Miss Evil

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: Hello!! XD gonna rush homework tomorrow on a sunday morning... argh, i have SUCH a sad life :( )

LJoe woke up from the sound of his alarm on his phone, "oh, its time already..." His eyes fell back closed and he slumped down again to hug Eunji.

"Mmm......" His nosed touched Eunji's, "Wake up..." Now his forehead was on hers as well.

"Eeeeeeh?" Eunji sat up slowly. Quite hard actually, with ther legs tangled in a jumbled mess.

"Where am I?" She looked around groggily. "Hmmmmm?? Must be dreaming.......?" And she fell back asleep as well. 

Aigoo these two heavy sleepers. =="

The alarm went on again and this time LJoe woke up fully with his eyes half open, squinting at the light of the phone. "Huuh? Its this late already? Eunji-ah wake up...."

"Huh??? What??" Eunji sat up once again and rubbed her eyes, "What time is it eonni?" She scratched her head cutely.

"Its oppa to you." LJoe said with a husky voice. Man that would turn anybody on, too bad Eunji has hearing problems...

JK!

"What time is it oppa?" She said unknowingly as she ws just about to lay back down and snuggle into the duvets LJoe jolted VERY awake at the word 'oppa'.

"Say that again." He went closer to Eunji.

"Huuuh? Are you sure your an oppa eonni? Okay then, oppaaaaaaaaaa..." She was going to fall back asleep again when he pulled her up.

"Wake up Eunji-ah!" LJoe was now fully awake and he laughed at Eunji's state, her hair was a mess, totally looked like she just got out of bed.

"Eeeeh? Eeeh? Eeh? LJoeeee?" She rubbed her eyes once more and smacked her face two times, "What time is it again?"

"Its 5 now, we have been sleeping for around 3o minutes?" He shrugged and asked, "Are you going to go home now then?" 

"Huuh? I don't know...? But what I do now is that I'm hungry." Eunji pouted and she looked around, "What am I doing here again?"

"I... Forgot... But anyway, let's go down and tell one of the maids to cook something." He held her hand as if it was one of the most normal things that happened everything.

The stupid thing is that Eunji thought so too. 

Aish, dummies. --"

-----

(At Eunji's home.)

"Aigoo where is that daughter of mine! I need to tell her something! Oh well, it means I have to call her first..." Mrs. Woo dialed her number and waited.

-----

(Back at LJoe's house)

*Riiiiiiiiing. Riiiiiiiiiing*

"Hey... Isn't that my phone ringing somewhere?" Eunji stopped eating and both the Lee brothers stared at her. "I'll go pick it up first. Brb~" She giggled. Byungwoo apparently felt hungry at that time as well and saw his hyung and noona coming down, HAND in HAND, saying that they were hungry as well.

"Yeobeoseyo?" She answered the phone without looking at the caller's ID.

"Eunji-ah! Aigoo! Eomma has been trying to call you but you didn't pick up! Anyway, eomma is really sorry but suddenly there is an emergency meeting at the office and it ends really late? And your father has offered to take care of you so... Eomma is so sorry! I'll make it up tomorrow but can you just go to your father's house right now? He's expecting you!" Mrs. Woo said everything all at once and finally she took a deep breath.

*Eomma must be in a hurry, better let her go first then!* Eunji thought but cringed at the thought of going to her father's home again. You know the reason why! "Araso eomma, I have clothes there, eomma can go to the meeting first!"

"Araso araso! I have to go now! Bye dear love youuu!!!" And the line went dead straight away.

*Appa is expecting me right now?* Eunji for once isn't looking forward to see her daddy. She walked to the table where they were eating happily just awhile ago. 

"LJoe I need to go... My dad is expecting me now..." She hung her head low. Obviously she was sad right?! She had to see that... that... FEMALE DOG!

ARGH!

"Oh..." LJoe stopped eating as well and stood up, "Did you call your chauffuer yet? Can't you stay a little longer? At least eat finish the food?" He was also hesitant for Eunji to leave. SURPRISINGLY~

"Araso!' Eunji smiled one of her bright smiles, happy that he didn't want her to leave as well.

*Eww, these love birds. So obvious!* Byungwoo wanted to gag right then and there, but then, he thought it was sweet. HE'S A YOUNG CHILD OHMYGAWD HE THINKS ITS SWEET! :O

-----

"Appa!" Eunji smiled and hugged her daddy. "Annyeong omonim!" Mrs. Seo smiled and said nicely, "Annyeong." 

"Noona!" "Eonni!" 

And the running began.

"Aaah annyeong you two!" Eunji ruffled both of their head. 

"Hellllll o. To you too." Minji rolled her eyes.

*Miss Evil had maid her entrance!* Eunji tried to prevent her face from squirming with discomfort.