My Lunch?

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: omgggggg i am soooooorry that i didnt update so long... >< hehe cause i was trying to make posters... GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS IT TODAY!??!?! ;D you may know cause its the main girl of this story's name! :D <333333333)

Eunji tugged on the hem her skirt. She was being asked by one of her teacher's. Most importantly, she can't even answer that question. Why? MATH WAS HER WORST SUBJECT! Yes, she is good in every grade BECAUSE she works hard. She isn't even used to being asked when most of the time her teachers were next to her on a single large table...

"Um... Mianhae seongsaenim hajiman I don't know how to answer your question..." Eunji bit her lip and looked at the teacher with her bambi eyes. She looked awfully cute but she wasn't acting, she was really nervous. Especially if the whole class was staring at her as well.

Some of the girls snickered and Eunji bit her lip harder. *Whats so funny...?* Eunji thought and waited for the teacher's reply, "Well okay then. You may sit because you are new."

Eunji mentally sighed in relief and sat back down. *The equitation was so hard...* She thought again and pouted. LJoe looked at her then thought, *This girl still owes me a lunch... Ah! I have an idea!* LJoe smirked and went back day dreaming.

After school came as quick as a flash and Eunji was relieved. *I don't get why are there so many snickers...* Eunji thought and stopped at her tracks with her hands on each straps of her backpack. "Is it because I was wearing my uniform weirdly?" Eunji mumbled and looked at her uniform. "But I'm sure I wore it correctly..." She mumbled again until someone tapped her shoulder.

She turned around and backed away almost immediately. "You still owe me my lunch."LJoe said with one eye brow raised, *Why did she back off?* . Eunji nodded and fished in her backpack for the toast. "Um... Here." Eunji said awkwardly and put the toast on LJoe's palm. 

LJoe took the toast and stuffed in his mouth, "What your name?" he mumbled through the toast. "Seo Eunji imnida." Eunji said and looked down, she had noticed a group of girls staring at her. No, more like glaring. "Um... I gotta go... Annyeong." She said awkwardly again and shuffled out of the school grounds. 

"Huh, a walk home with refreshing air to cool your brain from equations is best." Eunji said and smiled again. She began walking as if there was no tomorrow with a bright smile plastered on her face.

LJoe looked at Eunji's back, "What a weird girl..." he murmured when suddenly, "Yo LJoe!" Chunji popped out of no where and patted his shoulder. "Hi hyung." LJoe said emotionless. "Why didn't you come back to eat with us LJoe hyung?" Ricky asked. 

"Yeah and where did ya get that toast?" Niel asked. "Someone owed me a lunch because she made me skip lunch." LJoe replied. "Its a SHE?!" Teentop said in unison and they all looked at each other.

"Yup, I think I startled her which made her throw the watering can above her head which eventually made the water in it to splatter all over her." LJoe said and munched on his toast. "Ah. So... You were worried?" Chunji asked mischievously with a twinkle in his eye. 

"Uh, no." LJoe replied then walked forward. "I'm going home first." He waved without looking back.

"CAP hyung, did you think he did it on purpose?" Ricky asked CAP. "No, he wouldn't be that jobless." CAP chuckled. *But I want to know this GIRL that made LJoe skip lunch.* He thought and turned to Changjo, "Changjo, think of an idea to made LJoe spill the beans."

Changjo saluted CAP and said, "Roger!" Then everybody cracked up including himself.

Back to Eunji, she was still walking home when she saw a flower on the ground. "Oh its a pretty flower..." Eunji looked around. She had spotted a convenience store and rushed to it. Coming out from there holding a bottle of water, she opened it and poured some on the flower. 

"There, now you won't be that thirsty." Eunji smiled then looked at the bottle, "I can use this to water other plants I see on the road!" Eunji grinned and walked on home.

Little did she know someone was following her. And no, he isn't stalking. Curiosity just killed the cat ya know?

--------------------

​Okay so did ya guess today's birthday?? :D <333333333333

JUNG EUNJI I LOOOOOVE YOU!!! EUNMAZING THANG~~~ <333333 SARANGHAEYOOOOOOOO! :D <3333333 PINK PANDAS AROUND THE WORLD UNITE!