Eomma Found Out

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: umm... Hi? >< I'll say sorry in every language I know! SORRY!! 미안해요! 对不起!MAAF! Long chap ahead!)

Eunji opened the fridge to see a variety of ice cream flavours. The fridge was basically a mini ice cream parlour already. There were unique flavours like mint chocolate chip, peanut butter, apple pie, bubble gum, lavender, Sakura (cherry blossom) and lots more. More normal favours like strawberry, chocolate, vanilla and mango were also inside just waiting to be eaten.

"mmmm! This is going to be sooooo yummy! Pick a flavour guys! Help yourselves!" Eunji giggle good-naturally and picked strawberry and bubble gum for herself, since, they were both pink.

"Araso! Thank you Eunji-ah!" A maid called Luna smiled and picked apple pie for herself.

"Thank you Eunji-ah!" The others chimed together.

Eunji smiled and said, "I will be going to my room now guys! Bye and do enjoy the ice cream!" 

Everyone nodded and began eating.

As she walked up she heard the voice of Minji on the phone that she doesn't know who it was. Only along the lines "Yes omonim..." "Yes she is!" "I am not lying omonim!"

Question marks started popping above her head, wondering who it was, Eunji decided NOT to snoop. I mean, it was bad enough to eavesdrop a conversation (is that even eavesroping?!) and she head over to her own bedroom, settling down on her bed gently.

The second alarm that was telling there was a message came on Eunji's iPhone 5.

Eunji curiously peered over it and girly girl squealed. It was from LJOE!

"Oh my teddy bears, he texted me?" Eunji felt giddy. *And he called me jagiya... aigoo* An adorable smile lit up her petite face as she texted back.

Omoya, oppa ah, I just noticed your message! Mianhaeyo! I miss you bunches too :)

She sent the message, satisfied. She got up and giddily walked to her personal bathroom and looked at the round mirror reflecting herself, *I have a boyfriend now... I have a boyfriend now!* Eunji thought as she took her pink toothbrush and oozed out toothepaste.

Eunji gargled and walked back outside to notice her phone's 'slide to unlock' page had a blinking icon. She scrurried to it and unlocked her phone.

Oppa will see you tomorrow araso? You better head off to sleep. Goodnight babe. <3

She felt this strange feeling of being secured while she typed.

Araso, goodnight oppa. <3

Eunji could definitely get used to this.

----

She woked up at the sound of knocking on the door as she yawned at sat up. Eunji made a beeline towards the door and opened it to see a smiling maid grinning teasingly at her, "Aigoo Eunji ah, you always look the funniest when you wake up." She meant it in a funny way.

"Thanks Jieun eonni." Eunji smiled gratefully as she closed the door once again. Dhe went to do her morning routine wash up and appeared out the door in a smiley face.

"Eonni, did Minji wake up yet?" She wondered if Minji was an early bird.

"No Eunji ah, apparently her school starts at 9. Ever heard of Satang Girls Boarding School?" Jieun raised her eye brows. (A/N: what a big fat lie, satang means candy :p i wouldnt mind if there was really a school like that that sells marshmellows and lollipops for lunch :D <3)

"Huh, never heard of it!" Eunji skipped down the stairs, two at a time, careful not to trip with maid Jieun following behind her... Also skipping down the stairs two at a time...

"Oooh! What are we having for breakfast?" Eunji turned around to face Jieun who was panting next to her, "Blueberry muffins and fresh milk." 

Eunji made a delighted face and ran to the kitchen, her stomach just begging for food.

Once she ate finish and said goodbye to some maids whom she walked past, she left for school. Walking of course.

Eunji gazed at the trees, it was almost autumn now, the leaves were falling slowly and turning yellow. But there were still green leaves still visible and was still blowing in the wind. *One day, all these falen leaves will be recycled to make new nutrient full soil.* She thought and bobbed her head agreeing with herself.

On the way, an arm slid around Eunji's waist. She was about to yelp in shock when Ljoe's face came into her view and he kissed her cheek mumbing a simple yet sweet, "Good morning babe."

Those 3 words were enough to make Eunji's head spin and her legs wobbly. That was how much the 'Ljoe effect' had on her. 

She blushed a pretty shade of pink and murmured, "Morning Oppa." 

"Mmmm..." He said as he nuzzled her cheek. 

"Oppa... Lets go.. We are making a crowd!" Eunji squealed and quickly scurried to the side. 

Ljoe moved his head away but kept his arm around her waist. 

They walked into the school, with Eunji wanting to hide her face badly with girls shooting her envious looks and death glares.

She sighed.

Ljoe squeezed her hand and gave her a reassuring look, "If they do anything to you, don't hesitate to tell me Araso?"

She nodded and gave him a smile. LJoe saw Teen Top smiling at them cheerfully.

"WOOOW LOOKY HERE!" Niel whistled and clapped his hands.

CAP gave a 'whoop whoop' and patted Ljoe on the back in a very leader way,"That's our Ljoe!"

Chunji smirked and gave LJoe a 'I knew this would happen' look and later smiled saying, "Eunji is part of us now." And gave him a thumbs up.

Changjo smiled and gave LJoe a bro hug giving them his blessing while Ricky made a fuss going all fan girly. 

"Thanks guys." Ljoe smiled gratefully. 

They talked and punched each other playfully when Eunji felt a burning stare at the back of her head. Eunji nervously curled a few strands of hair behind her ear and slowly turned around.

To her horror she was being glared at one of the school's Queenkas Jang Minah. (A/N: MIANHAE guys, I have run out of ideas on names :p) She mouthed strings of curses and her heel.

Eunji shivered and told LJoe, "Oppa, lets go, it's almost class." 

"Oh right man, Mrs. Song is going to kill me! I haven't done my history homework!" CAP sighed frustratedly and quickly bade goodbye.

"Bye guys!" Ricky and Changjo saluted and walked down the hall.

Niel and Chunji said goodbye, saying that they will see them on recess.

LJoe and Eunji walked to class together. Being the talk of the whole school.

----

"It was such a tough day today! With all the people looking at us as if we were monsters in Monsters University!" Eunji gave an exasperated sigh.

Ljoe sighed as well and kissed her temple, "Everything will turn out alright Araso?" He walked her back home like a real boyfriend.

With a kiss good bye Eunji entered the house, feeling light-headed but upset at the same time.

She was about to open the door when she recognised a familiar car parked outside the villa. *Isnt that... Eomma's car?* Eunji thought excitedly and hurried in the house.

The TV was on, and Eunji's eomma was sitting with her back facing Eunji. "Eomma! I missed you!" She cried out and ran forward to hug her.

But when Eunji saw her face she was taken aback with her expression.

"You didn't tell me." She started.

"Huh?" That was all Eunji could say.

"You didn't tell me that you had a boyfriend!"

(A/N: I wanted it to be a cliffhanger... :p and um, im going to post random gifs cause like, i wanna clear my 'about me' page but they are just so nice that i want to save them ahahha :D)

tumblr_lzqn92rT3E1qllt09o1_500.gif

image

image

image

image

image

man that is so cool... :O