Meeting Eunji's Eomma!

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: And hello there..... Hehe I'll be updating now... HEY MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING HEHE LOL XD)

"Eomma, I was going to tell y-" Eunji was cut off.

"You should have gone through me first! Is he a bad guy? I need to know if he is a good person!" Ms. Woo ranted on.

And here comessssss a lecture of how you must tell you mother that you have a boyfriend and you must be very responsible that he is a good person and blah blah blah all the boring stuff that your ears would just go 'WALK AWAY ALREADY!'

"Eomma, really, he is a good-"

"What is his family background Huh?" 

"Oh, his parents are-"

"What is his height Huh? Is he tall enough to protect you?"

"Oh yes, Oppa is tall-"

"Is he treating you alright?"

"He is treating me just-"

"Is he-"

This time Eunji bursted, "Eomma! Listen to me! He is perfectly fine! He treats me like he should be treating me, his parents are businessmen, he is very tall, taller than me at least and YES he is a very good person!"

"Are you absolutely sure?" She raised her eye brows.

"Yes eomma."

"Then can I meet him?" 

Eunji gasped, "You want to meet him so soon? We merely just dated for a few weeks!"

"Well yes, me being your mother, you have to bring him here and meet me. Did you meet his parents yet?"

"Not yet, but... I'll ask him to come over.." Eunji felt a weird tingle of nervousness of how her eomma will react will she meets LJoe.

"Okay,now go to bed. We have been talking for more than an hour. Goodnight honey." Ms. Woo came closer to Eunji to hug her and kissed her forehead.

"Night eomma." Eunji hugged her back.

-----

"Byunghun Oppa, my eomma wants to meet you!" Eunji nervously looked up to him.

"Really? So soon? I haven't even bring you to meet mine." He raised a brow.

"I know... But she is really um... I guess a little eager? Or maybe over-protective." Eunji tapped her chin.

"Mmmm. Okay then, when?" He kissed her nose playfully.

"What about... Today?" Eunji looked hopeful, her mum purposely didnt go to her office JUST to meet LJoe.

"Wow. Okay then, it's going to be my first time going your house."

"Yeah ahaha." Eunji giggled.

"Then I'll be able to see you room." LJoe wiggled his eye brows.

"Oppa!" Eunji slapped his arm softly.

"Hahaha, okay okay." LJoe raised his hands in surrender and they both walked to school.

"How do you feel about walking to school Oppa? Is it tiring?" Eunji asked and she swing back and forth her entwined hands in between them.

"No of course. Everything is great if I'm with you." He tapped her nose making her blush.

*Aish this Oppa and his words.* Eunji thought as blush crept to her cheeks making her a pretty shade of red.

"How's Byungwoo?" Eunji asked.

"That little brat! He kept ranting on and on and on about how good you are and would make a great sister-in-law and you would change me and whatever! He even bothered to rant the whole night so I wouldn't be able to sleep!" LJoe said, his eyebrows meeting in the centre of his head.

But when Eunji heard the word.... Sister-in-law... It just made her face even redder than before. Looking like a big fat tomato. No pun intended.

"Oppa..... Did you um... Just say that he um... Wants a... Me as a... Sister-in-law...?" Eunji whispered shyly and looked down at her feet.

"What? Oh wait what?! I said that out loud?!" He clamped his mouth with his left hand, abashed.

"So um.... Did he really say that?" Eunji timidly asked again.

"Yeah. Well, he did... But I wouldn't mind either." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. *Dang! I shouldn't have said that aloud!* He mentally face palmed himself.

"Okay then... Hehe." Eunji started giggling.

Soon enough both of them started laughing as well. 

They reached school in a few minutes and LJoe started looking around for TeenTop.

A girl came up to them bravely, with her skirt altered to be shorter than normal, her hair dyed blonde and had wore fake thick, eyelashes, "Oppaaaa, please accept my gift. I really like you." She batted her dark black lashes at him.

LJoe looked at her disgusted and almost gagged, "Eww, please no. And I have a girlfriend so back off."

LJoe pulled Eunji away before she could protest.

The girl that stayed frozen behind them smirke at how lovey Dovey they are right now, "Oh you wait little one. You shall see who will be the one being with LJoe Oppa." She turned around and flicked her blonde hair with her perfectly manicured hand over her shoulder.

----

"Oppa I'm so nervous!!!!" Eunji started tapping her cheeks with both her hands.

"Calm down Eunji-ah. Everything will be fine I tell you! Now calm down okay?" Ljoe hushed her and kissed her temple, as his arm s around her waist.

They had already reached Eunji's house, in front of the main entrance door.

Eunji sigh edge an audible sigh and pushed open the door with her fingerprint scanned, (Yes, they had high technologies.) 

"Eunji honeeeeeey! Are you there??? Did you bring your wonderful boyfriend?? I need to meet-" Ms.Woo stopped mid-sentence and straightened herself, she was wearing a pink apron, with frills and a bunny in the middle. Also with a spatula in her left hand and a whisk in her right. And then right then and there she squealed.

"Eomma... Did you bake something?" Eunji asked nervously.

"Why yes! I had to sharpen my cooking skills that I have recently not been using! Now! This must be your boyfriend? Good afternoon, I'm Eunji's eomma, call me Ms. Woo. I am afraid I can't shake your hand right now because currently I have things in my hand!" Ms. Woo laughed and ushered them inside.

"Good afternoon Ms. Woo. I am Lee Byunghun. Thank you for giving birth to a miraculous daughter." LJoe bowed down ninety degrees, and when he stood back up straight his face held a boyish grin.

Ms. Woo stemmed to relaxed at that and laughed easily, "I like him hon! Now wait at the counter, but before that go change! Now we don't want you to be all stinky of school when your boyfriend is around right? We have some shirts that we brought from Incheon in case of your cousin Woo Dongmin who suddenly will pop out since he lives in Seoul. And that boy has not even come with his father to give a welcome party! And that reminds me...." She started ranting and about Dongmin's father and his family aka her brother has not even greeted her with a welcoming party.

(A/N; phew, that's the longest paragraph I have ever wrote in AFF! xD ahahaha)

Eunji's face lit up with a smile at how her old eomma was really back to normal. Ever since the divorce, she really was a workaholic. But thanks to that mother-daughter night, everything seems to have went back to normal.

"C'mon Oppa. I guess I didn't really have to be that scared Huh?" She giggled.

"I told you! Nobody could resist my oh-so-famous charms!" He cockily said and laughed along with her.

Meanwhile....

"He has already met with the . Is now in the house. Okay then, I will report back to you as soon as I can." A girl with blonde hair said in the phone while glancing menacingly at the villa outside the gates.

(A/N: im just gonna post random gifs... cause i think their too awesome to be cleared from my 'about me' page)

tumblr_m21aboj5DG1qjbt1no1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lebaemXkGK1qam0cl.gif

tumblr_le2i4319uW1qam0cl.gif

tumblr_lznct3SpFH1r2m98jo1_500.gif

tumblr_lm9c6cNyFF1qj5miyo1_500.gif

media_httpi788photobu_prghn.gif

yyyko1_500.gif