Monday

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: I'm gonna be kinda hiatus as my exams are nearing so... please bear with me on how I'm already kinda hiatus! ><)

Monday seemed to come in a blink of an eye. Eunji woke up by herself and stretched her arms over her head yawning a cute little yawn. She hopped off her bed happy that she had a nice good sleep and she also had a nice mother and daughter bonding on Saturday and Sunday.

Something caught Eunji off-guard. "Its a Monday?" Eunji gasped and hurried to the side of her study table where a Hello Kitty calender was hung up on the wall beside the table.

"It is a Monday! It means I will be seeing appa!" Eunji clasped her hands together and did her morning routine.

She went down to have a good breakfast but to her utter disappointment her eomma had already left. A bubble gum pink paper on the counter caught her attention as she picked up and examined it.

"Its a letter from eomma!" She squealed inwardly.

Dear my dearest daughter,

I'm so sorry I could not eat breakfast with you honey, but duty calls in the office. As being the owner of the whole thing, its my responsiblity to check how's the stocks are coming.

I'm sure you can understand Eunji-ah. Eomma promises that she will eat dinner with you tomorrow. You know what day is today right? Butler Yoo will come and pick you up and drive you to your dad's house.

Have a nice day Eunji-ah.

Your eomma.

"So I really am going to visit appa!" Eunji nibbled on her toast and suddenly her shoulders slumped. 

Why to be exact? Soon will be revealed.

*I'll come back early today so I can pack.* Eunji thought and finished eating her breakfast. The maids that walked passed her greeted and bowed respectedly. And of course she bowed back. 

Her chauffeur came and opened the door instead of Eunji reaching out to open the doorknob herself. "Its okay Mr. Kang. I will walk to school. Don't tell eomma about it kay?" Eunji giggled and waved goodbye.

Mr. Kang smiled a gentle smile and his hells, returning to work.

Eunji arrived to school when the breeze was still cold.

She rubbed her hands a bit and looked around, there were only a few people around since it was still rather early. "I have time to go to the garden!" Eunji squealed softly and quickened her pace to the classroom.

She was the first one to arrive and skipped in happily, "I am the first one to come to class! Today I shall go to the garden and water all those poor little flowers and then I will come back! Hehe I'll see what I will do then!" She sing-songed aloud. TOTALLY not noticing a certain person coming in to the classroom.

He chuckled and thought *Weirdo.* But it was in a good way of course. I mean, WHO COULD FORGET IF YOU FREAKING SLEPT WITH A GIRL FOR ONE NIGHT?! 

"Ahem." LJoe cleared his throat and noticed Eunji stiffen.

Eunji knew this voice anywhere, she slowly turned her head to that direction and laughed awkwardly, "Um... Hi oppa... Did you hear me sing?" Eunji asked in a small voice still laughing more loudly than talking.

LJoe nodded his head , "Your not that good though." He put on his poker face and looked at Eunji's reaction. Which he wanted to drop dead and admit he could not have that poker face on that long.

Eunji's reaction was beyond WOW! Her face was in utter shock and was open so wide and her eyes were like the sizes of two averange oranges. Almost that big haha.

"Do I sing that bad?" She accidently blurted out softly and pouted. 

"BAHAHAHA AND YOU BELIEVED IT!" LJoe laughed and held his stomach.

Eunji reddened like a tomato and continued pouting. "Aigoo."