The Start Of Evil

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: annyeong! Im actually supposed to do a composition right but..... oh well, its kinda late so many this chappy will be kinda short and my eyes are practically just being dreaded to fall.... BUT THEN! I wanna update so.... zzzzzzzzzz)

Minji started poking Eunji's arm, not like in the joking manner, in the 'OH GOD WILL YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE?!' manner.

If there was one that is.

Eunji held the stinging hard pain that was shooting up her left arm and remained calm.

"Eonni eonni, do you want to go outside on the playground with us?" Sooji smiled innocently and looked up expectent on Eunji's answer. And yes, they have their very own playground. (A/N: man, so jelly, I would just love to play the swing every day. ><)

"Araso, c'mon Baekji! Let's go play before everything gets too dark." Eunji gladly complied, well, why wouldn't she? First, she could get fresh air and second... SHE HAS A REASON NOT SEE HER FACE! HAH!

Eunji held both of their littles hands and waddled outside to the playground.

Coincedentally, Minji's room is just above the playground, so you could see her clearly in what she is doing with the huge giant window that is built.

Sooji and Baekji ran to the seesaw immediately and began balacing on each other's weight, while Eunji sat on the swings, just behind the seesaw. Spacing out.

*I wonder what is LJoe doing now hmm? I also wonder why am I always thinking about him right now hmm? Is this some sort of disease or something?!* Eunji thought hardly and all the diseases that she knows came flowing into her mind. 

A leaf hit her softly on her right cheek and she jolted awake from her own little world to see Sooji and Baekji still on the seesaw, having their own time of fun. 

*I wish I had a dongsaeng as well. That is living with me that is.... Everything would be exciting then...* Eunji thought when...

"Eunji! Sooji! Baekji! It's time to come in and shower to have dinner!" Mrs. Seo from the front door. 

"De!" Eunji called back and walked to the kids, "Come on you two! Let's go take a shower then see what's for dinner! Yummy yum yum!" She exclaimed in and exciting manner. 

"Arasso eonni/Noona" they both chorused together and held her hand. They were such obedient kids.

---

"DINNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!" Sooji came out dressed in her small and cute dress.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Baekji came running after.

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" Eunji came right after Baekji.

Wait.... Since when was she so excited for dinner?

Oh, must be the rumbling of her stomach when she was bathing just now....

"Idiots." Came the first thing when Eunji stepped into the kitchen.

"It ots? What's that??" Sooji scratched her head in wonder.

"Ssssssh, don't listen to Minji. She said the penguin in my phone shoots water!" And Eunji grabbed her phone from her pocket and showed her the penguin shooting water vigorously everywhere.... On the screen.

phew, close cover.

Eunji shot Minji a look and Minji rolled her eyes. 

"Minji darling, you shouldn't say that. It's bad education to the kids." Eunji's appa came in suddenly, over hearing the whole conversation.

"Whatever."

They ate in laughter and smiles all except one emo fella.

"Apa, kamu gilakah?" Baekji asked his appa, his mouth was full of apples.

No, sorry, that's isn't the sentence Baekji wanted to say.

"What was that again son?"

"Appa, can you give a kaya? The kaya bun dessert???" Baekji asked innocently.

Mr. Seo passed him the basket of kaya buns.

"Give me me of those." Minji told Eunji.

*She once said she had long long looooooooooooooong arms. So why can't she those buns that are just two seats away from her with her long long looooooooooooooooong hands. Aigoo, I'm exaggerating.* Eunji bit the insides of her cheeks and handed her a bun.

This, was just yet the beginning....

----

"Get me the controller"

"Make me some popcorn!"

"Will you please stop blocking the tv?!"

"Get out! Get out! GET OUT OF THE WAY SHEESH!" 

*Huh! Now look who's the bossy one here!* Eunji inwardly smiled at that thought and stayed far far faaaar way from her.

----

"get my phone."

"Type this for me."

"stop staking my messages!!"

"DON'T FREAKING TOUCH MY PHONE!"

The only possible reason why she isn't refusing her commands was because she was older than Eunji. And you know we have to respect our elders and yada yada yadaaaaaaaaa.

"I'll just go... Take a shower...." Eunji excused her self from hell for a few good 10 minutes.

----

"Are you done yet?"

"Can you please hurry up?!"

"I need to freaking pee will you hurry up?!"

"STOP HOGGING THE FREAKING TOILET!"

"Aish..... No way of excaping...." Eunji said through the running water.

"EUNJI! ARE YOU THERE OR NOT?!"

"Okay!!"

*This villa has like 20 over toilets and you have to use the one I'm using?! Argh! I'm sure you are doing this deliberately!* Eunji ruffled her wet hair.

"E U N J I!!!!!!!!!" Minji shouted now.

"O K A Y!!!!!!!"