Horrible Day Much?

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: hello there peeps! ^_^ back for the triple update woot woot! :D)

Eunji woke up the next day, and as she took her uniform she slipped on something... She landed with a THUD and you can say that really made everyone wake up. "Aigoo... So early in the morning and I'm so clumsy... What did I trip on anyway?!" Eunji pouted and looked around. 

A... Toy ball? "I never knew I had a toy ball.... I think... Better keep you out of the way." Eunji picked the ball up and put it in a pink basket decorated by herself too.

The walk to school was okay, since it rained last night, Eunji thought a no need for watering the plants. But she'll do that after school, thats why she brought an extra bottle.

"Its still early... I'll go explore the school!" Eunji thought and took teh school map with her. While walking down the corridor she saw the girl that she asked for directions but apparently ignored her. *Oh... Its her!* Eunji thought. She looked at the girl's outfit, she had the same uniform on as Eunji, but a way much shorter skirt that goes above the knees.

The girl had noticed Eunji and had snickered. She then whispered to her friend saying, "Eww... Look at her, she must be the new transfer student." And because Eunji was very NON-observant, Eunji didn't even hear a single thing.

Eunji was about to walk past her when the girl stuck her foot out making... Yes, Eunji fall, okay not fall but wobble a bit. "Oh my I'm so sorry!" The girl said sarcastically. "Its okay, I think I'm just clumsy." Eunji smiled as she didn't even hear the tone of the girls voice. 

"What's your name?" The girl asked. "Seo Eunji imnida!" Eunji smiled and stuck her hand out. "I'm Reina, the schools queenka." Reina said not shaking Eunji's hand making her lower her hand down awkwardly. "Um... What is a queenka Reina-sshi?" Reina almost choked on her saliva then said, "You don't know?!" she looked at Eunji with wide eyes. Eunji shook her head innocently.

"Okay never mind. Listen Eunji, I have to go. Annyeong!" Reina waved, *What a stupid girl hahaha!* she thought evilly and walked away with her other flock of friends trailing behind.

Eunji looked at her retreating back, "Why is so many people following her?" Eunji tilted her head in confusion and continued her exploration.

​Eunji had found a white fountain and walked over to it. "Waaaaa its so pretty!" Eunji gasped and fawned over the fountain. "Its cravings are so unique a-" Eunji was pushed as she fell on her . She looked over her shoulder to see boys running but didn't even care of saying sorry.

​Little did Eunji know that she had scraped her elbow. She stood up as if nothing had happen and she dusted her skirt. She looked at her watch and gasped, "Omo! Its almost time for class!" Eunji ran all the way back. She was starting to get used to the school by now.

​Eunji had came into class just in time, because as she sat down, Mrs Kang had come in. "Good morning class." "Good morning Mrs Kang." The class chorused.

​LJoe was beside Eunji when he noticed his scraped elbow. LJoe's eyes had widened, "Yah." he poked her arm, but not too hard. "Yes LJoe-sshi?" Eunji looked at LJoe as if nothing happened. "Your elbow is bleeding..." he replied making Eunji looked at her left elbow. "Your other elbow." LJoe rolled his eyes. 

​Eunji gasped softly, "Oh my I didn't notice it..." *Who wouldn't even notice themselves getting hurt?!* LJoe thought and stood up, "Excuse me seongsaenim but I am going to bring Jung Eunji to the nurse's office." LJoe said aloud to the class making some of the girls in the class giving death glares to Eunji, again not noticing a thing. 

"Its okay LJoe-sshi but I can go by myself as you need to pay attention to class as well." Eunji said and bowed to Mrs Kang after she nodded. Eunji walked out of the class with girls staring at her and whispering. Mrs Kang clapped her hands, "Okay class, let us continue."

*What the hell? I don't even pay attention to class so why would I even now? She must have not noticed. What a slow poke.* LJoe thought and shook his head in disapproval.

​Eunji had walked to the nurse's office again and waved at Jinri, "Annyeong Jinri eonni!" She smiled at her and asked, "What happened dear?" "Oh nothing much, I just fell." "Are you sure? I'm sure your not that clumsy." Jinri raised an eye brow. "Its okay eonni, it was also my fault that I didn't see some of the boys running." Eunji smiled and showed her elbow.

*I'm pretty sure its the boys fault. Aish these elites these days.* Jinri mentally shook her head and motioned Eunji to a basin to wash the infected area.

​When she was done Eunji skipped back to class as if nothing happened, she made sure she knocked on the door before coming in while Mrs Kang looked at her worriedly, *Oh my she's acting as if nothing had happened.* "Are you alright Eunji?" "Yes seongsaenim!" Eunji smiled brightly despite she felt a sudden pain from her elbow.

*What a stupid person to lie that she's not hurt. Tsk tsk.* LJoe shook his head mentally and started to doodle on his notebook.

--------------------

​I know its two days late but I did not update on the 16th of August! >

​HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NIEL! LOVE YA FOREVEEEEER! XD SARANGHAEEE! XD <333333

(geheheh Chunji's face! xD)

and again sorry for the gif and picture spam... hehehe i wanna say one last time! SAEGILCHUKHA EUNJI EONNI! SARANGHAEYOOOOO!! EUNMAZING THANG FOREVER~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY APINK'S TOMBOY~~~ <33333