Chapter 8

Akuma No sekai (World of demons)

Sayumi:

I walked away from the house. Why was he asking so many questions? Why? Didn't he know that maybe some things are private? I sighed. Ah... He couldn't help it, he was just worried. But why? Why would he worry about me? Then I felt kind of strange. I never had this feeling before. I thought I was sick. 'Can a demon even be sick? Well, maybe I'm the only one then... I'm also the only one with feelings... so... it's not that strange, right?' I noticed that the strange feeling already disappeared. 'I hope I never have to face him again, with his tons of questions' I thought in my mind. I was thinking about him again. But why? I get the same strange feeling again. It felt warm into my stomach. 'Why do I feel like this when only thinking about him?' I asked myself. Why?

I turned around and looked back at his house. I wasn't that far yet. I still could see the house. I sighed. He is so lucky that he still has his sister. Now I knew why he would need the food. It was for his sister. She was just so young, and he wanted to keep her alive. I walked back to the house untill I could see the front door. 'Wish I could visit him some time'. But I knew that was impossible. 'I would be trapped and then he would probably kill me. Maybe not because he wants to but because he wants to protect his sister' 


I went to a bench which was in the neighbour's front yard. I sat down. It was behind a hedge, so Ryosuke couldn't see me when if he'd open the door. This was going to be yet another long night. 

I was just thinking with my eyes closed when I heard someone. 'Demons?' I thought. I opened my eyes and went to give a look. I hid behind the hedge. I saw three of them. 'What where they going to do?' I asked myself. They walked to the front door of Ryosuke.