He's The Cat?!

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: hello there everyone! :D i am so sorry for the previous chapter that you can't see what i was writing if some of you cant.... i changed it immediately! GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS IT?! if you read the previous chapter then, its more obvious haha! xD)

Eunji had been previously watering every single plant she have seen on the road. And now she is currently finding a recycle bin to throw the PLASTIC bottle into.

"Don't they have recycle bins anywhere?" Eunji scratched her head and looked around. She hadn't spotted a single recycle bin! "Maybe I should just throw this at home." Eunji mumbled and began walking again. 

She heard some of the leaves on the ground rustle and she looked back, scared a bit. But she didn't see anyone. Eunji gulped and continued walking taking bigger steps now. She turned back again and to notice blonde hairs poking out of the side of a telephone booth.

​Eunji tilted her head and started going there. *Who may it be?" She crept her way there and was only surprised as HE was the last person she had thought would be behind the telephone booth.

"LJoe-sshi?" Eunji asked surprised. "Uh... Annyeong heh heh..." LJoe rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, * I got caught.* "Um... Annyeong. What are you doing here?" Eunji asked as she looked at him. "I walk home from here." LJoe replied, *Total lie, my home is the opposite.* "Oh, okay." Eunji nodded in understanding and started to walk away when...

"Why were you watering plants with the water bottle you bought yourself?" LJoe blurted and covered his mouth for the second time, *I curse you my mouth.* "Oh because they looked thirsty and I surely didn't see any water taps around here." Eunji said and grinned one of her biggest grin.

*Why would she waste her own money to do such thing?* LJoe thought and eyed her. "Uh... I guess I have to go now.. Eomma will be mad." Eunji attempted to walk away when he... HELD HER BACK!

"I'll walk you." LJoe blurted. Eunji looked at him surprised with eyes like saucers. "Um... My home is that way too." LJoe said again, *Aish what is up with me today?! Stupid curiosity.*

"Um... Araso." Eunji nodded and took back her hand then shuffled farther from him. *He's... A bit weird.* And started walking to her home. Eunji started humming a random but soft tune when walking and LJoe, from behind looked at her. *She's humming? And wait... This is the way to her home?" LJoe thought and looked in front. 

Surely by now you can see the big gates of Eunji's villa. *Oh a villa.* LJoe thought as he approached the enormous thing. "Um... Bye bye LJoe sshi." Eunji turned back and bowed suddenly making LJoe knock heads with her. "Ah... Mianhae..." Eunji said and scurried to the gate. 

​Eunji had already scanned her thumb over the identifying machine and waved goodbye and scurried in. "Oh my gosh he is soooooo weird!" Eunji said and shook her head violently. "Why did he want to follow me anyway?" Eunji mumbled and ran all the way in the villa.

The maid had greeted her respectively, "Annyeong everyone!" Eunji waved at them and the maids have smiled. "Is eomma back that?" She asked one of them and she shook her head.

*Oh... just when I thought to tell her about today...* Eunji slumped and went up to her room. She had putten down her backpack and went off to shower. When she came out she heard her phone ringing. She rushed to it and looked at the caller ID, "Eomma!" Eunji grinned and picked it up.

"Annyeong eomma! Where are you?" Eunji said and she heard the reply, "I will be coming home late today so eat dinner without me." "Oh.... Araso eomma... Bye bye..." Eunji slumped again and put down the phone. 

"Then I guess I better eat dinner first! I wonder whats on the menu?" Eunji replaced her frown with a grin then ran downstairs.

----------------------

​So for those have read the previous chapter... SAEGILCHUKHABNIDA! :D <3333333 JUNG EUNJI OR JUNG HYERIM~~~~ SARANGHAEYOOOOOOO!!!! A PINK PANDA FOR EVEEEEEEEER~~~ <33333 sorry for the picture and gif spam heehee... ><"