False

Be Ma Girl?

Eunji ran with Jong Soo, faster than lightning. 

"We must hurry, if not her other body guards are coming. We will need to give them a false track. You see this? This is a tracker so she could find us all body guards and our whereabouts." Jong Soo clutched a part of his black shirt and revealed a small round device, silver and totally camouflaging itself within Jong Soo's shirt.

Eunji gasped in surprise, *Perhaps she wasn't that dumb after all!* She thought all of a sudden of Minji.

Jong Soo took one look at Eunji's shocked face and burst in to fits of laughter, "If you are thinking that the is actually a very smart person then, sorry to burst your bubble but actually this was thought by our technician." 

Eunji gasped even louder than  before and looked at him, *He must be a mind reader!*

Jong Soo rolled his eyes and spoke, "And if you are thinking that I could read minds then no, I'm not a mind reader, I'm just guessing by the look of your face."

"No! I insist that you are psychic!" Eunji almost choked at her own saliva.

Jong Soo chuckled with his deep voice and turned serious, "We will have to hurry. We run pass here and then we will stop at this garden where my mum's friend owns. She's a nice woman, I will explain what happened in a matter of 10 seconds then she will help me out, telling them the wrong direction."

He glanced at his watch, "We are left with 7 minutes before they find out that the house is abandoned and empty. Then they will start to track me and you immediately. PPALI!" He said and pulled Eunji's wrist.

Eunji was amazed at how he carefully planned his plan throughout their whole journey of running like crazy lunatics in the street.

They ran past more tattered down buildings and more of graffiti alleys when finally a clearing could be seen.

Jong Soo brought the both of them round the clearing and into the forest next to clearing, they ran past trees and lots more trees until they see another clearing, this time, with different kinds of cactuses growing.

"Omonim!" Jong Soo screamed and Eunji realised that this was the garden that Jong Soo was talking about.

The garden was full of growing cactuses, but yet the air seemed cool yet hot at the same time. Round cactuses, short cactuses, tall cactuses, curvy cactuses, all sorts of cactuses in general can be seen throughout the whole forest.

Honestly, the view could be very breath-taking at the amount of cactuses that was growing in the garden.

And even the arrangement of the cactuses were so very organized that one could not tell that this was part of the forest cleared.

"Okay so I'm helping this little girl escape from that hands. I just realized how naive I was omonim! Seriously through out the whole period of time i was working with her I thought she was good person, that is until she helped me realize!" Jong Soo huffed and the woman looked back at him with a stern look.

"I told you long ago to not trust her. Now I suppose you want me to tell the trackers the false track right?" The woman smiled and looked at Eunji.

"This big fellow here may look like all buff and strong and all that, but inside, he is actually a great big softie." The woman laughed and then turned serious.

"Omonim! Anyway, thanks, we will just be going down your cactus maze and I'll set the tracker in between one of your cactuses. Thank you so much omonim! I'll explain the matter clearly once I'm safe! Annyeong!" Jong Soo waved and did a little bow with his head.

*They must be close.* Eunji thought and ran with Jong Soo, again pass lots of cactuses until this weird maze of cactuses appeared in their sights.

"Okay, just follow wherever I go." Jong Soo said and Eunji nodded.

Eunji's legs felt like jelly, and it was not because of LJoe, it was out of tiredness. *I know I can do this! All I have to do is run a bit more.* Eunji pushed herself more and her body protested but she ignored it.

"A little bit more Eunji! We can't give up halfway like this!" Jong Soo half-screamed and ran towards endless of cactuses.

When Jong Soo thought it was enough of a distance he finally let the both of them stop. While panting hardly, Jong Soo quickly removed his tracker from his shirt and placed it on top of a spiky cactus.

"That would do, now run again!" Jong Soo paused when he looked at Eunji. He had completely forgotten that she was starved for 2 days.

"Okay, I'm just going to carry you on my back til' we reach your house okay?" Jong Soo said softly to Eunji.

She nodded but couldn't help to feel light-headed. *I'm... Dizzy...* she thought and felt herself being lifted up.

*We don't have much of time! We must be f**king fast now!* Jong Soo cursed in his mind and went inhumanly fast towards the opposite direction of where they were once standing and panting.

-At exactly 4 minutes later...-

"THOSE BASTARDS! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LETTHEM ALONE ON THE HOUSE! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!" Minji shouted in rage and she quickly whipped her head back to look at her closest body guard.

"WELL?! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! CALL OUR FREAKING TECHNICIAN TO TRACT THEM DOWN! THOSE A-HOLES!" She shouted once again.

The bodyguards next to her scrambled to their feet as quickly as possible 

-Back at Eunji and Jong Soo's location-

*We're reaching towards her neighborhood! But god what the hell is happening here?! I can't tell which one of his humongous houses belong to!* Jong Soo looked around and gently shook Eunji awake.

"We are almost in your house. But mind telling me which one of this houses belong to you?" Jong Soo asked softly and glanced at his watch again. *We have exactly 4 minutes to reach to her house, and omonim will at least buy us 2 minutes of time. And we will use that to call the cops.*

Eunji looked up groggily, her head hurting in a million places known to man while she said, "The one... with the pretty flower gardens.." She managed to say before she passed out once again.

Jong Soo sighed a heavy sigh and scanned through the houses.

When he finally came across a big villa with a 'pretty flower garden' he stopped to looked at the sign board.

"The Seo's" It says.

"Must be hers. She's a Seo." Jong Soo mumbled and ran in the gate without second though and hesitation.

Inside the house, Eunji's mum paces back and forth, "It has been 2 freaking days! 2 DAYS THAT I HAVE NOT SEEN MY DAUGHTER!" She grabbed fistfuls of her hair and rubbed her tear-stained cheeks.

When the doorbell rang, she hastily held up a hand to the maid, telling her that she will get the door herself.

"What do you want?" Eunji's mum said, not bothering the honorific and formalities and looked down while she chastely rubbed her eyes.

"I have your daughter on my back, don't you want to see her?" Jong Soo asked, amused at this lady.

Eunji's mum looked up in surprise and saw her daughter on this gorgeous man (aka Jong Soo), and yeah, wind up all the cheesy and mushy lines in your head because it was love in first sight.

She looked at him dazed.

Now the amused Jong Soo looked back at her as well, surprised at how beautiful Eunji's mum was.

*cough cough, not something you would want to see when you collapsed*

"Bring her to the hospital, now." Jong Soo said firmly.

Eunji's mum nodded and went in to grab her phone to dial the ambulance.

"Who are you?" She asked finally.

"I'm Jong Soo." He smiled and invited himself in to set Eunji down.

"She's been starved for 2 days. I'll tel you what had happened." He said and started explaining.