Secret Exposed

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: hi guys!! I am actually Alysisakpopfreak is you guys don't know. Just in case!)

Eunji peeked inside the room and saw at least a dozen of maids helping out in Minji's clothes. *Oh my, I know that she has a walk-in-closet... But I never knew it was an ultra huge gigantic anything that refers to B I G!* Eunji thought and widened her eyes.

"Woaaah Lime eonni be careful, let me help you with that." Eunji helped one of the poor maid's from crushing her self from the piles and piles of clothes she was carrying.

"Thanks Ms. Eunji but I can manage." Lime managed to say out behind the big pile of clothes.

"It's okay guys, I can help!" Eunji said cheerfully.

"Naeun eonni, Minji likes her clothes being arranged by color, so I suggest starting with red." Eunji told Naeun that was hanging up clothes.

"Really? Araso, I'll go take the red ones." Naeun said.

"Eonni I'll help!" Eunji smiled and walked over to Minji's luggages, taking out all her red clothes. *Huh, I wonder where did Minji go.....*

-------

*What a relaxing bath I just have. The most perfect to stop the muscles from over working* Minji smiled and flipped her perfect hair.

"I wonder who's room is this?" Minji peeked in....

EUNJI'S ROOM.

"Must be the 's. Huh, pretty neat if I say so myself, must be the job of the maids." Minji rolled her eyes.

Not true, actually Eunji only allows maids to come in when they are waking her up, the cleaning and things, she does it herself. Now don't you think she is such an independent lady?

Just then, Eunji's phone buzzed, signalling a message has just been received. Minji tilted her head at the sound, "What was that?"

Minji followed the sounds of the buzzing and came across Eunji's study table full of books and notes. There, laying on one of her History books, lays Eunji's iPhone 5.

"A message from.... Who the hell is Byunghun Oppa?" Minji looked around. Nobody was in sight. She quickly slide open the phone praying there was no password and the iPhone opened with a click.

LJoe's message popped up saying:

Jagiya~ are you asleep yet, your boyfriend misses you! Saranghaeyo <3 ;*

Minji gasped, "What the hell?! Eunji has a freaking boyfriend? And before I have one?! That little seductress!!" Minji quickly closed the phone and put it back where it was as if nobody even noticed it and tiptoed out of the room in a hurry.

*I have to tell the brat's mum about this! Her mum would definately explode!! Hahaha!* Minji evil laughed mentally and rubbed her hands in a wicked manner.

She walked down the corridor into the guest room, which was currently packed with maids and clothes everywhere. Minji rolled her eyes and shouted, "We'll you hurry up! I need to do my things!"

The maids in the room started to work in an even quicker pace, as if it wasn't a fast enough pace.

Eunji was helping along, they were already in the color purple, close to black clothes soon. And boy did she have a lot of purple clothes. Try to guess which color was her favourite?

Well duh it's purple.

Eunji panted a bit and hung more of Minji's purple clothes, *I would much rather have pink clothes.* She pouted. They were almost proceeding to the colour black when Minji got frustrated and said, "Aish, if I come back up in 5 minutes you people are not done... Then you guys are going to get it."

She stormed out of the room in a huff, leaving them still in a rush.

"Omoya, she sure has so much clothes!" A maid called Ara whispered and she wipe some sweat off her forehead.

"C'mon guys, we are almost done! Why not after this we can have a small break araso?" Eunji smiled and handed Ara the black coloured clothes.

"Yay!" Everyone cried out in joy.

5 minutes later....

"YAH! ARE YOU PEOPLE DONE OR WHAT?!" Minji appeared on the dot.

"Phew, yup, we are." Eunji smiled, "Hope you enjoy your stay." *But I wonder how long are you planning to?*

"Oh I will." Minji rolled her eyes in a sarcastic manner and shooed all the maids out of the door. 

"Is it just me or is it that she is acting real spoilt Eunji?" Naeun whispered loud enough so only the group of maids plus Eunji to hear.

A chorus of yes's and nodding of heads agreed with her.

"C'mon guys, we completed our mission. Lets go get some ice cream! I won't tell eomma!" Eunji giggled heartily and led the maids into the kitchen as if it was the most obvious thing on earth.

(A/N: im just gonna post random gifs cause i wanna claer my 'about me' page and the gifs are really pretty and i wanna save them and all hehe)

tumblr_m1mhneSEMf1qllt09o1_250.giftumblr_m1mhneSEMf1qllt09o2_250.gif

tumblr_m1mhneSEMf1qllt09o3_250.giftumblr_m1mhneSEMf1qllt09o4_250.gif

tumblr_m1sg0yBXsF1qzh5sno1_500.gif

inspiritforsungjong: 안녕~~~ 그래 누나 보고있어