Tumbling Tumbling

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: hello! Please don't ignore this message! I just wanted to say that I am still very sorry that I disappointed readers that I don't update frequently. I just decided to update because it will be kind of my last time updating so yeah. My final year exams are coming soon but also I'm in the middle of my other exams too so my schedules quite tight. Overall I thank readers a lot, I LOVE YOU!!! ;"] )

"Let's not just sit here! Let us go bowl already!" Eunji pumped her fist forward and started marching cutely.

Chunji laughed at how Eunji looked while LJoe just shook his head and smiled goofily and how HIS girl acted.

"Yeah guys, lets have some fun!" CAP smiled and pulled the two maknaes.

Eunji ran off and started to search for an empty TV screen so that she could enter their names. *This one looks like a nice TV. Okay what? Every TV looks nice haha.* Eunji mentally laughed at her own joke and a smile lit her face.

She sat down in front of the touch screen iPad connected to the TV and started typing off names.

Byunghun.

Choding.

Maknae.

Leadah.

Dazzle.

Funny.

Eunji.

"Hahahaha!" Eunji laughed outloud at the names she entered. Espeacially the name with 'Dazzle'. *Suits him very much! Hehe* Eunji laughed again and an arm slipped on her waist.

She instantly new who it was and turned up to look at him, "Guess who is who Oppa!" Eunji smiled a grin.

"I'm sure funny is Niel BAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed loudly and Niel scowled at him.

"I am pretty funny okay!" Niel had on his poker face but his eyes gave it all away with the hint of mischief.

"Is the Leadah me? Aww how sweet, haha Eunji-ah." CAP ruffled her hair and Eunji pouted.

*My hair!* Eunji thought and reached up to flatten it down once more when LJoe flattened in back down for her and kissed her temple.

The TV started saying noisily, "Hello everyone! Let us have our first player up on the bowling alley and see how he strikes!" 

LJoe reluctantly let go of Eunji and winked at her, *Lets see how this goes.* He had been bowling last time with Byungwoo, and all that ended up with was Byungwoo whining at how unfair of his Hyung to win all the time while Mrs.Lee took pictures of the sweet moment.

Ljoe took a bright red medium sized bowling ball and aimed at the middle, when he threw the bowling ball off it went straight to the middle as aimed and the TV said happily a 'STRIKE' on its screen.

Claps could be heard from the other members and Ricky came up next, "Wow Hyung, I never knew you play bowling ball."

LJoe smirked and said, "We'll what can I say? I am the best."

"Haha! Right Hyung!" Changjo was the one who laughed and Chunji laughed along with him.

"Thats supposed to be my line you idiot AHAHAH!" Chunji laughed again.

Ricky picked up a green ball and started walking slowly to the bowling alley, he crouched down and aimed for the middle.

Other people who were also bowling stopped and gawked at Ricky on how he bowling but continued to mind their own business.

"Thats not the way to bowl! Sometimes I think Ricky never watched sports on TV at all man!" CAP whispered with a serious face on, but truthfully, he was dying of laughter inside, trying to hide the chuckles that were dreading to come out of his mouth.

Ricky then pushed the pall with his hands instead of throwing and the others started laughing their heads off, including Eunji. No pun intented, they fell on the floor rolling.

"BAHAHAHHAHA YOU ARE SO DUMB RICKY! You were supposed to throw it no roll it PUAHAAHHAHA!" Chunji laughed.

"I can't believe you Rick! Did you see your self?! Others were staring Bahahahha!" Niel clapped his hands and his eyes went super tiny at all the smiling and laughing.

"I think even I know how to bowl even though I never experienced it!" Eunji's giggles were heard and the others followed suit again.

"Fine. So I at bowling. Does not mean I at everything okay? Geez." Ricky ruffled his now messy hair and grumbled about how immature his hyungs were and how they were not so good.

When he passed by Changjo, Changjo gave Ricky a pat in the back saying, "Good job bro, nice way of rolling things."

The ball ended up going into the gutter and that just made them laugh even harder, thank god the noisy chatters and the sounds of pins falling down were loud enough to cover their laughing fits of laughter. On top of that BigBang's 'Fantastic Baby' was playing!

The others continued to play happily, not noticing a pair of eyes staring them down hardly with a steel and hard gaze.

*Just you wait and see Seo Eunji. You are going to get what es deserve when they need a slap.* The shadow disappeared fully into the dark outside of the bowling alley.