Alone Time: Muah Muah!

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: oh god i am finally freaking back! I rushed my homework today so i can update! O feel very disappointed in myself you know that i can't even update! It makes me feel sad... BUT AT LEAST I CAN UPDATE NOW RIGHT! Ps, the title is funny dont cha thinks??? xD)

"So... What's your reason of bringing Eunji here? Heck why are all of you here?" LJoe looked at each and every one of the members of Teentop suspiciously.

"Nothing~ We just wanna see Hyung and noona in action~" Ricky replied sweetly.

Too sweetly.

"And we are satisfied! Huh!" CAP smiled in satisfactory and whispered something in Chunji's ear. "Let's go now! Just by looking at them makes me want to gag!"

Chunji stifled his laughted and whispered back, "Its just because you never have a girlfriend before hyung!"

CAP narrowed his eye brows at him and elbowed him while Chunji tried to stop screaming in pain.

"We will be going now hyung! Have f u n!" Niel whisled and walked out the door with the rest following.

Eunji turned to LJoe and tilted her head, "Why am I here again? Ricky said he was going to treat me ice cream...?"

"They were lying Eunji. Don't listen to them." LJoe rolled his eyes and pulled her closer, getting addicted to her scent.

She reddened at his touch and tried to calm her fast beating heart, which she doesn't even know why was it so fast. *Aigoo Eunji ah what is happening to your heart? Are you getting blood pressure or something?! Nooooooo...*

"Um... LJoe... So what am I doing here?" Eunji squeaked like a tiny mouse being trapped inside a cage. 

That cage seems to be LJoe, matter of factly.

"Dunno, don't care." He murmured.

They stayed like that with LJoe occasionally sniffing her hair. "LJoe... Um... What are we going to do?" 

"Hmmm...? You want to sit?" He waddled both of them on his couch and sat down, automatically pulling Eunji on his lap.

"LJoe...?" Eunji was beyong red that words cannot explain. She had a ton of questions in her mind, *Why is my heart beat not slowing down?! Don't tell me that I really have blood pressure at such a young age?! Why is LJoe still hugging me? Aigoo... What is somebody sees? Kyaaaah! Noooo! Oh my blah blah blah blah blah blah...*

It just goes on and on not even stoping.

LJoe curled his arms tighter around Eunji's small waist and pressed himself on Eunji's back, when his eyes shot open from her addicting scent, *What are you freaking doing Lee Byunghun?! Why the hell are you hugging like a teddy bear?!* 

He tried to... Stop hugging her but his arms just doesn't seem to want to cooperate with his commands. Must be the brain, something's wrong with his nervous system alright. *What is up with me seriously!? Its like... That night again!*

"What do you want to do now?" LJoe managed to say words this time.

"I... Don't know... I have not exactly told eomma that I'm... Um, here." Eunji scratched her head and pondered, *But will eomma get freaked out if I tell her I'm in... A guys home?* Gulps....

"Why not you read a book or something while I just hug you like this?" LJoe blurted accidentally. He wanted to dig a hole right then and there but his arms just WON'T leave Eunji!

"Oh... We have homework right? We um, can do that I guess? Oh but my bag is downstairs..." 

"Naaah, change of mind. Lets just sit on the bed." He carried her and hugged her again. He didn't even mean to do that! *I'm possessed! Possessed! But I do rather like hugging her...*

Sigh, your not possessed, you just can't get enough her. Dummy.

Eunji was beginning to feel sleepy while the time passes when she's on the bed. "LJoe... I think I'm gonna fall asleep anytime sooner if we stay still on the bed like this..."

"Then take a short nap. I'll set an alarm. It will wake us up in case if I myself fall asleep!" He chuckled and pulled out his phone.

He put his phone down on the bed and snuggled closer to Eunji. Even though they were still wearing they're uniforms, they didn't mind.

In a flash Eunji fell asleep while LJoe looked at her as her chest goes up and down in evem breaths. He felt unconscious himself and pressed a kiss on her forehead, "Night.........."

(A/N: maybe this is enough fluff to apologize??)