Hyunnie...don't act like that infront of other boys okay...I want it just for me, arasso!" OMO!!! MY HEART!! I THINK I JUST DIED BACK THERE!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He then let go of me and started walking, leaving me behind like a statue. I can't even move..I was too overwhelmed by his gesture "Are you coming?!" He exclaimed. All I could do was to nod, I then ran towards him!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As we entered the cafeteria it was already crowded, well what do I expect it's lunch time. "Hyunnie! I found a vacant seat over there, let's go before someone else takes it!" He exclaimed as he continuously dragging me with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We finally reached the place considering that it was completely crowded. "So what do you wanna eat, I'll treat you" Luhan oppa exclaimed "Oppa you don't need to do that, it's okay" I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well since I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to bother nor to be a problem to others, I don't like asking for help as much as possible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No but I insist Hyunnie. I'm not force or anything, I want to do it so loosen up okay. So now tell me what do my princess want to eat??" He asked me, serving me like a real princess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow so that's how it feels like a princess.. Aigoo my cheeks they're burning up!! "Alright if that's what you like.. Hmm let me see, surprise me!" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright.. I'll be back so a sec. just wait for me okay!" He told me, then he left to buy lunch. Hmm... The thought of asking the real deal between me and Oppa suddenly entered my mind once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still don't know if I'm ready to ask such questions, or if I'm even allowed to ask such questions. I mean I do like him right, well I do think that I like him on that kind of way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Though I'm still not sure since I've never experience such feelings before. I don't even know the meaning of love, so how can I be so sure what my true feeling for him are?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyun.. You're in deep thoughts again, what's wrong?" I heard Luhan Oppa's voice behind me. Whoah that shocked me " Oppa you nearly gave a heart attack back there! Don't you ever go sneaking on me like that again!" I exclaimed and that made him laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just pouted to show my annoyance " Hyun..don't pout or I'll kiss you!" He suddenly told me, we'll that certainly widrew my lips together! aisht Luhan Oppa!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!" I exclaimed as I gently punched his arm, not to strong though but that made him flinched "ouch" he exclaimed "Aish Oppa you're just a baby!" I told him and that made him pout.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

Omo...I can't believe my ears and my eyes! this two gentlemen right here is fighting cause of me! Aigoo this is bad..really bad! Since I didn't know who talks the truth and who's the one lying, I don't have any idea what I'm going to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goddess I take full responsible for what had happened! I'm so sorry if me and my group had made you and Mr. Choi here uncomfortable" GD came forward and started apologizing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aww such a gentleman! He's so sweet "Oh, I wasn't that upset though but I don't think you should be apologizing to me" I told him as I pointed Seunghyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He let out a sigh before apologizing and that made Seunghyun glare at him. I nudged him on his side and then whispered "Act nice..or else I won't join you for lunch!" I threatened him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He then let out a sigh and that made me smile in victory "Sorry!" GD handed his hand towards him "I'm sorry..too!" Hyunnie then said. Aww it's so cute when you see two boys like this,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay...So let's go Dara!" Seunghyun suddenly grab my hand and started dragging me with him "I'll see you later GD!" I bided goodbye to GD and his group.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey...what was all that about?" I decided to ask him since he haven't said a word since we left "Nothing!" He coolly answered "Aisht Seunghyun you're too easy to read, so spill it out!" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey..we're here.. let's grab a seat!" He said as we entered the cafeteria, aisht he don't want to talk huh! Well I'll make him talk!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just followed him, well since our hands are still entwined with each other. "Dara...seat here!" Sojin invited us when we passed them but Seunghyun just continued dragging me with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry Sojin" I apologized, I looked at their direction once again and saw a gloomy person sitting beside Krystal and it's none other than Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo I'm dead..so death, she's giving me her infamous death glares! Seunghyun after I die I will make sure to hunt you! You're the reason why Bom's angry at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's sit here!" He told me "Okay!" I answered as I took a sit at the vacant table which is by the way far from the crowd "So what do want to eat? My treat!" He then asked me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omo...Really aigoo free meal..Sandara Like "Uhm I want..Everything! I don't know just buy something I'm starving!" I exclaimed and that made him laugh, hey it's not my fault that I'm a heavy eater.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay...as you wish my goddess!" Kyaaa!!!! Goddess? Since when did he started calling me goddess? and since when did I started feeling all giggly when someone calls me goddess?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

God!!! this is too overwhelming! "Ah..okay!" I managed to answered after the awkward incident "Alright...I'll just go and buy us food okay..stay here!" He told me before leaving me there all alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stay here? ofcourse, where would I go? aisht Seunghyun can be so stupid..Hmm...I'm starving!! Aigoo my stomach. I really hope Seunghyun will buy alot of food cause I'm really starving!

HI GUYS!!! I'M BACK WITH CHAPTER 22! THNKS FOR WAITING ANG ANTICIPATING ON MY NEXT UPDATE..I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU ALL LIKED MY LAST UPDATE! ANYWAY YA SO HERE IT IS! HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT..OH PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND TO SUBSCRIBE...

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16