Lab Partners

Be Ma Girl?

 

(A/N: I'M SO SORRY I UPDATED LATE! ><" guess who's birthday is it by now?! :D <3333333)

Eunji have been staring out into space. *I don't know why but I wonder what will be for dinner today... Gehehehehe!* Eunji thought. For some reason she was rather hungry by now. Maybe because she omly ate ONE chocolate pop.

Eunji then shook her head, *Must... Concentrate... On... SCHOOL!* She thought and stared at the whiteboard blankly. *Thank goodness I have peaches later! I regret for not eating them... Aigoo...* 

The bell rang indicating the end of class which Eunji was happy to hear. She had rearranged her books for more than 5 times already waiting for the day to end. Eunji pouted and sulked, *Waaaaaai is time so slow today? It was faster yesterday...*

The teacher came in then saying, "Okay class, take your science books, we're going to the science laboratory." Eunji picked up her science textbook and workbook along with a notebook and went out of the classroom. Alone. Not talking to anyone. 

*I wonder if we are going to have practicals!* She silently wondered and grinned one of her biggest grins and continued walking along the corridors behind all her other 'classmates.' Eunji sat at the way back table. Again, alone.

On the lab tables lay a few bottles, chemicals, a microscope and tons of other scientific stuffs that I'm sure you don't wanna know about.

"Now, I have arranged lab partners for all of you." The teacher said. Eunji nodded enthusiastically because that only meant one thing. They were gonna have practicals, which was sort of obvious because you know, they had beakers and stuffs on the table. *YAY WE ARE GOING TO DO PRACTICALS!* Eunji screamed in her head excitedly also clapping her hands silently. 

LJoe looked around for a decent person that might be his lab partner. *Please let it not be the maniac fangirls... Please please!* LJoe chanted in his mind mentally.

"I hope LJoe oppa is my partner!" One girl whispered to her friend. "No! LJoe oppa must be partners with me!" Her friend scowled. LJoe had heard this and had shivered involuntarily.

​The teacher had announced almost every one's name but a few students. Eunji had fidgeted nervously, *Who is partner then?* "Lee Byung Hun and Seo Eunji." Eunji's eyes and LJoe's eyes widened. The teacher said a few more names and closed her book. "Now sit with your lab partners and we are gonna start our practicals."

Eunji looked at LJoe. He gave her a look saying you-come-here-because-i'm-not-going-there look. Eunji took her things and shuffled to his table earning murmurs from the girls again. Eunji just felt like dropping whatever she had in her hands and stuff her ears with tissues. On the spot.

​Eunji slowly put her things at the very very VERY edge of the table and sat far far FAR away from LJoe. JUST to avoid the attention she was getting. "Um... LJoe-sshi I shall just um... Sit here." She pointed her finger at the edge of the table shakily. 

*What's up with miss goody-two-shoes?* LJoe wondered but ignored it. "Okay class, we are gonna look at the inner epidermal layer of dead leaves. Please come forward one of you and get leaves from the table." The teacher said.

"I'll go get it!" Eunji said without waiting for an answer from LJoe and ran off like a little kid to the table o grab one of the leaves.

​Eunji had been previously been doing practicals at a speacial place back in Incheon, and she really like her teacher wuite a lot.

"I must find a pretty leaf! But... They all look pretty... Maybe this one!" Eunji held up one leaf to 'experiment' it and fekt she getting pushed to the side. "Move stupid girl." A girl said making Eunji feel guilty. *Maybe next time i should not be experimenting leaves there...*  Eunji thought.

​She took that leaf anyway. "Okay class, I'm pretty sure you know how to operate a microscope yes?" "Yes!' She chirped and placed the leaf on the microscope. She then looked through the hole but then saw nothing. "Eh? Why isn't there anything?" Eunji mumbled and looked at the microscope again.

"Have you forgotten that I'm your lab partner?!" LJoe hissed at Eunji making her shrink down in her seat with that tone of his. *Ayeeee his scary!* Eunji thought and pushed the microscope at him. "Y-you do i-it..." Eunji said. LJoe looked through the microscope and pondered.

​LJoe then looked around the lab table and picked up the plug of the microscope. "You babo, you didn't even check if the microscope was on." LJoe mumbled and plugged it in himself. Eunji didn't hear it of course. "D-did y-you fix i-it?" Eunji stuttered again. *Why is she even stuttering?* LJoe thought and said, "Yeah, you didn't even plug the microscope babo." LJoe said again but more clearly.

Eunji looked up and looked at LJoe. "B-babo?" Eunji said as if it was the most weirdest thing ever.

"Yes why?"

"Thats the first time someone is saying that to me..." 

"And?"

"It sounds funny!" Eunji said and scratched her head then looked through the microscope. "Waaaa you fixed it! Waaaa it had lots of green dots! Ooooh and lines! And stuff that looks like jelly!" Eunji exclaimed and LJoe shook his head. *This girl gets interesting so easily.* LJoe thought and asked, "Can I see the microscope now?"

--------------------

omggggg you had no freaking idea am i mad with Brunei's internet! argggggh i probably uploaded for more that 100 times! thanks goodness my sis made sure to copy the whole thing before the whole thing disappeared! argh! so maaaad! i was just gonna upload it then poof, the internet crashed!!! GAAAAH! ANYWAY...

SAEGILCHUKHA SEUNGHYUN FROM FT ISLAND <3333 HAPPY #SONGSARI21STDAY !! :D <333333 

i REALLY want to post pictures of him but nooo am i no before the whole thing crashes again! GRRRRRR!