Persuadance

Be Ma Girl?

The day went by with Eunji starving and thirsty. The next was also the same, when she opened her eyes on that day, she felt nauseous. Her stomach growled in protest, telling to eat at least a piece of candy, or anything will do as long as it goes into her grumbling stomach.

The door once again opened and Eunji tiredly opened her eyes to see Minji smirking.

"You little will starve until you die, that way, nobody would know it's me who kidnapped you and starved you to death." Minji smiled evilly and walked to close to her.

When she was close enough she smacked Eunji squarely in the face, and Eunji chocked at her own saliva.

"You deserved that. And tons more." Minji sighed and shook her head while slapping Eunji 3 more times.

Eunji shrieked in pain, the impact of Minji's hand on both of her cheeks now. *There must be red hand prints forming now... But why should I care less? No one's gonna see me anyway...*

She feel to the ground and her face hit the dirty and dusty floor, scratching and marking a scar forever on Eunji's once flawless skin.

"Hehe, I would really want to torture you more, but you are lucky I am craving for a few chocolate bars and cigarette sticks. So I'll be right back to kick and punch you harder." Minji smiled and pulled the pink box from her jean's pocket.

Eunji's tears went down her blood stained cheeks, *What did I do to deserve this? Will LJoe oppa ever come to save me?* And she fell asleep.

Wishing for food and to be rescued.

----

"F**k you a**hole, get up. You are such a sloth and slug." A gruff voice woke Eunji up from her dreamless slumber.

She saw that another buff man was in front of her, wearing thick black combat boots. 

He thumped his fists together and smirked, "Miss said I could hit you with all my heart's content because you were very very mean to her."

*More like the other way around, but I won't say that.* Eunji thought tiredly and an idea came into her mind.

*I hope this works.* Eunji cleared , but then her eyes widened at the baseball bat behind the man scared the wits out of her.

*You can do this, you can* She thought to herself and spoke, "Why are you doing this?"

The man stopped his arm midway from raising to hit Eunji, "What?"

"I said, why are you doing this? You know, why did you decided to uh, hit people?" Eunji said more loudly, her voice surprisingly stable.

The man looked taken aback for a second, "Um, I guess I decided to do this because miss helped me."

"Helped you how?" Eunji pressed on. 

*The first rule to distract another person, probe.* Eunji smirked internally at how her plan is working and silently praying for it to work.

"She helped me by you know, giving me food when I needed to, and she treats me well." The man replied.

"Really? How does she treat you, now?"

"Well, for one she gives me shelter."

''Do you live alone?" 

"Yes, I don't have a lover yet."

"How much food does she give you? Is she, super nice to you all the time?"

The man hesitated for awhile, and answered, "She isn't nice to me all the time.. She does cuss at me sometimes."

"Really?"

"Okay, maybe she does cuss at me a lot. But that doesn't matter, she gives me shelter, and she nice to me... Most of the time..."

"Why does she cuss at you? What did you do wrong?"

By now the man had sat crossed-legs in front of Eunji, the baseball bat safely next to him, untouched.

"I didn't really do anything wrong really. I just ate a little more food that normal."

"Why? Did she not give you enough food?"

"She does, but you know there's a fridge at my home, and its always empty, usually she would order somebody to fill all the body guards fridge's with food. But recently no."

"Oh! That must be so sad! I could imagine you without having anything to eat during midnight! I always have suppers!" Eunji sighed at the thought of food.

"I know! I get how you feel! For a 38 year old man, I could still be growing!" The man huffed and Eunji studied him.

*He does look pretty young for a 38 year old man. Anyway, continuing with the plan* Eunji shook her head mentally.

"So do you still think she treats you nice? I mean, sure she provides food to you, but it seems to me she doesn't treat you as much of a good friend." Eunji crossed her arms over her chest and looked at the man, slightly sternly.

The man thought deeply and then anger crossed his face, "And some more the 'shelter' she gives me is just a run downed piece of sh*t! I can't believe I didn't notice this before!"" The man stood up, anger written clearly on his face.

"So do you agree with me that we run away from her together? I can provide you a better house, and better storage of food, I promise." Eunji said meekly at last.

The man looked at her, and Eunji swore she saw his eyes soften.

"You're lucky that left me alone here to deal with you. Let's get going before she comes back okay?!" the man picked her up and pulled a pen knife from his pocket.

He cut the rope of her hands and legs and Eunji stretched. The man handed Eunji a surprisingly clean handkerchief, "Wipe your face with that, you look like you came from hell." He laughed for once and Eunji thought he looked ten times younger.

"Or probably worse than that." Eunji joked and took the handkerchief from him and cleaned her face, wincing a bit.

"Hurry, we have to go." The man pulled her wrist and he kicked open the door.

Outside the door, Eunji could actually see a flight of stairs. The both of them ran down quickly and out the front door.

The man turned to Eunji and smiled, "And my name is Jong Soo by the way."

Eunji smiled back genuinely and ran out of the deserted place like never before.

"And I'm Eunji."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: I'm so sorry, apparently i need to work to gain some extra money... so I'm a little Semi-hiatus... ><)