Afraid

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: hello there! ^_^ hehe I am free right now so I decided to update! I am going to update the others too! Btw, you guys have instagram? Hehe I am so boreeeed! Comment on some of my pictures and I can give free reqs! ^_^ I am a jobless girl now hehe... ==" @MsAllyPally )

​The next day when Eunji came into class, girls had started surrounding Eunji giving her glares. A lot of long cold glares with fire in their eyes. If looks could kill, whoa, Eunji would be loooooooong dead. Ouch, touch wood please!

"You, stay right there!" A girl pointed her long manicured nail at Eunji making her scared. Reina came out from behind the girl and poking Eunji in the ribs, "How dare you tell Mr. Cha to have you and Byunghun Oppa together huh?! Tell him to change immediately! Changing with Jimmy." Reina smirked and pulled at Eunji"s hair.

Eunji gulped and whispered meekly, "O-okay Reina-sshi. I will t-tell him now."  Reina nodded and she scurried away to the office.

"Annyeong there Eunji-ah! What brings you to the office?" The lady at the counter said. "Annyeong and um... Can I know your name first hehe? I don't know what to call you..." Eunji said awkwardly. It was true that she knew the lady at the counter but not her name.

"Ah haha is that it? I'm called Nana." Nana said. "Okay so Nana eonni, I have a big big problem. I don't know Mr. Cha's table number!" Eunji said as if it was the most important thing in the whole wide world.

Nana chuckled and said, "He's on table 52. Now off you o before you be late for class! It starts in less than 5 minutes now so you better hurry!" Nana said. Eunji smiled and forgotten about how scary was Reina was a while ago and waved at her in a happy go lucky manner.

cShe had found Mr. Cha's table with him arranging a few folders. "Annyeong Mr. Cha seongsanim, can I ask if can I um... Change partners?" 

Mr. Cha looked startled and looked at her with surprised eyes, " Why would you do that?"

"Um.... Because I d-don't like LJoe-sshi?" Eunji stuttered. *Omo... I hate lying.... But that's not partially false either...* She thought and mentally face palmed herself.

"Hmm.... I'll see what I can do about it. But if it were successful, who would you want to partner up with?" Mr. Cha eyed her curiously.

"Jimmy-sshi."

"Okay then, I'll see what I will do." 

Eunji nodded and walked timidly back to class.

When she had reached back to class, LJoe was already in his seat. 

"When are we gonna start the assignment again?" LJoe asked Eunji, Eunji daren't to answer him back as she felt a burning stare burning at the back of her head so she just pulled out one of papers in her pink memo pad and wrote down, "Tomorrow."

"Why aren't you speaking?" 

Eunji just shrugged and looked away. She felt that the burning hole on the back of her head is go and she sighed of relief. *Its not like he bothers anyway...* Eunji thought and pouted.

Then break came and Eunji had thought of wanting to tell Jimmy what would happen. Jimmy said actually a very decent boy, no badass or rebellious, just, average.

Jimmy had gone to the library as usual, because Eunji had been following. Man, even though he is decent, he has mighty long legs indeed!

"J-Jimmy-sshi! Please hold on for a minute! Mind if you not walk that fast?" Eunji panted as Jimmy had heard her and skidded to a stop. "Yes Eunji-sshi?" "I need to talk to you about something." She panted again and looked up at him.

Whoa there whoa, Jimmy was half a head taller than Eunji, plus his soles that he was wearing, Eunji's tippy top of her head only reached til his lower lip.

"Um, we can go to the library and talk about it." She suggested and they walked to the library.

Little that they know, espeacially Eunji who was oblivious of her surroundings, didn't notice thathere was someone following behind them, and another person following behind the first person, with another person following behind the first person but didn't get noticed by the second person and first person.

whew, that was a long sentence. But oh well, that's the fact.