Not Gonna Happen

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: I'm gonna double update today! Cause I feel sooooo bored! And to cure some of my bored ness, please follow my instagram @deerdoodle and tell me some reqs like make a Kyrstal picture. Soooo..Watch out for my double update later! :) )

After that whole arguing thing, basically they were on awkward terms. Reina had casually walked over to Eunji's table on History period and slapped her hand on Eunji's table, "You told Mr. Cha right?"

Reina knew better that she did. Well because she was plainly stalking her and Jimmy. She was just making sure, just in case if she just acted the whole thing. Well duh, she didn't, why would she? She was scared of Reina.

Eunji nodded, she felt her head a bit woozy but pushed the wooziness away. She tried at least. *I will be like a baby tonight and sleep peacefully. Without the crying and stuffs though....* She thought.

Reina smirked in satisfication and said, "Good." She sashayed away, whoa, she was THAT happy? Things that people do these days, tsk.

LJoe had eyed Reina as he not only got an annoying vibe from her, but also a bad one too. He was practically burning a whole ten times faster than how Reina had glared at Eunji. And, what a coincidence, Reina had caught LJoe looking at her and blinked her lashes seductively.

LJoe turned away and scoffed. *Gross. Disgusting. Piece. Of. .* He cursed in his mind and opened his Maths textbook to a random page to make it look as if he was paying attention in maths class. 

Psssssssssh yeah right.

-----------------

In between Maths period, a knock could be heard on the classroom door. "Come in." Their maths teacher said sternly. And CAP's head popped up. "Annyeonghaseyo seongsanim. I'm looking for Eunji-sshi.,

LJoe's eyes widened as he gave his Hyung a questioning look. CAP mouthed, 'Explain later.' LJoe nodded and turned to look at Eunji's retreating back to the door.

----------------

"Why not I introduce myself first eh?" CAP said smoothly and held out his hand, "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Bang Minsoo. Usually people call me by my stage name CAP but you can call me Minsoo if you like." 

"Ah, ARASO I'll call you Minsoo Oppa as I think that would be much better because your older than me right Oppa?" Eunji smiled at CAP, "Annyeonghaseyo Seo Eunji imnida. Why are you looking for me Minsoo Oppa?" 

"Oh right, Mr. Cha is looking for you. He's in my classroom so just follow me." CAP smiled too then stted walking up the peach marble stairs. *I think it's alright for you to call me Minsoo. since I'm sure Bunghun will get this one for sure judging by Changjo's spying at his silly actions. Hahaha.* He thought.

They walked towards CAP's classroom while Mr. Cha was expecting them.

"Hello Eunji. I'm calling you here to tell you that you can't change your partners unfortunately. And i'm pretty sure it will not happen any time soon anyway as i tried persuading the principle but failed. But may I ask why once again do you want to change?"

Eunji fumbled with her fingers and then sighed, "Its because Reina-sshi forced me to change." she whispered.

CAP had been eavesdropping and he silently gasped, *This is some juicy information!* 

"I'll talk to her about it. Now you may go." Mr. Cha smiled a small tired smile and Eunji bowed respecively.

She had noticed that the class was very noisy and that it troubled Mr. Cha. *I hope Mr. Cha isn't that over stressed. The class was sure noisy though... Maybe I should ask Minsoo Oppa for help?* She thought and walked back to class.

Wn she came back LJoe asked her, "Where did you go?" 

"Oh... Just needed to take care of some things..." She replied half-heartedly with her mind elsewhere, *What will Reina-sshi do if she found out?*

(A/N: i think im gonna post random gifs from now on... hehe also cause i wanna clear my overloaded 'about me' page.. :P)

tumblr_lt5mfqvNRx1qk0edpo4_500.jpg

um... whut??? XD

tumblr_lt5mfqvNRx1qk0edpo1_250.jpgtumblr_lt5mfqvNRx1qk0edpo2_250.jpg

tumblr_lt5mfqvNRx1qk0edpo3_250.jpgtumblr_lt5mfqvNRx1qk0edpo5_250.jpg

tumblr_lrtvheDI8i1qk0edpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2rskke5Kr1r1kpy3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2rskke5Kr1r1kpy3o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m2riltw0ej1r4qvfzo1_500.jpg