Scared?

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: i dont know how to apologize man... argh.. >< i don't know what to do....! ><)

Meanwhile in LJoe's room...

"Uh... LJoe-sshi... Why is there no lights on?" Eunji asked warily and tried to find her way around the room but in the end tripped on a book. 

"Don't move you babo! You can't see anything yet you move!" LJoe chided and walked around instead. He could feel a presence below him and he crouched down. The windows weren't open and LJoe did not where was it either because it was pitch black. He could not even see his own hands.

He picked Eunji off the ground easily and she was now in his arms blushing crazily at how close they were. Thank god he couldn't see her flaming cheeks.

LJoe could feel that she was slighty shivering, the air conditioner (A/N: just to say that teh air con is on cause all the air cons are in a different switch box, if Byungwoo turned off that switch all the air conditions in the whole house would turn off, which would make it highly suspicious and the maids would sooner or later go to the electrical appliances room) was on and plus the weather outside, it was rather cold. He did not turn on the heater as he liked the cold better.

He gently sat down on the ground and hugged Eunji in his arms. He slowly cradled her in his arms asking her, "Are you cold?" "Just a little..." Eunji whispered. *But it feels so warm now...* She thought and looked up but saw nothing.  

LJoe's lips curved up into a small but tender smile and he hugged her tighter. Although he did not know that he enjoyed the feeling of Eunji in his arms, it seems as if Eunji was supposed to fit in LJoe's arms.

Eunji had her hands on his hard broad chest because she was facing him, "Thank you LJoe-sshi..." LJoe did not know why but he suddenly hated the fact that Eunji is still calling her LJoe-sshi. "Call me Byunghun... Oppa." He said simply but was surprised himself that he suddenly annouced such thing.

"And..." LJoe continued and pulled her hands from his chest and wrapped them around his own waist making Eunji fall forward having her face on his chest instead. "Eh?" Eunji said confused but it clearly came out muffled and LJoe could not hear what she said. 

"Just do it." LJoe said and hugged her tighter, completely forgetting that he was THE LJoe who does not enjoy hugging a girl and also making his heart rate increasing.

"Byunghun..." Eunji started when she could hear his heartbeats beating crazily. "Oppa." She finished and LJoe could feel his stomach doing flip flops. *Huh? Why do I suddenly feel so... Weird?* He thought but ignored the feeling that his stomach kept going round and round and round.

Eunji was almost asleep when she heard a little rustling sound. To be honest she was scared of ghosts. She jumped a bit and thought, *It couldn't be...* As she pushed the thought away. LJoe had heard it too but ignored it thinking it was just the wind.

Then there came some soft knockings barely audible but still could be heard. Eunji became more alarmed and she looked around.

It came again. Eunji was fully in alarm mode by now. She did not even know that she was hugging LJoe a lot tighter than before. "Eunji? Are you scared?" LJoe asked softly as he could feel her trembling once again. "Oppa..." Eunji said softly with a scared tone and LJoe knew right away.

But he did not know what to do. *Eotheokkae?!* He shrieked in his mind when he suddenly thought of an idea. He held Eunji tighter and rubbed her back in a soothing way which he had NEVER EVER done before to ANYONE. But some how, it felt alright doing it to Eunji. In some way...

"Its okay... Its nothing... Its just the wind, maybe there's a strong wind outside making the leaves fall off the trees and hitting my window. Sssh its nothing..." He whispered in a soothing tone. Eunji calmed down a little but still felt scared.

It came once again and Eunji was already hugging LJoe tightly. *This won't do...* And he let go of Eunji. Which instead, he carried her bridal style and felt his surroundings for his bed. 

LJoe sat her down on the bed gently and pulled the covers up to her chin. But she then pulled it over her head as she ducked under the covers. "Is it... still there?" She croaked softly her voice coming out in a whisper. Eunji felt the top of the blanket being removed and she opened her closed eyes to see nothing once again.

"Want me to hug you?" 

(A/N: is the chap long enough? >< if not i will make it longer! please comment so i can know!)