Fainting

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: sorry late update again? :b ehehe cuddling up with me cat~ <3 and um, please follow me in instagram @MsAllyPally cause I am a jobless girl that wants something to do for now. ==" hehe I'm still in holiday mode <3 I'm on HOLIDAY when everybody is starting school... How unfair... NAAH NO WAY! XD)

"So what do you want to talk about?" Jimmy asked and looked at her nonchalantly.

"Um, since you are partnering up with um, Reina-sshi, and um, she wants some changes and um, I am your partner now." Eunji fiddled with her fingers under the library table.

"Oh. It's actually okay since I don't like Reina anyway. She makes me do all the work." Jimmy scoffed.

"Ah.... So, I guess I'll go now..." She said awkwardly. Social skills, plus 0.1 %.

Jimmy nodded and turned to go to the other direction where the books are.

Meanwhile, LJoe had been behind Jimmy and Eunji the whole, he did not hear the conversation that well though, poor thing had to be stuck with... You know someone.

Changjo had been behind LJoe, which made him only look at their actions, that sure did not help at all ain't it? His spying that day did not turn out well.

Reina, on the other hand had been following behind LJoe too, unnoticed by the maknae, only her who had heard the conversation super duper clearly had smirked behind the the scenes of everything. *Perfectomenté.* 

They sure didn't know what was up her sleeve.

-----/----

Break had finished and Eunji had skipped morning lunch or something like that in the morning. Sure she was hungry, but she had just finished helping the library and watering the plants. No way was she going to skip a day without doing her normal daily routine.

She came back to class a bit pale, just a teensy weency bit pale, almost nobody can notice, even Eunji her self had not noticed, and I'm pretty sure nobody else will notice either.

She sat back down smiling at her satisfication of accomplishing her 'mission' in finishing a whole tall book shelf by her self in 1 hour. And she was joyous. Only because of that.

LJoe looked at her weirdly, noticing SOMETHING, but can't know just what. And it was annoying him, greatly. *Must be because of the cappuccino I drank in the morning. It's making me over hyper. To thought I was close to laughing at a joke Niel joked. And it was.... Lame.* He thought bluntly.

*I think I have bibimbap today...* Eunji thought thinking about food suddenly. *Food... Food... Food...* And she collapsed...

Once again in his arms.

--------------

"Are you awake Eunji-ah?" Jinri asked and looked at Eunji worriedly. "Mmmm? What happened?" Euji scratched her head in a cute manner making Jinri chuckle.

"A boy said you fainted and brought you here. What did you do this time?" Jinri chuckled and pinched Eunji's cheek.

"I only watered the garden and helped the librarian. I think.... Its because I didn't eat?"

"Oh my Eunji-ah! That's bad! You shouldn't skip meals! Here here, I will go buy food for you and you stay here until you feel better!" Jinri stood up hurriedly.

"But..." Eunji trailed off as Jinri was already out of sight. "It's just a waste when I have bibimbap..." Eunji mumbled.

After 20 minuted Jinri had not come back but instead, a blonde hair popped up from the door and said, "Uh... Annyeong!" LJoe said awkwardly and waved.

"Eh? LJoe-sshi? Why are you here?" Eunji tilted her head then looked at him weirdly.

"To give you food?" he told her unsurely. (A/N; if that's even a word... ==")

"Eh? I thought Jinri EONNI was supposed to give me food?" 

"Um, she told me to give them to you?" 

They stood there awkwardly together and looked at each other.

Then looked away.

Then again looked at each other.

Then away.

Then again.

And it continued til... Well, it continued.