Falling... Into His Arms

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: OMG I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY! >< you see i um... see i went to open house! xP hehe and when i came back it wa really late already... and my parents wanted me to pack. BTW i just wanna say that I may not be updating that frequetly thats why i'm squeezing all the updates i can for today! >< I'm going Australia! :D AAAAAAAAAH ARGENTINA ICE CREAAAAM! XD <33333 I wanna greet two people's birthday which i didn't get the chance to do that yesterday... ==" ><)

"That was sure an interesting leaf! Who knew those jelly stuffs are called cytoplast? Hehe what a hartd word to pronouce anyway..." Eunji mumbled then pouted. She walked out of the science lab getting purposely pushed by some mean stuck up and spoilt girls who are apparently fans of LJoe.

Still mad of getting paired together with LJoe you see.

Eunji backed away immediately and apologized, "Chesonghimnida!" She bowed sincerely as if she was the one in fault where she clearly isn't. LJoe had been looking at her from a far and shook his again in disbelief, *Why is this girl thinking that she is always the one wrong? I don't get her one single bit.* LJoe thought and walked down the corridor. 

Some junior boys have been running past like maniacs and have accidentally pushed Eunji back. Eunji stumbled from her prim and proper posture and landed in someone's arms. And clearly she was shocked as she had the most shocked expression ever. Not to mention one of the funniest if you see the innocent look on her face.

​Those pair of arms belonged to none other than LJoe. Eunji looked up frightened at what he might say next but instead, his reply merely wasn't as scary as she thought it might be. Maybe because he didn't even talk to her.

"Stupid junior boys these days." LJoe mumbled to himself and stabled Eunji. LJoe adjusted his jacket and tie and asked, "Um.... Are you okay?" Eunji nodded with the most stunned expressions. And she didn't even had the time to process what happened had blurted, "Why aren't you scolding me and saying I'm a babo or stuffs?"

"And why would I?"

"Because... You said I was?" Eunji answered lamely and looked down at her shoes as if they were the most interesting things on earth.

"Um... Ahahahaha look at the time! We have to go back to class now! Oh my look! Nobody's even here! Let's hurry off!" Eunji laughed awkwardly again and assumed that LJoe was just trying to be nice. Which he was.

He was clearly blaming that you fell because of the junior boys. LJoe didn't exactly enjoyed the moment when Eunji was in his arms, but to be precise, he wasn't exactly mad either. *But she's still a weirdo. And insane weirdo.* LJoe thought. And ran after Eunji finally noticing that there were really aren't anybody else in the corridor.

Just in time did Eunji and LJoe reach their class just in time before their next teacher came in the class sprouting facts of English origins.

-------------

"Seo Eunji please read the next sentence please." The teacher said. "Oh! Okay!" Eunji stood up and squinted at the words in front of her face. "Mary had took the bucket down the hill where she had been playing earlier to collect water from the well. She filled the bucket to the brim before strolling casually down the hill again." Eunji said not making a single mistake. 

"Good. Eunji you may sit." The teacher smiled and looked at the class for her next prey. *Oh my teddies! Thank goodness I have read it when I was revising at home yesterday!* Eunji heaved a sigh of relief and sat back down eagerly looking at the next person who was reading.

​LJoe had been day dreaming the whole time until he heard Eunji talking, and yes he was actually interested at what might happen with this goody two shoes but was disappointed when nothing bad had happen. No he wasn't cursing her or anything because he thought that whenever she was around, she did not fail to make him chuckle or laugh mentally in his mind. 

​Eunji made him like that after just two days of knowing her. Impressive of what I might say. But no, LJoe wasn't having any slight interest in Eunji in a much more particular way though I'm sad to say...

------------

In no time school was over. LJoe met up with Teentop while Eunji strolled down the corridor insecurely thinking that she might attract attention again. 

​Changjo did investigate what happened in recess. 

Flashback

​Eunji had just finished watered the plants in the garden. She had now considered it as a daily routine when coming to school.

She then went to the library curious at what might be in there. Well she knew that there were books in a library but she wanted to find something that makes the library special. She had found out that the garden stood out best because of its blue periwinkles, bluebells and the bush which was cut into the school's logo. She pretty much liked the school. 

​But unfortunately the school's PEOPLE didn't really like her as much.

​But anyway, she went to the library. Found that she could help out if she wanted to and voluntarily helped the librarian, Mrs. Peach.

​Changjo had been spying on his hyung with the sneaky instincts he had in him and followed LJoe wherever he went. To his surprise, he had followed where ever Eunji went. But oh, this time he had ate before following Eunji. Changjo did the same as well.

LJoe had came out of his hiding spot and grabbed random books from the shelves and went to the librarians desk where Eunji had been typing away new codes of new books when a pile of books suddenly plopped in front of her out of no where. If you think that it startled her, yeah, it did, of COURSE. 

"I want to lend these." LJoe said casually. "Really LJoe-sshi? I never knew you read Historical books!" Eunji gasped. *Damn it, I didn't know I too Historical books.* LJoe cursed in his mind and just replied, "Yeah... Haha."

​Changjo had to stifle his laughter all the way til' the bell rang he ran back to class to tell Ricky about the news which later spread to th other Teentop members counting at how talkative and loud Ricky was.

​End of Flashback

​Changjo laughed again as he recalled the memory and looked at his LJoe hyung. *I wonder what's going in LJoe hyung's mind....*

----------

and so my sis is bugging me that she wants to use the labtop to use the labtop. i really really hate it now that my maid sleeps so early. haish. anyway....

​i know its late but... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KIM KIBUM FROM SUJU! :D <3333333333

(P.S: i can't really find pics of him and its sad... ><" it keeps appearing Key! As in Kim Ki Bum! The other own... :p)

kyaaaah! :D even though its just one pic its lots of pics of him together! xD <333333

 

​AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SONG SEUNGHYUN FROM FT ISLAND!! :D OR... DORK-ISLAND!! HAHAHHAA LOL NOOOO! XD <3333333333 omona he's sooooo cute! :D <3333

image

image