Mission: To Get Them In The Same Room!

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: ehehehe... Mianhae... I'll try to update a few chapters beforehand so I can relax and not type again. Aigoo I'm so lazy... And, READ MY NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!!! Kamshakimnida~)

Chunji signalled Byungwoo to come to the corner with a suspicious expression, "Chunji Hyung! Wae ireoni?" (A/N: is it why your here? Then in that case.. Why are you here?)

Chunji whispered things in his ear while showing him the bag of cookies, "Are you supporting Hyung too?" Chunji nodded just when he felt someone talking.

"Hyung, LJoe Hyung is on the way home. Eunji is getting distracted by Ricky and is nearing LJoe hyung's villa. Hurry up Hyung!" Niel said through the walkie-talkie. (Can you even believe that they used walkie-talkies?! And they belong to the all so cool but funny... LEADER!)

"I'll be waiting in LJoe's Hyung room!" Niel said once again and it went dead.

Chunji sighed and told Byungwoo to sit in the living room pretending to watch the TV while he replied, "I am hurrying Niel, calm down yo, sheesh. CAP Hyung and the rest are in there as well right? Tell them I'm coming soon, I'm just checking Byungwoo right now."

Byungwoo was sitting calmly in the living room, 'watching TV' repeating over and over again what his Chunji Hyung had told him earlier, *You can do this Lee Byungwoo! Hyung needs Eunji Noona!* Chunji signalled with the walkie talkie he gave him and Byungwoo held a thumb up, "LJoe is coming!" He mouthed and darted up the stairs.

"Chunji Hyung, Ricky is coming!" Changjo said at once when he saw Chunji enter the door. "Shut up and hide, god!" Chunji hissed and switched off the lights. 

Meanwhile, at Ricky's side.

*Stupid Changjo! He said Eunji Noona gets distracted easily! Idiot! She observes rather well! Aish!* Ricky wanted to pull his hair in all directions! Eunji was sure curious about everything. Like 'Why am I wearing a blind fold?' 'Where are we going?' 'Hey I recognise this smell! It's the small ddukbokki shop near... Near... Whom's again?' 

Just... Frustrating. I mean, YOU REMEMBERED THE SMELL OF DDUKBOKKI NEAR LJOE'S HOME?! LIKE WTH MAN. 

"Eh Noona don't be so nosy, I tell you we are going to the ice cream parlour!" Ricky tried acting calm when he was already panicky all over. *I am never going to do this for the next mission!* Ricky shuddered and pushed those thoughts away.

"Is the ice cream parlour do far? I wonder what kind of flavour should I eat... I would eat strawberry but that seems too normal to me now, I want to eat another kind of unique of flavour..." Eunji muttered and tapped her chin in wonder.

*You will not even get to choose the flavour, none the less eat it...* Ricky thought silently and shrugged, as if Eunji could see him anyway.

On the other side...

"LJoe Hyung! Your back! You want to watch TV with me? Eat kimchi?" Byungwoo started sprouting whatever seemed to pop into his mind, *Actually it was me who wanted to eat kimchi right now...* Byungwoo thought and pouted, "No, I just want to go to my room and sleep. Argh so tired...." LJoe said and was going to walk towards the stairs when...

"Hyung! I know what you want to do! You want to... You want to... Spend time with me right? Yes you want to spend time with me! Why not let us spend time with each other on the sofa and watch TV?" Byungwoo said once again and pulled his wrist.

"Argh what do you want huh?" LJoe ruffled his hair in frustration. Byungwoo smirked inwardly and continued with the assigned plan.

While just then, the back door  of LJoe's house was being opened by...

Ricky.

With a blind folded Eunji of course next to him. 

"Are you sure we are going to the ice cream parlour Ricky? It seems rather far..." Eunji trailed off when she felt a tug on her wrist. 

"Aww Noona we're almost there so don't worry!" Ricky lied once again and pulled her to the other stairs located at the back of the villa. "But Noona we have to climb stairs, so why not I just carry you so it would be easier?" Ricky suggested, *And it's taking an awful long time to reach just one destination.* Ricky shook his head and lifted Eunji up without waiting for and answer.

Of course, Eunji started to squeal, thank goodness the volume of the TV was loud enough to block her squeals, "Ricky-ah! Put me down!" Eunji squealed and tried to wiggle free. 

"Mianhae Noona but no can do!"Ricky grinned cheekily and pulled off her shoes so that they lay forgotten on the floor and hurried up the stairs and he hurried up the stairs. 

Changjo saw the door being opened and told the others, "Hyung someone is here!" 

"Ok ok, tell Byungwoo!" CAP said and Chunji automatically signalled Byungwoo through the walkie-talkie. "Bring him up now!" Chunji hissed.

----

"Oh Hyung! Why not lets go up huh? I'm sure you really want to go up and take a nap. Why not you take a nap now?" Byungwoo grinned and pushed LJoe towards the stairs. 

LJoe frowned at his dongsaeng and pondered for a bit, *What is up with this guy? Aish, whatever, I just want to sleep.* He just let it go and trudged up the stairs.

He was just about to on the lights of his room when... 

"Surprise! We're here Hyung!" Ricky jumped out of no where and pulled hardly on Eunji's blindfold then after pushing her towards the latter.

"Eh?" Eunji was still in a daze as she landed in LJoe's arms. LJoe was started while he automatically wrapped his arms around Eunji's tiny waist like... THAT night.

"Oooh already hugging her waist!" Chunji teased and LJoe's cheeks flamed a little red.

" YAH!"

(A/N: I have nothing to say really... I actually wrote this chapter quite a long time ago but just that I have not finished it... Really truly mianhae... I'll update all of my stories so it's my tiny small gift for all my subscribers that stayed with me the whole time. For now... MIANHAE! I may even muster up an idea for 'Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang'... Just maybe... Just... MIAHAE! ><)