Worried

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: I'm a bad person...)

Eunji had just finished playing golf, all not getting in the hole, everything went out of it. (A/N: to be honest I do not know gold that much so please don't blame me! ><) Eunji slumped on the bench and sighed.

If she could not even play gold, how could she play croquet? Moreover on a horse? 

'' Noona no need to sigh! Let's find you a nice pretty horse so you can play croquet!" Byungwoo pulled on Eunji's hand and guided her to a large horse stable.

"It's very pretty. Smells like hay." Eunji giggled and peered over a stable. There, stood one of the most beautiful horses Eunji has ever seen, with a white mane, his body had two spots that joined together while the rest of his body was white. 

The two spots even formed a sort of heart shape that attracted Eunji very much. "This fellow is called Valentino. You see the two spots? It looks like a heart doesn't it? He's even born on Valentines Day!" Byungwoo exclaimed.

All the horses you see in the stable were all well groomed, pretty and beautiful. But when Eunji walked the last stable, her eyes widened.

In the stable, stood a ugly looking horse, with quite the snot in his nose, his hooves weren't properly cleaned, and his body was full of mud, hay and dust.

*Why did they not take care of this poor thing as well?* Eunji almost said that aloud but stopped herself just in time. 

"Noona, we found you a pretty horse here." Byungwoo walked over to where Eunji was standing and gasped, "Noona you can't take him! He's all filthy, and plus, he's only for the workers to use." 

*Well then the workers have not taken a mighty good care of him.* Eunji thought and turned around, "What's his name?"

"I have exactly no idea, as I said, it's only for the workers." Byungwoo shrugged and walked away.

LJoe peeked from behind his bangs and peered at Eunji, *Why is she standing there?* LJoe cautiously walked over to Eunji's side and tapped her shoulder, "Why are you here?"

"Do you know how to groom a horse?" Eunji asked a question back at LJoe. "Well I do, but all the horses here are groomed, so why do you want to groom one yourself?"

Eunji gently patted the brown horse's nose and he neighed in pleasure, "This little fellow this a groom."

And that's where LJoe found himself grooming a horse instead of playing croquet with his family. *How did I end up here again?* LJoe scratched his head and passed Eunji a brush to comb the horse's mane.

"We should give it a name now, so it would be easier?" Eunji smiled as she gently combed through the horse's mane with LJoe's instructions.

The horse snorted and rubbed his nose on Eunji's hand. Giggling, Eunji continued brush the horse's mane.

LJoe smiled unconsciously at the pleasant sight. "Can I name it?" LJoe suddenly spoke up. 

"Araso." Eunji smiled now brushing the horse's body. 

*And I know the perfect name for you Mr. Horse.* LJoe smiled and whispered, "Eunjoe." 

"Did you say something Byunghun Oppa?" Eunji said without looking up, concentrating on the horse.

"Nothing. I've decided the name by the way. Let's just call him EJ for now." LJoe smiled dorky-ly and completely forgotten on why exactly did he name the horse Eunjoe .

*Elephant Jones?* Eunji thought suddenly thinking of Elephants and Angelina Jones"Oppa, how do you take the dirt out of his hooves?" Eunji broke the silence and caused LJoe to come back to Earth.

"You do it with this special hammer and nail..." LJoe started.

-----

Eunji arrived back home after all that horse cleaning and thanking Mr and Mrs. Lee while promising Byungwoo she will be back.

She heard a thump in her mother's room. She crept to the room creaking the door slowly. "Aish..." Euji's mother rubbed her left foot.

"Eomma?" Eunji slipped in the room slowly and carefully approached her mum.

"Eunji! Why did you not come back yesterday? Where did you go? Who were you with?!" Mrs. Woo (She was actually a Seo but you know, the divorce) half shrieked at her and stood immediately ignoring the pain coming from her left foot.

"Chesongimnida eomma...'' Eunji whispered, she knew that her mum was worried, but she couldn't just sprout everything she did yesterday, especially with the, ahem, event that happened. So she just kept quiet.

"I know that I'm always busy and that it seems like I never care about you Eunji dear, but I do, okay? I never would be once not worried about your health, where you are or anything. You're my only child and forever will be okay?" Mrs. Woo said making Eunji shed tears.

"Promise me you will tell me okay? Even though if I seem like I don't care, I will try to sound that I care." Mrs. Woo also shed tears.

"I will eomma, but I know your tired that's why I can't blame you sometimes." Eunji sniffled and hugged her eomma.

They both wiped their tears and said their sorry's and went down to have dinner.

"Eat more Eunji-ah." Her eomma put more vegetables on her plate.

Eunji smiled and put meat also on her mum's plate, "You too eomma."

Then they both giggled and talk about they're day. 

(A/N: EUNJOE KEKE! xD HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYOSONG! I wanted to put gifs but I'm on my ipad so... ==")