Insane

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: heeeelllo there! :p my mum scolded me so i went to her workplace with her. sheesh. so i updated late hehe... >< lame excuse i know! ><")

Eunji stood there dazed while LJoe had his mouth hanging open in an 'O'. Eunji suddenly sneezed and shivered in the cold. "Um... I'll go now..." She shivered. She whispered, "Annyeong plants! I'll be back tomorrow!" But loud enough for LJoe to hear. *Yet she still cares for the plants. Tsk this girl.* LJoe thought.

Eunji quickly took the map from the table near the shed and ran for her life. She gets sick rather easily and surely her mom said, not to get into trouble. She opened the map and searched for the nurse's office. 

*Ayeee so faaaaar!* Eunji thought and ran as fast as her legs could run. Other students looked at her and snickered saying stuff like, "Eww that girl is wet!" "OMG she's drenched!" "What happened to her? There isn't even rain." But being the nonobservant person she is, she didn't hear those horrid remarks. Or nor did she see LJoe following her seeing what she's doing.

​Sure, he was cold but it doesn't mean he is heartless, it was also kinda his fault for startling her. *But it was an accident anyway.* LJoe thought and continued to walk around 1 meter apart from Eunji. His fangirls squealed at the sight of their 'favorite' oppa blocking his view. "AISH GET AWAY!" LJoe shouted at them and the fangirls backed away scared at what he might do.

LJoe looked ahead of him and cursed under his breath, "Damn it. Girls these days are so annoying." The bell rang and he sighed. He had to get back to class. *Its not like its entirely my fault anyway. Huh, it was an accident for all I care.* LJoe thought coldly and walked to his class.

Meanwhile Eunji was still drenched in her wet uniform. She had finally found the nurse's office and was waiting for one of the nurses to bring her a new and DRY uniform. Eunji sneezed two times and rubbed her nose. "Aigooooo... I hope I don't get sick!" 

The nurse came back with a dry uniform and handed it to Eunji. "Take care dear, don't try to get drenched again." The nurse winked and waved goodbye. "Bye bye eonni..." Eunji squinted at her nametag, "Jinri eonni!" Eunji waved and ran to the nearest toilet. *OH MY! I'M ALREADY LATE FOR CLASS!* She thought and quickly changed out of her wet uniform.

​Eunji ran all the way back to her class and knocked politely at the door before asking a different teacher. The teacher scolded her and asked why was she late, Eunji merely said that she got wet herself when watering the garden and the teacher softened. "Araso, now go back to your seat." *Highly anyone I know goes to the garden. Not even the teachers She must be a sweet girl.* The teacher smiled and continued the lesson.

​Eunji later found out that the teacher was called Mrs. Kang after the lesson. Eunji apologized again to her and she said no worries. LJoe eyed her from the corner of his eye, * She changed... Whatever then... I MISSED MY LUNCH!* LJoe thought miserably and his tummy grumbled a bit but not to loud. LJoe watched as Eunji sat down next to him and sneezed again.

"Yah." LJoe said to Eunji making her look up. She pointed to herself and looked around. LJoe nodded and continued, "You owe me a lunch." LJoe said. Eunji looked at him and whispered, "Do you want an apple?" LJoe looked at her surprised. Eunji noticed his surprised face and ask, "Toast?" 

​LJoe nodded and opened his palm. Eunji shook her head, "Its not break LJoe sshi, we can't eat in class as the school rule book says." LJoe's eyes widened, *Someone actually reads the school's RULE BOOK?!* "Uh... Then I guess its alright." *Too bad none of Teentop are in my class, aish.* LJoe thought again and heard his tummy grumble a bit. 

LJoe looked at Eunji preparing for the next lesson, *Aish its your fault!* "Yah." LJoe poked her arm. Eunji jerked up, "Owwie that hurt..." Eunji whispered quietly but could be heard by LJoe. *Oh my god has she never been poked before? Its as is she's fragile or something!* LJoe thought and quickly said, "Mianhae..."

​Eunji cleared , "Yes LJoe sshi?" "Follow me after school." Eunji shook her head, "Mianhae LJoe sshi but I'm not allowed to go anywhere other than home." "Why?" LJoe blurted and covered his mouth. * LJoe your being to nosey.* "Oh its because eomma says so!" Eunji smiled and arranged her stuff. 

*So she can't go because she listens to her eomma? Wow thats a first.* LJoe shook his head as the next teacher came in the class. *A first in talking herself, watering plants, being poked and getting hurt and actually listens to her parents? Oh my god there is actually such person?!* LJoe messed with his hair and peeked at Eunji, *You are insane.*