Plan

Be Ma Girl?

LJoe pulled Eunji with him after class, it wqas currently break time now, "Eh?" Was all Eunji could say, "Where are we going?" "You'll see." He replied. 

"I wanted to be Kaeun!" Eunji pouted and let LJoe drag her to god knows where. "Let her spend time with her boyfriend. Your going to be the third wheel anyway." LJoe scoffed. *Well that's not the real reason but... Oh well...* LJoe smirked and walked towards the cafeteria.

"The cafeteria? Are you going to buy food for me?" Eunji asked excitedly. "No." LJoe said flatly and she slumped back. He chuckled and flicked her forehead, "Yes I am. In anycase, I didn't let you bring your lunchbox with you did I?" 

"EH? How do YOU know that I bring lunch boxes?"

"Uh... Its always poking from under your table." LJoe lied. I mean, who would want to know that you stalked them? He was already nearing Teentop's usual spot at the cafeteria and eyes were practically all on him. I mean, who could not? He's the kingka right?

"Hyu- Oooh who is this?!" Ricky wiggled his eyebrows and eyed the older hyung. 

"None of your business Ricky." LJoe said matter-of-factly and walked away to buy food.

Eunji sat there awkwardly then cleared , "Annyeonghaseyo Seo Eunji imnida." She bowed a little as she was sitting down.

"We know." CAP said, and started naming Teentop's members, "This is Daniel, but call him Niel, this is Ricky the visual but his real name Changhyun, Jonghyun but call him Changjo, he's the actual maknae, I'm CAP but my real name is Minsoo and this is Chanhee but call him Chunji." CAP smiled after his mini intro.

"All of you have nicknames!" Eunji giggled and Chunji sat closer to her, "So what have you done to LJoe huh? He rarely comes to sit with us now." Chunji smirked and Changjo elbowed him in the ribs giving him a look.

"Eh? He doesn't come with me to eat at all in the garden." Eunji scratched her head in wonder and looked back at the others wuth just as curious eyes. 

Changjo nodded at them and said, "So you know nothing?" 

"Nothing of what?"

"That LJoe hyung-" Niel was cut off when LJoe came back.

Oh hell, LJoe did not know about him getting stalked when he was stalking someone himself. He will go bazooka and charge at the person like a bull.

Gulps.

That's why Teentop kept a hush hush when Changjo fill them in with the juicy news of the possibility of their LJoe falling in-

"So what did you guys talk about?" LJoe munched on his burger while he passed Eunji waffles with whip cream and straberries.

Ricky gaped at him and pointed at the waffle which Eunji is now happily eating, "Hyung! You never buy us food."

"I dragged her here so she didn't get to take her lunchbox." LJoe said nochonlantly and chewed.

"LJoe buy me food too!" CAP came to LJoe's side and beckoned him to go buy something. 

"Shiro."

"Aish you!" CAP smacked his head playfully and went off to buy food himself, the others following. Only Eunji, LJoe and Niel was on the now.

"Niel-sshi, aren't you going to eat anything?" Eunji asked through a mouthful of waffles then swallowing it.

"I have my own food as well Eunji. And drop the formalities, oh god how terrible would it be with sshi's in every end of our names." Niel shuddered then smiled.

Eunji laughed and easily got along with the other members as well. What she and LJoe did not know, is that they have a little plan forming in their heads.

----

"They're gone." Niel said when Eunji and LJoe went back to class. They stayed back a little to talk about their plan. 

"So what should we do hyung?" Changjo looked at Chunji.

"Well, obviously first of all we can't them know abou our plan and about Changjo here stalking LJoe while he is stalking Eunji." Chunji said and all of them nodded.

"So, we can tell Byungwoo too help us." Ricky said and was getting ready to call.

"Yes, the sneaky brat will be delighted for his hyung to finally get a girlfriend soon." CAP rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Do we have the bag of chocolate chip cookies already?" Ricky asked Niel.

"Yeah. The brat needs this. Bargain-er." Niel rolled his eyes as well.

"Okay so now all we have to do is tell Byungwoo to distract LJoe hyung and then Ricky will bring Eunji from school to the 'ice cream parlour' when actually we're going to LJoe hyung's house right. Make sure to blindfold her eyes and tell her if she asks where is she going." CAP said.

"And if she asked why if you guys are going to the ice cream parlour with a blindfold change the subject. I think noona tends to get distracted easily from my observations." Changjo said. (Changjo calls you noona because he wanted to. Who could say no when he did aegyo on you?!)

"Ok, plan in action later." Chunji said and they all nodded, going their seperate ways.

Please read my other stories as well!! ^^

Click Chanyeol to read 'Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang'

Click Zelo to read 'Chocolate + Potato = ?"

Click Daehyun to read 'Summer Dream'