Reunite

Be Ma Girl?

A pang of pain hit Eunji in the head as she jolted awake. "P-painf-ful." She mumbled and took in her surroundings.

She was in a white hospital room, a dozen of roses next to her and she was wearing a white hospital dress. On her left wrist was an IV stuck in her hand and she heard beeping sounds next to her left ear.

"You're up honey! Oh my goodness! Do you know how worried we were?!" Eunji looked to her right to see her eomma starring at her with a stern face but her eyes were soft.

"Eomma!" Eunji cried and immediately tears were flowing freely down her cheeks.

"Sssh, don't cry. We're here. We won't let them hurt you. You were starved for 2 days and all you energy was drained from you. But miraculously, you had the energy to run with Jongiya here." She said softly and patted her back and hugged her.

"J-Jongiya? Nuguya?" Eunji sniffed and curled her stray strands of hair behind her right ear. Her hair was now matted, dull looking and even flat. The once bouncy curls that lay above her collarbones were now looking lifeless as the owner.

"Why you don't remember me?" Jong Soo came in the room and feigned hurt.

Eunji gasped and looked in between Jong Soo and her eomma, "Eommaya, you like Jong Soo?!" 

Her eomma blushed a little, a sight that was rarely seen now a days, and said "Well, I believe it was love at first sight." 

"Oh my teddies eomma! When did you become so mushy?!" Eunji scrunched her nose up in disgust while Jong Soo laughed.

"You sure got that right. I belive it was love at first sight. You don't mind me dating your eomma, right Eunji-ah? And I am truly sorry that i am not there earlier to protect you from that b-" Jong Soo was cut off when Eunji's eomma placed a hand on his upper arm, as if to calm him down.

Jong Soo sighed and spoke once more, "Anyway, that idiot of a girl tortured you. Now look at you, I feel shameful for not protecting you."

"Its not your fault Jongiya." Eunji's eomma murmured and rubbed his arm soothingly.

Eunji looked down at herself, finally realizing that why she felt so uncomfortable was that there was bandages on her legs and arms.

"It really wasn't your fault Jong Soo, at least you saved me." Eunji smiled.

"I'll tell you good news, " Jong Soo lifted Eunji's eomma from the chair next to the hospital bed and sat down, letting Eunji's eomma sit on his lap, "The police caught Minji. And let's say, it wasn't pretty."

Eunji's eomma rolled her eyes leaned back, "Your dad went bonkers at the thought of her 'precious' second oldest daughter needed to go for professional counseling."

"Jinjja?!" Eunji gasped and was going to cover in attempt but her bandages on her right hand prevented her to do so.

"Okay okay, enough with the talk. We have someone here to visit you. I still don't forgive him though." Eunji's eomma huffed and pulled Jong Soo out.

Before Jong Soo got pulled out of the door, he winked and mouthed 'you'll be surprised.'

Eunji tilted her head to the side and the door shut behind Jong Soo.

A few seconds later, a face that Eunji missed so much that once again, tear cascaded down her already tear-stained cheeks.

"Byunghun Oppa." Eunji stretched her arms, and that was really head to do if you ask me, but anyway, she managed to do it.

LJoe looked at her and tears were actually welling up in his eyes. And you know guys don't usually cry, that's why LJoe was really really worried.

"I was so worried." LJoe started and he ran towards her in fast speed, but carefully hugging her.

"I missed you so much." Eunji mumbled and looked up to him.

"I am never going to let you go ever like that again. What were you thinking?! Babo." LJoe lightly thumped her head and Eunji pouted.

"I thought nobody was going to save me. I prayed for you all to save me." Eunji said and more tears fell of her cheeks.

"Don't cry anymore babe, it's killing me already." LJoe joked lightly and pecked her on the lips.

*I missed kissing her, holding her.* LJoe thought.

"Yo Eunji! We missed you!" Ricky pushed through the white hospital doors.

The rest of the Teen Top boys filling in as well and gave Eunji dazzling smiled.

"We missed you!" Changjo smiled at her and gave her a teddy bear.

"We didn't have fun without you!" Niel stepped forward and gave her a heart box filled with chocolate.

"We didn't enjoy outings anymore without you!" CAP grinned this time and gave her a basket of fruits.

"We surely didn't enjoy time without you next to LJoe hyung! You stop his from turning into a frozen !" Ricky laughed at his own joke and ruffled her hair softly, handing her butterfly hairpin.

"And we surely didn't enjoy LJoe being all drunk your name!" Chunji chuckled and patted Eunji's hand, passing her a hairbrush.

Eunji's eyes went glassy again, "You guys, are just too sweet!" Eunji sniffed and hugged LJoe tighter.

LJoe kissed her templed rubbed her back in soothing circles, "I'm going to show you my present later, when all of this rascals go away." he whispered in her ear while she giggled.

"I HEARD THAT LJOE HYUNG!" Ricky huffed and stomped his foot like a 5 year kid.

"I'm glad I have you as friends." Eunji said sincerely.

"We're glad that you tamed LJoe down, and we welcome to our TeenTop family any time." CAP smiled his leader smile.

"Okay, now let's PARTAAAY!" Niel pumped his fist into the air.

'We brought decorations to kinda decorate this boring white room!" Changjo smiled and held out balloons to blow.

"We have cake! But we're not sure if you could eat it..." Chunji said and rubbed the back of his neck.

Eunji laughed and accepted the fact that the TeenTop guys were just so funny and nice, "Thanks guys."

The door was knocked and came in Byungwoo along with LJoe's parents.

"NOONA! I MISSED YOUUUUUUU!" Byungwoo cried and pushed Ljoe roughly away and hugged Eunji softly.

Eunji felt something wet on her stomach, "Aigoo Byungwoo-ah, don't cry, noona is here okay?" Eunji felt her heart clench at the sigh of the energetic and mischievous Byungwoo crying.

"Thank heavens you're alright Eunji-ah. Our Byunghun here was going a little crazy." LJoe's appa said.

LJoe's eomma smacked the back of his head and he groaned. She cleared , "The boys had prepared the party so enjoy it. We're happy you're safe now." She smiled a motherly smile.

Just then Eunji's eomma and Jong Soo came in, "A party?" He mused and grinned.

"Okay everybody's here, now let's get the party a move on!" Ricky shouted and confetti were thrown everywhere.

*I am really blessed to have such good friends and family.* Eunji looked to her right and smiled a tender smile, *And boyfriend*