Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Late + Smelly !

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: ARGH JUST WHEN I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THE CHAPTER! MY STUPID COMPUTER DECIDED TO SHUT DONE SUDDENLY! ARGH WHATTHEHELL! calm your self Alys... Anyway, GUESS TWO AWESOME PEOPLE'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!)

Eunji gasped again, but not because of her state, which she is still oblivious of, but because of the guinea pig, on her head! NOT MOVING! Oh my you don't know what Eunji thought!

She poked it gently with shaking fingers almost knocked out of breath but thank goodness Mrs. Furry Ears twitched its nose, wiggled a little and finally woke up. Eunji heaved a big big BIG sigh of relief and pet-ed Mrs. Furry Ears that was still on her head.

Thats very good choice Mrs. Furry Ears that you woke up, or not Eunji would have faint any second then. Yes faint, with a guinea pig on top of her head, on the floor, looking totally like a retarded person that was just being dramatic. But no, Eunji does NOT do the dramatic type!

Eunji then ran down the stairs in total panic mode while carrying Mrs. Furry Ears in her hands, not caring if the maids that walked passed her were giving her weird looks, but not in a bad way, because they all know that Eunji is a good hearted person.

She ran all the way to the basement all safely put Mrs. Furry Ears in her cage, with her other guinea pig friends. Mrs. Furry Ears seemed to know her surrounding better and ran around frantically to the water bottle hanging at the side of the cage then quickly stuffing its mouth with food.

"Keke aww, Mrs. Furry Ears you must be hungry!" Eunji giggled and looked at the guinea pig lowering its head a little to eat then went back up, as if she was saying thank you to Eunji.

"I wonder who could have put you on the bed! Such a horrible thing to do! Don't they know that you will be thirsty and hungry?" Eunji mumbled as she looked at Mrs. Furry Ears once more before turning to go.

Oh Eunji, you don't know that the person who did this didn't even care if the guinea pig died of hunger and thirst.

Eunji went back to Minji's room humming a tune, but her bright spirit was soon popped like a balloon when she saw what time it was.

"OH MY GOSH THE TIME!"

She then noticed the bed...

'OH MY GOSH THE BED!"

She then noticed her reflection at the corner of her eye...

''OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!"

And she then finally , finally smelled the awful smell since the candle just stopped burning a few seconds ago...

''OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?!"

She then shut , also finally noticing that she was screaming all the way, thank god her appa and Mrs. Seo were heavy sleepers, and that Sooji and Baekji's room were at the very far end of the hall, the opposite of Minji's.

Eunji randomly grabbed her uniform and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth, then washed up and she quickly put on clothes.

"Qri eonni! Can you come up to Minji's room for a while? And bring extra bed sheets!" Eunji whispered in the speaker where Qri, the head maid of LAUNDRY and stuff that includes washing clothes (Impressive eh? There is the head chef, head cleaning maid, head butler, head everything like that, but that beyong the point here.) was nodding obediently and had quickly dashed off after Eunji hung up.

Qri entered hell 3 minutes later to see everything in place but... The bed of course... And the smell in the room.

"Omona! Eunji-ah what happened?!" Qri gasped in horror and quickly fixed the bed along with Eunji already taking out the bed sheets.

"I don't know! This morning I found Mrs. Furry Ears on my head and this! Oh and the smell! Its terrible! And the time! I'm already 30 minutes late eonni!" Eunji said in a hurry and helped Qri.

"Then no need to help this once Eunji ah! Go! And hurry!" Qri looked at Eunji and smiled, assuring her that she can take of it.

"Kamshakimnida Qri eonni! Love you and gotta go!" Eunji smiled gratefully at Qri and grabbed her backpack then ran off down the stairs like a lunatic. Stopped by the kitchen to grab a banana first and then continued to run.

"Annyeong Butler Seo! I'll be using the car today! And I'm so so soooooorry I'm sooooo late but there's some circumstances that I will explain in the car!  And oh my gosh jebal palli!" Eunji rushed into the car with the confused butler.

----

"Oh darn! Why must there be traffic now?!" Eunji muttered and jumped out of the car. Might as well walk.

Eunji ran all the way to school, literally, and when she reached she couldn't have felt more relieved but yet exhausted. She hurried in the HUGE school and opened straightened herself once she reached her class. 

She opened the door timidly and was getting ready to get scolded or something but to her surprise...

There was only a few students inside, including LJoe. 

"Ah, Eunji haksaeng (A/N: Is it correct?? please correct me if its wrong!) Come in, don't worry! Your not the only one late, this period will be free due to the traffic caused by some accident on the main road leading to many students to arrive late. So come in and don't be scared." The teacher smiled and Eunji smiled back gratefully.

*Even though thats not the precise reason I'm late...* Eunji thought and walked to her seat. She was sweating buckets already and was already a little smelly.

Some of the few students in the class snickered at how smelly she was. "Eww she's so stinky!" "She's all sweaty!" And stuff like that.

Eunji turned red and took out her handkerchief and excused herself to the toilet. *This might be the second worse day of my life ever.* Eunji thought and trudged to the toilet, going to clean herself.

Meanwhile Minji was wondering what could have happened to Eunji by now, *Hahahaha, this will be the most awesome day ever. Oh! Kingkas are here!* She thought evilly until she saw the kingka's in her school and ran to them like the other fangirls.

(Minji was in a different school so she couldn't really know what happened to Eunji.)

Eunji went back to the class a little nicer and slid back down to her seat, oblivious of someone that kept glancing second glances at her. (A/N: Not LJoe by the way. LJoe sits next to her remember? xD)

LJoe cleared his throat and tossed the crumpled paper and aimed it at her table. He wasn't concerned, just curious about why was she late. LJoe doesn't seem to believe that Eunji was late because of the darn traffic.

Eunji stared at the paper and looked at the direction of where it came from and pointed at her self. LJoe nodded and Eunji opened the paper nervously, not because she had a small attraction towards but, but was scared that LJoe might like the others.

Why were you late? - LJoe

Eunji sighed and wrote back.

Long weird story. -Eunji

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DONGWOO AND EUNKWANG!

LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH! ^^

HAPPY #JJANGDONGWOODAY and #LEADERKWANGDAY

PROUD INSPIRIT AND MELODY ~ <33333

DINO HEAD AND LEADER KWANG <3

Can't find much of Dino Head's images.... *Pout... * No actually my net is just too slow... *Another pout*

ATTENTION! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW FIC!

Click Giant Baby Zelo to read my newest fic with my co-author, "Chocolate + Potato = ?" (Ok I only have the foreword but anyways... ;p)

(gifs and pics are NOT owned by me, credits to their rightful owners! ^_^)