Noooooo Way!

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: I am sooooooo sorry I didn't update for soooooo long!!! How can I even apologize??? ><")

 
Eunji went to school by walking. She had pleaded her chauffeur to personal 'take a break.'
 
She had gone into her class just five minutes ago when her teacher came in huffing and puffing. Some of the other students have even been startled at the sudden action. 
 
"Okay class, we have an important thing coming up. I know this is sudden but we just cannot help it. The school is in need. So now please line up, we're going to the hall, I'll write a notice for the other students that we are in the hall." Mr. Cha said.
 
The students have started lining up and have gotten ready to go when a few other students have arrived, EXCLUDING LJoe.
 
Eunji had followed the rest of her classmates to the hall, she was obviously awed by the hall's architecture. Even though she had been to loads of business parties where her eomma and appa where they had been invited to. And she was supposed to go with them.
 
The outside of the halls have all sorts of colors, totally standing out of all the rest of the building in the university. You can say that it was the most brightest ones. 
 
The insides were filled with rows and rows of seats and in the middle lay a gigantic stage where it took up quarter of the space in the hall. Later filled with the rows of chairs and the room where all the sound controls and effects where controlled.
 
She had followed her class to the row of seats near the stage. She had sat down on a random seat and the chair on her left was empty. The chair on her right... Let's say it's not a very nice person.
 
Yes it's Reina.
 
The doors to the hall were being closed by this time, blocking all the light given by the sun.
 
The principle, Mr Yong Joon Min, had came up to the stage having a speech of introduction. "Before I continue in the real business on why all of you are here, let us have the late comers come in the hall." Mr Yong said.
 
The hall of the door opened once again and revealed quite a lot of students who came late. A few people came rushing into the direction of Eunji's class and a few to the other direction.
 
There were only three seats left in the row where Eunji's class was sitting, and two were already taken by some jocks. Which left one left... Eunji's left.
 
*Phew! And I thought somebody will sit next to me! Oh my teddies what if someone does what will I do? I have been keeping quiet the whole time except Reina-sshi was talking to her chingu... Oh dear.* Eunji hyperventilated. 
 
Suddenly just at that time the chair next to Eunji was taken by... LJoe. Wow WHAT a coincidence.
 
Eunji slightly gasped, "LJoe-sshi?!" "Oh it's you." LJoe replied and ignored her thinking, *Aish I knew I should have not slept that late yesterday!* He took a peek at Eunji's still shocked face and chuckled silently, *This face is only the goody two shoes will have. and it's funny haha!* 
 
"Now let us get settled in. So as I was saying, we are going to talk about the business we are going to do. And it's only the junior year that is doing this assignment because as you can see around you, the students in the hall are all in the same year." Mr Yong looked up from his speech paper and glanced around the hall then looked down again at his paper.
 
"We are going to have a festival fair. The other universities are also having festival fairs to raise money for the orphanages in South Korea. We, TOP University are raising for Sunshine Orphanage down town Seoul. Each class will have pairs as partners for a stall. Each stall will be around the school for the visitors as well as friends and families to roam around in. The stalls are for like example food, drinks and ideas come up by your own to sell in the stall to raise the money that we will be giving to the orphanage." Mr Yong once again looked up from his paper to look at the students.
 
"That is all for now students. Your home room teachers will inform you more as this is as far as I can explain as the principle myself as he a meeting later which I am terribly sorry for not be able to explain the assignment myself." Mr Yong ended his speech and stepped down from the stage.
 
Pretty soon the hall was empty and Eunji's class was the last to go out of the hall, making Mr.Cha to delay his explanation for further information aout the assignment.
 
*I can't believe we can save an orphanage!* Eunji thought while LJoe thought, *How boring, what a waste of time.*
 
The nall went back to class with either smiling faces our pissed faces, okay so the only smiley face was Eunji but you can't really blame her for it right? Such a kind hearted girl indeed.
 
Mr. Cha came in the classroom once again and slammed his ruler on the table to quiet down the class making the class so silent a pin could drop and you can hear it, and he then started explaining further info.
 
"I am sorry to say that you can not choose your own partner but instead the school has picked out for you. As for that case I will be calling the names. First of all, Yoo Reina and Son Jimmy." Mr Cha fixed his glasses and continued on.
 
"Seo Eunji and Lee Byunghun." That made the whole class gasp. Making girls also whipping their heads towards Eunji's direction to glare.
 
Eunji shrunken back in her seat hiding her face with her bangs, *Its not like I want to be with LJoe-sshi anyway! He's so mean!* 
 
(A/N: I'll try to edit the fonts tomorrow hehe I gotta sleep! :b >< but first of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO KWON! :D hehe !! I want to post gifs but it's so late... >< Haish I'll try to do it tomorrow... ><")